Next Sat....

Yes, i will. I'm quite excited to be able to mail then direct with questions! They'll be sick of me now, prob ban me from the site! ha ha

Update on Saturday night. The response from the dukan site was to have a glass of red wine. Well, I had pasta and meatballs before going out, small portion and a shed load of vodka!!! Had an absolutely amazing night, did me good to have a break. weighed the next morning and I had lost another pound. Got straight back onto the diet with a pp day and had a fab week. Been excersising every night and really loving doing kettlworx work outs. Dont advise anyone to do this, but I did and didnt do too much (if any) damage. Also weighed again this morning and lost another pound so its 12 in total now. really glad I did what was right for me (not saying right for everyone) and by planning it I saved myself from feeling deprived and got straight back on it. If I didnt do it this way I would have completely fallen off the wagon I know that. Anyway, all well and good now, back on it with a vegence and excersising like mad :)

Did they suggest pasta before it too? I'm planning something in a few weeks so worth knowing!

Oh no they suggested sticking to the diet but just having one small glass of wine. I knew there was no way i would stick to a glass of wine so I wanted to make sure I was out of ketosis before I started drinking. It was easy getting back on the diet mind, no headaches or that horrible first few days feeling (when my hangover went that is!) I dont reccomend what I did tho just saying it was the best for me! Good luck with it xx

Back