newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

:) I would be fine with just having abs lol x

Morning Jem, hope you have a fab day x

thanks girlies ..another 60 crunches today will aim for 70 over the weekend...although my belly is sooo sore..but no pain no gain as they say.I'm out tonite for my dinner will probably use a lot of weeklies so I will post my menu tomorrow ...hope you all had a good day x

Well done on all the crunches! Hope ur tummy is ok! And hope u enjoyed ur meal out :) xx

friday 17th june

well girls I had a lovely meal out and didn't stray to far out of my points so here is my menu for friday
Breakfast
3 crackers 3pp
1 cheese triangle 1pp
tomato 0pp
1 banana 0pp
total 4pp
Lunch
chicken drumstick 2pp
about 6 chips 3pp
salad 0pp
total 5pp
snack
banana n grapes 0pp
Dinner
poached chicken brst strips 5pp
peppersn onions water chestnuts 0pp
chips 5pp
peanut & chilli sauce *10pp
total up to now 29pp

smll ptn choc fudge cake 1/2 scoop ice cream ????????
2 wine 8pp
1 west coast cooler 5pp

peanut sauce is a guess ....if anyone knows the pp value in the choc fudge please let me know so apart from it I've used 13 of my weeklies
had a good wee night chatting with my friends and catchin up on all the goss.

Was at an Irish dancing festival all day yesterday from 8am to 9pm so was shattered when i got home but manage to do 100.....yes 100 ab crunches but I'm paying for it today though so sore.Never mind all that I had quite a good day food wise just hope when I add it all up I'm still within my dailies.so here goes....
Breakfast
1 pk belvita 6pp
1 banana 0pp
total 6pp
Lunch
ham salad sandwich (no mayo) 8pp
tea 2pp
1 bg quavers 2pp
total 12pp
Dinner
2 slices pizza from pizza hut 12pp
bottle water 0pp
1 glass wine 3pp
grand total
total 33/29

4 of my weeklies used but still should have a few left for something nice tonight ........ think I done rather well yesterday considering I was helping in the shop to sell teas etc and big fat cream buns ...I did resist the temptation and I had no choice in dinner as we ordered in for everyone £105.50's worth of pizza and I only had 2 slices and NO garlic bread ( but I cud easily scoffed more)I think I'm a little bit pleased with myself and only goin over by 4pp wasn't bad ?

Hello jem your homemade turkey & butternut lasagna sounds amazing lol.. hope u have had a lovely weekend x

Well done hun! Choc fudge cake and ice-cream... 13 for small piece xx

Hey Jem

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Well done for resisting :) xx

hi girls thanks . Anna I could so have eaten a whole pizza but I think that because there was a lot of people there I didn't know (and I didn't want them to think me greedy ) it kept me on track also lol
Shanny I did enjoy my weekend and do try the lasagna it was lovely, good luck this week
Carly thanks for that ,13pp is not as bad as I thought.I'd love to join your christmas target but can I if I only have 18lbs to lose?
thanks Katie it was hard but I did it ...YAY ME
hope you all had a good weekend x

sunday 19th june
Breakfast
belvita 6pp
banana 0pp
total 6pp
Lunch
didn't have any was wallpapering my hall n stairs

Dinner
6oz burger (asda big eat 8pp
bread roll 4pp
salad 0pp
1 spoon relish 1pp
1 ww l & lime mousse 2pp
80g chips 2pp
total 17pp
( didnt eat all the chips was too full after the burger but pointed them anyway)
had 2 small glasses wine to wind down the day 6pp
grand total 29/29
no weeklies used

Of course u can join poppet :) u will just finish sooner :) so excited about belvita sandwich - how sad!! Xx

hey hun, you're working very hard, bet you're looking fab :)

menu for monday 20th june
breakfast
3 crackers 3pp
1 cheese triangle 1pp
1 banana 0pp
total 4pp
Lunch
strwbs grapes apple 0pp
tea 2pp
total 2pp
Dinner
3egg ommelette 6pp
onion mushroom tomato 0pp
2 bacon 1pp
1 strawb mousse ww 2pp
total 9pp
2 ww mini bars 2pp
3 glasses wine 9pp
grand total 26pp

well Ladies I had a horrible night last nite ....totm and was awake half the nite in pain ....have been the same today and have lost my appetite.....just really can't be bothered eating and missed my wi as I was out with OH looking at furniture and buying my son new school shoes ..... and there is only a week left of school but his others were ript and I just couldnt make him wear them, they looked so bad, suppose these things can't be helped.going to have an early nite so if I don't get a chance to read ev1's diary I apologise now and will catch up tomorrow.
menu for today
Breakfast
1 pk belvita yoghurt crunch 6pp?
1 banana 0pp
tea 1pp
total 7pp
Lunch
1 slice br bread 2pp
1/2 chix breast 2pp
total 4pp
Dinner
2 chix thighs in crumbs (oven baked) 12pp
tomato & onion salad 0pp
2 yoghurts 6pp
total 18pp
grand total 29/29

had to really push myself to eat dinner wasn't hungry at all ....still very sore but usually 2nd day is much better so roll on tomorrow... only ate the yoghurts to make up the points lol .hope you all have hd a good day x

hope you feel better soon hun ♥

Back