ProPoints NEWCOMER TO PROPOINTS

boofle

Gold Member
I am new to propoints doing it at home bought it off e bay with a calculator how are you all finding the plan how much fruit are you allowed to eat also how many points in a 2 finger kit kat thrown packaging away by mistake

All fresh fruit is free as is tinned fruit so long as its 'in juice' and you don't have the juice. The only exception i know off is tinned prunes, these cost 5pp per 1/2 tin. This is because prunes are in fact dried prunes and thus not the fruit in it's 'natural' form....

2 finger kit kat is 3pp according to my lovely app on my android xx

Hey and welcome:cool:, im pretty new to ww's too, started 2 weeks ago and ive lost 3.5lbs so far, how much are you hoping to loose? xxx

Hi claire want to lose 21 pounds lost one this week so at least it moving keep you posted

Hi claire want to lose 21 pounds lost one this week so at least it moving keep you posted

Well done on the loss :) i only lost 1nhalf in my first week ... if you can loose that everyweek youll loose that 21lbs in no time xxxxx

You need 20 posts to have an avatar ... xxxxx

Yeah just post loads on other ppls threads so you can have one :flirt2:

Hi claire first weigh in lost 2 really pleased x

WOW, Well done Millie :flirt2: that is amazing ... bet your feelin really proud now :cool:

Back