Newbie/Started 6/6/11

That's what I do...when all else fails, hit the sack :)

I promise i'm off to bed in a mo just got to tidy the kitchen (hate coming down to a mess in the morning :sigh:)

Mandy

Well i got the kitchen tidied up and went to bed and didn't get up till 8am, thats a sleep in for me, usually up before 7.
Had a barbecue today as the weathers nice again. Planning another for tomorrow. I've stuck to chicken and had lots of salad.

Mandy

Had one slip up, but i'm not going to beat myself up about it (one piece of milloinaires shortbread) works out at 10 ww points, have counted it in and i'm one point over today. Not too bad really. Xenical might make me suffer in the morning though.

Mandy

Not a major slip up then, with just 1 point over...hope you're ok in the other department though ;)

Mondays weigh-in brought a 1lb loss. I think there maybe a pattern emerging here. It seems that i have a good loss then a small one. Last week i lost, in total 5lb and the week before just a pound.
That could work out at nearly a stone a month. I will be inerested to see what next monday will bring.

Mandy

Well done hun!...The first few months are always the best then it does slow down a bit, be interesting to see what happens next week :)

Well done it doesn't matter how long it takes us to reach target as long as we are on the path and loosing!! Xxx

Your quite right, as long as we get there, does it matter how long it's takes us. I've not been too good over the last few days but today i've made a real effort to stick to 1500cals and done it. Going to bed soon to take away the temptation to nibble.

Mandy

Well done hun for getting back on track :)

hows it going this week?

All's well this week, lost 3lb and broken the one and a half stone barrier. Aiming for at least -2lb next week all being well. Haven't got any major engagements to go to, thank goodness.
How are you doing Kes?

Mandy

well done Mandy - you're doing great hun :D

Back