Newie introduction

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Thought I'd join forum as its really helped me in the last few weeks. I started on lipotrim 16/09/08 not thinking for one moment that I'd last this long!

I've just come back off a two week holiday where fortunately for me there were a set of scales in the bathroom. I stayed the same even though I was eating, but since I got back I've started picking and only today have shown a gain of 2lb. I'm really undecided about starting lipotrim today or waiting till 27/12/08?

:angel:

My sister has just started so hopefully we can be an inspiration to each other. I would like to lose another 2 1/2 stone.

My sister has helped me join this forum as I'm completely blond when it comes to computers!

In the next few days I will try to add a ticker to show my weight lose so far.

Love to hear from any one. I've loads of Questions to ask about moods and excess skin. XX

Thanks alot for your support. In the 15 weeks since I've started I've lost 3 stone but had 4 weeks off on holidays. After xmas I want to lose the rest and also restart the gym. xx

Thanks alot for your support. In the 15 weeks since I've started I've lost 3 stone but had 4 weeks off on holidays. After xmas I want to lose the rest and also restart the gym. xx

That is really good. You should be so proud.
You will get that remaining weight off in no time. Take Care xx

well done
if you want to click on my ticker it will take you to the site to create your own just remember what you set your password as cos you will need to enter this everytime you update it.
hope that makes sense

xxSharron

thanks alot just checking to see if my ticker is working.xx

Back