Newbie started today!

I'm good thanks, not been great for a few days so have been lurking, feel ok today, just having my last shake of the day, then waiting for daughter to come back from dancing then I'm going to bed!!!

Just been on my first visit since being at work. So popped into mcD's for a wee and coffee. Thought to myself it's not surprising I put on so much weigh as used to have a brekkie 1-2 times a week pure laziness!! Just reflection really.

Feeling great on diet and looking forward to weekend.

What a week!! Looking forward to weekend just to have a rest. My personal treat for this evening is a bubble bath. And I may even do my nails.

It's the weekend whoop!! Planning on going for family walk, relaxing and perhaps some swimming. Very excited.

A good day diet wise and family wise. I've got a dilemma!! My physio has told me I have to do yoga, aqua and swimming for my legs recovery. Do I try and stay on SS or add in a SS+ meal. As my hubby points out recovery 1st weight loss 2nd.

So do I stay on SS and up exercise see how I go, or just start SS+?? thoughts welcome please!!

my CDC has always said that there is no difference in the weight loss with her clients that are on ss and ss+, you must do what's best for you x

Thanks Sarah, think i'm gonna keep on SS and see how I go, eat a SS+ meal if I need to. Yoga on Tuesday see how I get on.

Hubby is extremely supportive, and positive just worried about my leg recovery I suppose.

Now I'm on my weight loss journey suppose I don't want to F it up!!

Just sorted all my clothes from storage into 12's and 14's it was great, all my classic favourites are size 12!!! Talk about motivation. Hubby also promised me a navy cashmere cardigan when I hit my goal. Plus I think he'll let me buy my Kau boots!!!! Even more incentive.

Feeling extremely positive and happy. Am 12st 2 now. Pre pregnancy weight was 11st 7. Goal weight 10st 7.

That lil muchly appreciated!! I'm off swimming tonight, hoping to stick to SS but hubby on hand to cook me a SS + meal!!

So had my SS+ meal last night well 60g fish 30g spinach, today have felt fine, until like ten minutes ago. I feel hungry I've drank 3.5 litres water!!! Am off to yoga tonight so planning 170g turkey with 30g roasted celery afterwards. Then aqua tomorrow, on days I'm not exercising I will be ss only!!

WI tomorrow a little aprehencious not sure why!! Just about to order next lot of packs/bars.

WI -1st 2 in 2 weeks, pleased with that. Fed up with leg pain and new pain killers make me woozy!! May have a split SS+ meal, feel pissed off as don't wanna f up diet but also don't wanna f up leg!!! So stressing. Feel about down tbh and anxious.

Couldn't even cope with a full day on my own with DD, just dropped her at my mums feel so guilty and stupid, plus feel like I'm letting my baby down. I realise recovery takes time, it's been 3 months. Just gutted that it'll be another 3.

Bollocks I've got a sad on, off to cry,

Ok so cried. Then did my nails diva pink lol, hugged my hubby and now feeling more positive about SS+ tomorrow.

Still feel anxious and a little sad.

Back