Newbie to DC!!!

I must say the shakes are really really sweet especially the strawberry!! I think we should send a petition into DC to get them to take the sugar out lol!!

Ive only started this diet and im already off track :( my TOTM, ive probably put the 5lbs back on!

xx

I guess in the overall view of a day the sugar balances out, but I'm not sure about having such a large amount of sugar in one meal, and that being in liquid form at that.

Diversity - How come you can't eat the soups anymore? Had enough of them?

Hope you are all doing better than I am hehe!

Hey girls!
Following all my panic over the sugar in the milkshakes, I decided to contact DC via their online live chat and spoke to someone. He said it would be fine to have the shakes instead of soups as even though they're quite high in sugar, they're pretty low in calories. Also, I won't be having a shake every single day anyway because I'm gonna alternate between shakes, salads, and sandwiches (healthy ones of course! :rolleyes:)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it affects my weight loss but fingers crossed it won't. :D

Now, I wonder what I'll do with all these soups...! Anyone want any? :p

P.S. Caroline, good to see you here again! :hug99:
I'm not really sure what it is about the soups, I ate them every day for the first week but after that, the very thought of them made my stomach turn. I have no idea why. :confused:

Aw I guess that cant be so bad then if it evens itself out! Had an image of me losing weight and my teeth :eek: lol

What soups you got left Diversity? Only 1 i tasted so far that I gave to my dog.....chicken and thyme YUUUKKKK I usually like chicken aswell but BBLLUUUGGHHH

xxx

Hey girls!
Following all my panic over the sugar in the milkshakes, I decided to contact DC via their online live chat and spoke to someone. He said it would be fine to have the shakes instead of soups as even though they're quite high in sugar, they're pretty low in calories. Also, I won't be having a shake every single day anyway because I'm gonna alternate between shakes, salads, and sandwiches (healthy ones of course! :rolleyes:)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it affects my weight loss but fingers crossed it won't. :D

Now, I wonder what I'll do with all these soups...! Anyone want any? :p

I love the soups and if you like the granola I have loads of that to do swapsies with???? PM if you want to talk it over

WI tomorrow and seriously not looking forward to it :( Not done to well with it being my TOTM but fingers crossed its not too bad!! x

Thanks Caroline :) Ive got everything crossed lol!

Shall update tomorrow xx

OMG :woohoo: I have lost 3lbs this week!!!!! Almost had to pick myself up from the floor :p That had defo got me in the spirit of things now :woohoo:

I sure showed mother she cant make me fatter haha :p

xxx

:party0023: time :D

Woohoo!

Ah, problem mother as well huh ;) I figure all that food is a love thing hehe!

I bet you are flying right now and rightly so :angel09:

FAB result! Well done you! :) x

Thank you!!! So happy......been grinning all day lol!

Hope your all well and having a nice weekend!

xx

Hey Caroline!

All going well so far :) I seem to be really hungry at night or I just think am lol

How about you? x

I'm doing okay thanks - ignoring the little voice in my head that keeps telling me one kebab won't harm, etc. etc. etc. Stupid brain! hehe!

lol i think we both hear the same little voices!! Glad your doing good though :)

x

I don't know about you guys, but I seem to find the evenings the worst time for wanting to munch on things I shouldn't. :eek:

Glad it's all going well for you though Charlene! x

Back