Mince, onion.tomato, garlic,passata 6pp
jar ww sauce 2pp
1 garlic bread 2pp
pasta about 120g 12pp
2 glasses wine 8pp
3 glasses ginger beer 12pp
handful of doritoes 4pp
2 squares choc 2pp
total 48pp ...............told ya it was bad!!!
grand total 62/29pp
33 weeklies used....wow thats a lot in 1 go..must be extra good the rest of the week ....am off out for lunch with some mates from work methinks I will have to have soup or salad ...lol..
hope everyone has a good day ...good luck to all you fri/sat wi'ers x

Don't worry hun I really don't think going over every now and again affects in the long run you might gain 1pm of bloat but it's nit proper fat and will go if your good for a few days x

oh i'm jealous, hubby was going to make me a spag bol last night but when he looked we'd no pasta,might have it tonight instead.

glad you're headaches gone, i used to suffer with them a lot and migraines it was awful. x

thanks ev1 ...had a good day today went for luch with my friends and was very good....went and splashed out and got my hair done .....bought some goodies ..now going for a quick shower and off to bed ....am going to Antrim show tomorrow and need to be left the house at 7.45am...why so early???.........will post my food for today and catch up with you all 2morw evening ...hope you all have a good weekend x

menu for friday 22nd july

BREAKFAST
1pk belvita 6pp
1tea 1pp
total 7pp
LUNCH
baked potato (small) 6pp
coleslaw 1tablsp 4pp
1 tea 1pp
total 11pp

DINNER
ruslers hot chix wrap 6pp
1 echo biscuit 3pp
total 9pp
2 squares choc 2pp
grand total 29/29pp
no weeklies today
............spag bol was delish ..even if I do say so myself Rosie......missy enjoy bf's party 2morrow nite....thanks mrs I hope your right.......thanks Charlotte..hope your ok 2 .....catch up properly tomorrow girls ..have a good night x
total weeklies used so far 33/49

Jem diary sounds yummyyy, have a fab weekend !!!!! :D:p

Nice to treat yourself Hun x good for u x
Have a lovely wkend x

Sounds like u had a nice couple of days!

Enjoy the weekend!

Glad u feel better xx

thank you friends ...had a great day yesterday at the show ...helping my wee bro sell his jams and chutneys...we had wall to wall sunshine and although we were inside a marquee it was still very warm,and we sold loads so Rob was happy, only thing is he has now roped me in to help him replenish his stock a couple of days this week...but we will have a laugh in the process. It was a very long day and we took a packed lunch with us as one it was cheaper as at these shows everything cna be quite expensive and loads of pp's so it suited us both....left the house at 7.45am and wasn't home till 7pm ...knackered!!!.My friend Mark called round as my OH as giving him a lift into town and I very graciously declined the offer of alcohol...how good am I?? When he left it was shower ,pj's and bed with a dvd for me ...needless to say I didn't see all of the film(little fockers...soooo funny ).Think I must have pulled something on Friday doing shred as my neck was so sore all day..so am going to put loads of hot rub on and not do it again till Monday although I got U Shape for x box and 6 minute abs machine so might try one of those..will post yesterdays food menu now.....hope your ll havin a good weekend x

menu for Saturday 23rd july

BREAKFAST
1 slice toast 2pp
scraping of lf spread and marmalade 2pp
1 tea 1pp
total 5pp
LUNCH
1 wrap filled with chicken peppers onions a little mayo 8pp
1tea 1pp
1 choccy bis 3pp
total 12pp
SNACKS
1 tin diet coke 0pp
handful grapes 0pp
1 banana 0pp
TEA
another wrap...8pp
tea 1pp
total 9pp
bed time had about 6 haribos so will count that as 3pp
so grand total 29/29
no weeklies today
33/49 weeklies so far
feel like I'm not gonna have a loss again this week lets hope it's only a feeling and the scales will play nice x

Sounds like w very busy day sweetie :) well done for taking packed lunch n selling loads :)

Hope u enjoy ur new exercise :)

Diary looks good chick :D x

Sounds like a great day Hun! I agree with the great Carly, well done for taking packed lunch! A result day well done u xx

Hi Jem sounds like you had a great day even though it was tiring hopefully you will get your silver 7 this week i am hoping to lose half to get my 7 fingers and everthing else crossed lol x

thanks girlies ..had a bbq last nite and went over a bit but still have weeklies left to cover it ..I hope!!
menu for sunday 24th july

BREAKFAST
none
LUNCH
2 pks wotsits 4pp
total 4pp
DINNER
1 steak 5oz 5pp
2 chicken thighs 8pp
salad 0pp
1 teasp coleslaw & potato salad 4pp
1 mini magnum 2pp
handful of grapes 0pp
4 glasses wine 12pp
2 squres choccy 2pp
total 33/29
4 weeklies used
total weeklies so far 37/49

well it wasn't as bad as I thought and still have a few weeklies left...am going to use them all this week and see if it affects the weight loss...will try anything lol ...hope you all had a good weekend x

good luck for your silver 7 Linda.....and good luck everyone for wi's this week x

Back