Newbie to DC!!!

yeah hun ive just looked and it says i should get it on tuesday now ..its the only time i wish it wasnt bank holiday ..lol i think i should try and get a free weeks worth seeing as im going to pile on the pounds now over the weekend and to think i was supposed to start yesterday ..what ya reckon girls..lol

Thanks Shep im really pleased :)

Denie.....yep I would defo do that its worth a try :D I was considering doing that when I thought my parcel wasnt coming but it turned up in the evening lol lucky for them!!

xxx

WOW! Well done that's FAB! xx

Thank you :D

Hope you all had a nice weekend........I was naughty today as we went to pizza hut but no regrets as it was very yummy lol :p

xxx

oh yes they are amazing!!! your making me drool now lol :)

xxx

mmmmmmm and a very good curry at that :D

xxx

Looking through my box I appear to have a thing for anything spicy hehe! The curry is very nice but I end up added a little home grow chilli to add some fire.

I admit, tonight I'm having fish and chips - it's a craving and works out it will take me up to 1,600 cals which should still be okay given my weight. I've been resisting for days and it's getting harder hour by hour lol

so did you girlies have a curry then? I was naughty again and had nachos and chilli con carne for dinner :p it was very good though I better get my butt in gear! WI tomorrow and im really dreading it but hey ho xxx

I went OTT last night - fish and chips and a load of chocolate. Feel like total blah this morning. Gonna be really good today.

How you feeling?

Well I have stayed the same weight this week, I suppose I cant complain too much since I was naughty lol! Just have to be super good this week although im out tomorrow night so that will have to be my treat day haha :p

xxx

Well I have stayed the same weight this week, I suppose I cant complain too much since I was naughty lol! Just have to be super good this week although im out tomorrow night so that will have to be my treat day haha :p

xxx

Theres nothing wrong with staying the same, no extra weight has gone on.

Have a good night

well done for staying the same seeing as u was a bit naughty..you have done so well so far and a little treat now and again keeps ya going ..good luck for the coming week hunx

Back