Newbie started today!

I'm on day 3 hunger has finally stopped but headache still there find out tomoz if in ketosis
Got 21/2 months till my hen do and 4months till wedding hoping to lose 2 stone minimum

Thought i would come on by and say well done feel proud lady! ......love you lots xxxx

That's Em, if it weren't for your moral support and inspiration I wouldn't be here! Love you too x x

Just weight myself -2lbs so total WL of -7lbs since 29th June.

So day 6: at work today driving around the county, new found movement lol. Just had 1/2 vanilla with shot of coffee over ice. Feeling positive and happy.

Had a really great day work wise feeling like normality is back. Just cooked hubby stir fry and was tempted to nibble a carrot, thoughts like is only a carrot lol but resisted!!

Cheeky weigh in this am confirms I've lost 8lbs so far well chuffed. Looking forward to official CDC weigh in Thursday though cannot bare her!!

Also have a few hurdles including physio tomorrow and training buffet wednesday.

Also excited about taking my DD to a music/dance toddler class thursday. She is 17 months.

Feeling shi*ty today, physio was bloody torture (not a good start to the day) and then came on my period!! So feel so tearful.

Am fed up. Ok on the diet thou.

I'm still really tired the bloody fire alarm went off at 1 am!! Then struggled to get back to sleep. It's time of the month so feeling bloated and generally pissed off. Also weighed myself this am BAD idea as put on 1lb!!! How can that be right!! Am hoping hormones effect weight loss....

On training today with buffet!! Have moral support in form of my boss who is on cd and friend who previously lost 4 st on ll.

Dreading WI tomorrow!!

Stop it right now!!! I told you why you've gained it's to do with af you know you retain water at this time! It's a good thing it's happened now! You've still had an amazing loss! And I would put money on you having a bigger loss next week due to af this week!! Xxxxx

Had a kind of good day, work went well, diet fine, my boss is doing cd and pointed me in direction of a blog on you tube dual dynamics found the first few great.

Just had porridge for dinner and off to cinema with hubby as DD is with grandma.

I think I've done a week and can stick to my goal. 10st 7 by 16th September that -2.9lbs per week I'm on SS so is achievable x

So today has been fab, took DD to a toddler group, then park and shopping. I've managed all day by myself and coped, thou bloody shattered.

My CDC irritated me!! I'm -10lbs with 29lbs to go. She says to me if you want to eat cucumber or celery it'll be fine!! Errr no it won't I'm on ss til I reach my goal....

Anyway first week done, bring it on!!

Back