Nic and Julz..You would be proud!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
My God ...what a day!!! Started at 10am with my assessment at the gym (Yes I joined!!!) so 15 mins on bike, 25 on threadmill and 15 on crosstrainer which is what my trainer wants me to do for 2 weeks before starting me on a weight programme to tone up my many, many flabby bits!!! Then straight home, mowed the grass....big garden too, washed the car, changed the beds, did some weeding and tidying in the garden......phew!!! Felt absolutely fab today and the best thing was.... I am 6lbs lighter on the scales in the gym than on mine so was in the 10's!!!! God ..... am on such a high!!!! Hope your Sundays were half as good!!!!

OMG WONDER WOMAN!!!!!! WOW...What have you had today hun... i want some!!!! hehe
well done you amazing day ..and 15 mins on a x trainer ... i take my hat off to you ..horrible damn things... You are doing amazingly ..and whoop whoop in the 10's at the gym ...FAB, FAB FAB!!!!!
Hey, that means at the gym you are at your target!!!!
Had a fab day ..no where near as energetic as yours..just lazing around int eh sun cooking a BBQ and playing on a waterslide :)

Sound like a lovely day hun... totm is coming for me so thats the reason for the energy burst..always get that way before it, clean, clean, clean!!!! Can't believe how good I felt at the gym, thought I was soooo unfit but actually trainer said I am not so bad at all and that in 2 weeks I will really notice my fitness improve...so Happy Days!!! Beautiful Day today!!!

Coolio xxxx Miss fitty :) xx

Well done! You put me to shame!!!!!

Wow, if you are at target you must be really buzzing!

How fab it that?!!!!!

x

FLIP ME!!!

PROUD?!?! OMG I AM IN AWE! THAT IS ONE SUPER PRODUCTIVE DAY... YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SO BUZZING!!!

AND TO WEIGH IN IN THE 10s ON THE GYM SCALES - WOW THATS AWESOME - LOOKS LIKE YOUR IN FOR A FRICKING AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK BABE!

IM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU - REALLY MY HEART IS FILLED WITH HAPPINESS FOR YOU BABE!

YOU ARE A STAR*

LUV
JULZIE
XOX

Back