Newbie to DC!!!

I like the pea and ham soup,mushroom stroganoff and meatballs best so far.The cheese outcakes are yummy.What about you?

yeah i think i ordered all the casseroles lol i love sausage casserole so now i am really looking forward to that :)

MMMM im sure i ordered about 10 of the cheese oatcakes :D now im starting to hope the food doesnt taste that good or I might eat it all haha :p

xx

Lost 5lbs this week :woohoo:

Still waiting on mr Diet Chef though lol c'mon!!!!

x

I like the pea and ham soup,mushroom stroganoff and meatballs best so far.The cheese outcakes are yummy.What about you?

I didn't order any pea & ham soup or mushroom stroganoff, maybe I should try them next time! :D Completely agree with you about the meatballs and cheese things though - delicious!
My favourites are the lamb hotpot, sausage casserole, meatballs, thai chicken curry and I like the tomato and vegetable pasta too. Yum!
Least favourites are the beef and chicken casseroles and red pepper and goats cheese soup - I thought it tasted like smelly feet. Not that I know what smelly feet tastes like. :p

Charlene, congrats on the 5lbs, that's brill! And you haven't even started DC yet! :eek: :woohoo:
Has your package arrived yet? Apparently they've been advertising on tv so have had a big increase in orders. I haven't seen any ads though. :confused:

thank you im over the moon :D Ive only really been watching what i eat this week except on wednesday when i went to the cinema i had a big tasty portion of nachos :D

My delivery hasnt came yet but checked the tracking thing online and it says 'on route to be delivered today' only thing is i have to go out in half an hour :( so fingers crossed it comes before i leave!

hmmmm if only dogs were capable of answering the door :p if i mess them i will be gutted if i have to wait until monday!! all this talk of food has got me going :D

Yeah ive seen a few advertisements on tv thats what made me order, i was originally gonna do the CD but did something similar a while back. Suppose thats a good thing that DC are advertising, must be a lot of happy customers.

xx

Welcome Charlene :D

Congrats on your loss so far, even without the Diet Chef hehe!

The food is lovely, especially those cheese oaties - yum!

Diversity - didn't know about the chicken tikka massala - have added that and the paella to my next order.

Hi Caroline and thank you :) how are you finding DC?

Well can gladly say thats my package here now :D didn't think I was gonna get it today! So my DC diet will officially start tomorrow woohooo :p

x

oh it went great.....decisions decisions :D

Had choco granola for breakfast yesterday and today MMMMMMM lunch yesterday i had lentil soup from a cafe as i was shopping and today had meditereanen veg soup, wasnt too keen on that but not bad, dinner last night had beef casserole and it was great just had sausage casserole today and OMG im in LOVE lol I cant see me ever getting bored of this diet!! And those cheese oaties are amazing! my daughters getting jealous now haha usually its the other way about :p

xx

Aww it's great that you're enjoying it so far! Yeah the cheese bakes are lovely and so is the sausage casserole - yum! Don't get me started on the soups though... :8855:

Hope tomorrow is as good for you as today was! :D x

awww do you not like any of the soups? i was expecting wattery cup a soups lol but was nice and thick just didnt taste right to me, have you tried the milkshakes? i got a few choco and strawberry ones.

xx

I do like some of them, I just can't stomach having them every day. :(
I prefer the milkshakes to the soups but they're a bit sweet and the sugar content is pretty high. :eek: I would have the shakes for lunch every day if I could but I'm worried about the amount of sugar. Maybe I should contact them and ask? :confused:

P.S. If you're a coffee person, the cafe latte milkshake is delicious! x

oh no i hate coffee even the smell of it!! Hmmmm that is a bit concerning about the milkshake I never even read the whole ingredients parts just shoved them in the fridge lol but definetely is worth asking them about that, i like sweet things but not that sweet :p

xx

oh it went great.....decisions decisions :D

Had choco granola for breakfast yesterday and today MMMMMMM lunch yesterday i had lentil soup from a cafe as i was shopping and today had meditereanen veg soup, wasnt too keen on that but not bad, dinner last night had beef casserole and it was great just had sausage casserole today and OMG im in LOVE lol I cant see me ever getting bored of this diet!! And those cheese oaties are amazing! my daughters getting jealous now haha usually its the other way about :p

xx

Great to read that you are liking the new diet Charlene xx :)

Hello :)

How's it going?

I've got 5 of those caffe latte shakes coming with my next order - thought I'd give them a go. Not checked out the sugar content - never occurred to me they would be that high!!! Doh! High sugar to me equals afternoon mad cravings.

Enjoy :D

WOW almost 32 grams of sugar in that tiny little carton of chocolate milkshake!!!!! Its also listed 2nd on the ingredients list!! Thats a bit of a shocker, will def not be ordering them again though I might aswell enjoy the last 8 of them hehe xxx

I've changed my order and removed the shakes. Can do without the sugar rush. Ta muchly for the warning cos I never would have checked that out what with them supposing to be low GL/GI.

That's what ruins the shakes for me - the high sugar content. :(
I don't really know what to do because I can't eat the soups anymore and I'm worried about having the shakes so often. *sigh* :confused:

How are you guys doing? x

Back