newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

Yum! What mini magnums are you having chick? The ones I've seen are always 6 or so points. :( x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yum! What mini magnums are you having chick? The ones I've seen are always 6 or so points. :( x

Soz to butt in, but I bought the liquer ones, irish cream = 4pp and limoncello = 5pp, and double caramel and double choc are both 5pp :) HTH !

Mmm... Gonna look out for those... I was thinking they were even higher than 5pp. Yum. :) x

Just out of curisoty what wine did u have thts 12 p for 4 glasses only one i cn find that is that is weight watchers one x

mini magnums were sainsburys own, I worked them out on the calculator @2ppeach... wine it was 4 small ..and I mean small 125ml glasses at 3pp each according to the wee purple book? hope that helps girls x

i bought small glasses purposly but I also have big ones too for when I'm havein good session lol x

Ohh i always have big ones haha saves me getting up to refill the glass lol x

Sounds like a nice BBQ! And I need to find me a sainsbury! X

had an ok day yesterday....tried the xbox u shape and didn't like it much ..think I earned 2ap's trying though lol...gonna go back to shred today ....I really enjoy it....wi tonight and I don't feel like I have lost an ounce....but will have to wait and see.Managed to drink a ltre and a half of water yesterday ...hope it helps ..aiming for two litres today.good luck everyone for your wi's
food menu for minday 25th july

BREAKFAST
1 bagel 6pp
scrape of lf spread 1pp
1 tea 1pp
total 8pp

LUNCH
2 chix thighs 8pp
1 banana 0pp
water 1pp
total 8pp

DINNER
3 skinny beef sausages 6pp
turnip 0pp
onions 0pp
1 small potato 35g 1pp
2 small glass wine 6pp
loads water 0pp
2 squares choc 2pp
total 15pp
grand total 31/29
2 weeklies used
weeklies used so far 39/49

Food looks good!! I only ever drink a litre and a half lol, so you're doing well! Good luck for WI chick, I felt heavy and bloated last week but still lost, ya never know I guess?! X

Good luck with WI Hun xx

good luck with weigh in hun :)

thanks girls an hour and a half and counting will let you all know as soon as I do x

well girls I had 1lb off which brings me still to half a lb from my ellusive silver 7 ...but I will get that next week ....just made a pot of 2pp soup for lunches the next couple of days and will be healthy salads all the way and shred shred shred!!! good luck everyone for your wi's x

Back