Newbie to DC!!!

XcharleneX

Hello everyone :D

Just placed my order for the tasty looking DC food and should get my delivery on Friday....looking forward to starting it, it's took me 3 months to actually order :p but that's me done it now so thought I would check out this forum and get some support and a kick up the bum when needed :p I will return the favour of course ;).

So hope your all well and look forward to seeing how everyone is doing with the diet.... Good Luck xxx

Oh just wondering....how do I get an avatar up or my picture I cant seem to do it :( im usually quite good at figuring these things out but this place has got me lol I cant even get in to look at my own profile :O

Can anyone help me please? :(

x

Hello! :D
It's great that you're gonna be starting DC, I'm sure you'll find the forum helpful and of course we'll be here to provide support... and bum kicks whenever you need them! :p
I started DC two weeks ago and to my surprise the food is really tasty; hopefully you'll like it too. The official DC website also have their own forum so if you haven't already, you could always check it out for some interesting info. :)

Regarding the avatar thing, just go to http://www.minimins.com/usercp.php in the top left hand corner, then on the left under 'Settings & Options' click on 'Edit Avatar'. The links for editing everything else are also there.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and don't forget to keep us posted! x

Hi Diversity!

Thank you I will defo have a look on their website, the more support the better :D Really looking forward to getting it, doesnt seem to be much negatives on the food anyway they make it look so good on their website, felt myself drooling ;) need to keep an eye on my daughter!

I tried the avatar thing but it's just the same, wont let me change it :( do you think its cos i have just joined this site? Im dying to change it I feel like a right old plain jane :eek: :p

Hope your going well with it, chat soon xx

Yeah it looks yummy on their website... good job it tastes yummy too! :D
Hmm, the avatar should work... I think. Are you trying to upload it from a website URL or your computer?

well thing is it doesn't give me the option to do either :( when I go to edit avatar it comes up with no picture/avatar and says no avatar selected but there's no option to select one :confused: if that makes sense lol x

I had a little rumage through the tech posts :p and i'm sure I read newbies have to make 20 posts before being allowed an avatar......so this is my 20th post :D lets hope it works! Cant believe im excited about an avatar lol but I look boring without one :p

Thanks for your help :)

xx

Still not working :( think I will give it time to catch up with me :p

Suppose I better get myself to bed then, good night all x

yeah its the first thing I tried when I logged in :p I was reading through the tech bit last night and apparently its 20 posts for an avatar and 50 to get into a profile and be able to send and recieve pm's....something like that I think :)

xx

Ahh I didn't know about the 50 posts thing either. Well now we know! :D

So will you be starting on Friday when your package arrives? :)

Well I started dieting (again) on Friday there so I will make my first weigh in this Friday :) I will likely start DC on Saturday depending on when I get my package on Friday. Ive been a good girl this week but its also nearly my TOTM so could go either way lol

How are you getting on with the diet?

x

Oh good luck with your WI on Friday! Will be crossing my fingers and toes for you. :p

I'm getting on well with it although I made a silly mistake of ordering about 30 soups and only 5 milkshakes for lunches, and now I'm getting fed up of soup lol. I was never a soup lover anyway so I don't know why I did that. :sigh: I will definitely not be making the same mistake when I order next time! The meals in general are really nice though, I was pretty surprised at how much I enjoy them. Let's hope you do too! :D

ah now that you mentioned it I think I have did the same thing lol I should really have paid more attention to ordering, there was just so much to choose from :) Loving the idea of microwaving :p I never have been much of a cook lol roll on Friday, really need to find something to keep me occupied until then.....its a nail biting game :p

x

Oh no, I guess it's soup galore for you too! :eek:
Yeah, it's much easier being able to microwave stuff and the size of the portions is a real eye opener; I didn't realise how much I was having before. :sign0007:

Did you order any of the tikka masala? That's a new one since I ordered and I'd love to know what it's like. :D

Thank you Jcjazzy :)

Yeah i got 5 of them lol i love masala my mouth is watering thinking of it :D

Is there any that you dont really like?

x

Mine too! I can't wait to try it. :D
There aren't any I'd say I really don't like, but I'm not overly keen on the chicken and beef casseroles so I'm not gonna order them next time. Unfortunately I have about 4 of each left. :(
The sausage casserole is a different story though, it's one of my (and apparently lots of other people's) favourite meals! Did you order any? :p

Back