Newbie started today!

Thanks Sarah do you have a diary?? How long have you been on cd? What are your goals? Feeling much better drank another litre of water and took some paracetamol. Bring on day 4!!! Can't wait to start yoga and swimming next week.

yes I have a diary on here, have been doing it for a week and 2 days this time around,
I can't set big goals cause I always fail, so my next goal at the mo is to get into the 14s,
I go away 3rd aug so want to lose as much as possible, it's really hard but so worth it, I have had a few blips, but nothing to make me stop yet, just hope I can keep going x

Day 4: woke up feeling great!!! Had a A&C porridge chased with water. Planning on a bit of gardening and spending time with my beautiful baby girl. Yeah!!!

Omg choc mint blended with ice = divine!!!!

Feeling positive, thou think the weekend is going to be tough, however its day 4 and I CAN do it!!

Just having a sit down, feeling a bit faint. Think it's because I've done some gardening and it's hot. Already drank 3ltres.

Feeling that today is really dragging!!! Doing my head in. Thought day 4 was suppose to get easier. Perhaps it's because it's the weekend. I was just thinking about how long to stay on ss, I have a hen do aug bank holiday suppose I need to be on step 2-3 by then!! Was thinking it's 8 weeks so do 6 weeks ss, then 1 week step2 then a week of step3. Anyone have Any incite?

Just finished the weeding feel like I've done a marathon!! Ridiculous. Just had 1/2 shake as felt hungry so 1/2 soup left for dinner. CDC did say I could have 1/2 extra if needed - thou wanna avoid that. SS = harder at the weekend lol

I hope you're doing fine Kiwili. Just as fine as your weight loss. Good luck on your doctor visit.

I love bed time, and I love getting up and weighing myself, how sad am I!!!!

Me too :D :D :D

I love bed time, cuz Im pretty exhausted after the day and I can just relax and stop thinking about food. And then in themorning you can usually see some change in the scales. Its so rewarding after being good :)

Car boot went well thou leg hurts!

Burger van was like mental torture, the smell made me feel starving. I felt pissed off. Mostly with myself. Didn't give in and once home had a shake. Feel much better. May weigh myself tomorrow.

Just had leek soup yuck!!! Hated it!! 1st one I thought I might vomit. Chased it with water to get it down. I'm thinking I must be in ketosis now!! Really looking forward to next week. Have physio Tuesday, WI thursday so should be a good week.

Am definitely looking forward to bath with DD and bed shattered, and am gonna do a cheeky WI for me tomorrow, said I wouldn't but am feeling the need.

Hi the best of luck! I am on day 8 and have lost 6lbs. In ketosis but still very hungry all the time. I am on 4 packs a day. Would feel awesome if the hunger would just subside! Wondering if anyone feels the same?

Hi the best of luck! I am on day 8 and have lost 6lbs. In ketosis but still very hungry all the time. I am on 4 packs a day. Would feel awesome if the hunger would just subside! Wondering if anyone feels the same?

I felt the same for ages, but I think I reallized that it wasnt so much hunger asit was cravings. Even now I am still craving so much food especially when its in front of me, however I find its not hunger, just a craving.

If you are actually feeling hunger rather than desire it might be worth talking to your CCD about the plan you are on. As you are not really meant to constantly feel hungry.

The only tips I have are maybe having lost of water, coffee and teas and maybe splitting your shakes/soups into two portions to make them last longer.

I split my shakes into 2, so have 6 *meals* which works well for me. I'm on 3 packs SS. Plan on sticking to this for 8 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Back