Newbie saying Hi...

AutumnGirl

Hi Everyone,

I am Autumn and I started my eat better/move more plan on Thursday. I will be doing on my own, no groups or actual diets etc but I aim to loose 42lb by June 2011.

I have no will power so it's going to be challenge.

I stepped onto the scales on Thursday and cried as I was 15 stone, a whole stone more than what I thought I was. I feel vile.

Hope to get some inspiration from you all!

Hi Autmngirl! You've taken the most important step and that is deciding to do something about it! It takes guts to start dieting at any time, especially this close tho xmas! Keep motivated, don't beat yourself up for small blips and look at your weightloss 'in the bigger picture'! Good luck with your weight loss x

Best of luck! You will get great support on this site. :)

Hi autumn. I'm pretty new on here still. But I've found it so helpful. Everyone (without exception) has been lovely, supportive & kind. Not to mention all the advice and inspirational stories on here.

I wish you well on your weight loss journey! Good luck :)

Ccxx

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm thinking I will start a proper diet plan to go along with my exercise in Jan, I want to see results fast!

Good thinking! I am also doing my own plan. I'm trying a low cal plan which is working. I lost 9lbs my first week and have lost between 2 & 5lbs in the weeks since. I want to up my exercise too in the new year. Can only help right? Lol.
Ccxx

hello and welcome!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Back