newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

Hope ur ok! Sleep well darling! Xx

thank you everyone I had a great nights sleep and am feeling much better today,still a little niggly but deffo not as bad.feel bad that i missed wi but I suppose there is always next week lol.here is my menu for today.
Breafast
1 slice toast 2pp
1 slice bacon 2pp
1 yoghurt 3pp
tea 1pp
total 8pp
Lunch
3 melba toast 3pp
tomato 0pp
2 cheese triangles 2pp
tea 1pp
total 7pp
Dinner
New suite arrived at 5.30 so didnt make anything but got one of those indian meals from asda will point it later. hope you all have a good night x
indian 24pp
grand total 39/29
10 weeklies used

Last edited:
Just popped on the scales before dinner is ready and it is saying I have 2.5lbs off yippeee.....not gonna get too excited as this Indian will probably change that.....but oh well I can make up for it tomorrow.even if I can manage to keep the 2.5lbs off it will at least be something lol x

I hope you do have the 2.5lb off :)) Indian sounds lovely... x

Fingers crossed it stays off... Hope u enjoyed Indian!! Xx

hope it stays off for you, hope you enjoyed you're dinner x

thanks everyone I really did enjoy dinner but couldn't be bothered to point it ...I omly had 2 dessertspoons rice and 2 small onion bahjis and about 1/3 of the massala/korma gave OH the most of it .....oh and I had 1/2 a naan bread ...anyone care to give me a guess at the points plz x
thanks Baker do you have a diary hun? x

Last edited:
Think 24pp .... Xx

here is my menu for today thurs 23rd june

Breakfast
2 melba toast 2pp
1 cheese triangle 1pp
1 banana 0pp
tea 1pp
total 4pp
Lunch
1 peach 0pp
1 yoghurt 3pp
total 3pp

snack
angel slice 4pp
1 dessertspoon trifle 3pp
( son made it in H.E today so had to have a taste ..it was lovely could have ate more tho....lol)
Dinner
scampi 7pp
homemade chips ( actifry) 5pps
peas 1pp
tartar sauce 2pp
total 15pp
grand total 29/29p
10/49 weeklies used

had a good day today.. work was busy had a laugh or two, just gonna relax tonite watch the soaps and catch up with you guys...hope you all had a good day too x

thanks for that Carly won't be having that too often then lol x

Thats just my estimate :) want angel cake now... Or battenburg lol x

i knew indian was expensive points wise, didn't realise how much :eek: fortunately i don't like it but i'll have to watch hubby now lol.

thanks guys hope you are all well here is my menu for today friday 24th june
Breakfast
1 slice toast 2pp
1 slice bacon 2pp
tomato 0pp
1 banana 0pp
tea 1pp
total 5pp
Lunch
yoghurt 3pp
melon & orange 0pp
tea 1pp
total 4pp
Dinner
4 cocktail sausages 4pp
3 mini sausage rolls 12pp
tea 1pp
1 curly wurly 3pp

total 20pp
grand total 29/29

son had a birthday party so thats the reason for the snacky things at dinner time although could have spent the 20pp on something more satisfying lol , hope you all enjoy your weekend x

jem3139 said:
thanks everyone I really did enjoy dinner but couldn't be bothered to point it ...I omly had 2 dessertspoons rice and 2 small onion bahjis and about 1/3 of the massala/korma gave OH the most of it .....oh and I had 1/2 a naan bread ...anyone care to give me a guess at the points plz x
thanks Baker do you have a diary hun? x

Not yet. Maybe I should start today:) do you just start a thread and call it diary? Stoopid question maybe :)

Happy birthday to ur little one :) have a nice weekend x

yes Baker when your in the food diary's click on new thread and follow the instructions good luck with it we're all here to help so just ask.
Carly thanks it wasn't his birthday it was his twin cousins and you have a gd weekend too hope the party went well love the pics on fb you look wonderful x

Thanks Hun :) what else have u got planned? X

not much my friend ( practically my sister ) is home from South Africa so son ,Gareth has a karate workshop thingy today so will go and see her while he is away. then just chillin and catching up with u lot .Hope you enjoy your bbq tonite its raining here with us so I hope you get good weather for it .x

Back