Nicci's journal

Jo- Thanks for the vote of onfidence in me. Welldone on your also spectacular weight loss. Bet you beaming after your dilemma last night . ;)

Nicci- I suffer with depression so i right with you girl, the biggest comfort eater i was, so i know how hard it to be not to turn to food, i will be the same.

we can do it :D:D hugs all around come on lets make this the biggest losing thread .lol

Hi Jo well done on your fab weightloss :553::talk017:. You must be over the moon. Im so pleased you beat your food demons last night, you must feel so good today after your weigh in. It'll all be worth it and at the end we will come out of much stronger people for it.

Saying that...........I nearly caved tonight to be honest, its been my worst night by far. I couldnt do it though, i dont want to let you guys down, we have such a good team going here and i feel so lucky to have met you guys. You's really are an inspiration to me. Most of all i didnt want to let myself down.

Paris good luck on your start tomorrow hun, we can do this! We will all be skinny minnies soon enough :D:D:D

Jo im weighing in then too, so we will get to meet in the flesh 'shock, horror' haha. I hope i can lose 16lb total by then do you think its plausible or do you think i should lower it abit? I know what you mean about the scales il be gutted if i think ive lost a certain amount and she tells me i havent lost as much lol. Might chuck the scales at her haha.

Flowey how did your first weigh in go hun? Im rooting for ye :D

Nicci x

well i just added my porky pics , one when i was 20st 9lb and one taken today as i returned from gym so not very flattering.lol.

as you say Nicci, we will all be skinny as we provide the support for eachother, that will get us through.lol i find it hard aas all my kids are borderline anorexic , they don't get it from me.lol So the treat cupboard of theres is a temptation to me . But i know if i ever feel like going there, i will be tapping away on my keyboard, saying STOP ME lol

Dont worry Paris ill be on the other end tapping right back stopping you. Although im not very fast on the keyboard and im pretty sure people could have got down two big pizzas by the time i reply lol im like a snail.

Ive got a supportive boyfriend who i live with who knows how much this means to me and supports me 100% but its so hard with people cooking in the house though, the smells are overpowering, it would be so much easier if he could go out to eat lol.

Have no idea how im going to get through the next x amount of weeks but im gonna :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nicci x

i found them hun, wow theres a big difference already you must be well chuffed :D.

I really should get myself to the gym, i havent really got the confidence to go back quite yet! Im not brave enough to put pics up, saying that i havent got any pics of me at my biggest. Maybe i will put a pic up when i get to goal :confused:

Nicci x

Well i posted pics so i look and think hey i dont want to be this big anymore and hopefully that will spur me on, Had my first shake at about 7.45am so now i gonna try not have next one til about 2pm, and then i go out at 5pm so i hoping to hold out til i get back at 9 for last one. So i have a plan already in my head for todays action.

Nicci- i not a fast typer also, so i like you will reply asap.lol

Hi Everyone :D

I feel alot better this morning after a good nights sleep. Hopefully it will stay that way for the rest of the day as the night times are the testing time for me. Gonna get as much water down me today as yesterday was the only day i didnt get my quota for the day and im really feeling the effects of it.

Paris- your first day, yay! Will you be weighing in on monday nights the same as me? I started on a tuesday but was weighed in the monday nights at the cdcs so just sticking with monday's. If you do itl be great cos we all will be weighing in same day :D.

Didnt have all my packs again yesterday but really gonna have them all today, with a bar included yum yum (i hope)

nicci x

Glad to hear you feeling better this morning, yes i will be weighing in on monday Nicci, it good we can all celebrate together. my evenings used to be my picky time so i may find it hard.

I off to hospital appointment soon with son, so hopefully keeping busy will help me through today.

Had 1.8 litres so far today, and having a banana shake just now.

Hello all, Sorry I wasn't around last night. I hit a brick wall energy wise at 7pm and had to go to bed. Fell asleep at around 11:30pm (don't you hate that!).

Well my losses are below, which I'm really chuffed with of course and would be leaping around but still have no energy. I'm really struggling to stay upright. Problem is I have sooo much to do so am just pushing my body, its really hard at the moment.
Am going to keep going today and get everything done as fast as I can so a bit of chill time can be had tonight!
Hope evryone here is ok and will chat later when have a few minutes, I hope!

Hope the appointment isnt about anything too serious hun. Keeping busy is definately the key to this. But make sure you dont do too much cos the first few days especially can be really tiring and take you by surprise. Dont want you becoming faint .

Have a good day and let me know how you get on later,

Nicci x

Hi Flowey

just sent you an email wondering where you were lol. What an amazing loss hun :wow::happy096: you should be so proud of yourself. what a boost for this week.

Dont push yourself too hard hun, its not safe on this diet especially not in the first two weeks. Take time to have plenty water and a pack.

Hopefully will speak to you later and well done again hun, super loss!

Nicci x

this weeks tally between the 3 of you this week have lost 25.75lb so over a stone and a half gone between you girls, Keep up the good work another Welldone being sent from me.

I have appointments regular with son at hospital not sure what this one for today, will find out when i get there.lol. will let you know when i return.

Thanks nicci, I'm sorry I haven't been around so much lately, just sooo busy. I know I should take it easy when I'm struggling like today, but we run our own business and with three kids, you get down to it when the work's there!
Hope tomorrow will be a bit easier. No school on Wednesdays here though so all the kids to entertain....hope its sunny!

I'm off to read your email now as I haven't even had chance to check those today yet, lol

Hi ladies, hows it all going? i did my 2nd ketostix this am and it gone from beige yesterday to burgundy today, so looks good.

yesterday's appointment for son was a heart scan as they heard a heart murmur awhile ago. yesterday was told he has a leaky valve, but not to worry about it. At this time.

I had a rough night my stomach was in knots, i said to hubby i would rather have period pain than that.lol

Hi guys, how is everyone?

Paris good job getting to day two hun :D:D

I havae a bit of bad news. Yesterday i made the decision to come off the diet. I was getting really down just in general and was really sick of thinking about food all the time. Before this diet i had beaten my food demons and got a hold of my binge eating. While on cd i just kept thinking of all the things i wanted to binge on and everytime i walked in the kitchen thought i good just stuff some food in my mouth and no one would no!!! I didnt but hated that i was thinking like that. I really want to have a healthy attitude to food once i get to goal and this was having the oppsite effect. I also found out yesterday about the fact that once your bmi gets to 25 (im 7.5 pound away from that) that you can only do 810 plan or above, no ss or even ss+ , the average loss on 810 is 10lb a month and i can do that with diet and exercise, the main reason i came on cd was to get the weight of asap.

Saying that.......... ive had second thoughts over night and dont know what to do about whether to get back on the diet or just going with a calories counting diet. Its my boyfriends birthday meal next wednesday which i had planned a night off from cd anyway for as his family will be there and i dont want them to know about diet, do i dont want to start diet again tomorrow just to come off it again on the wednesday. Has anyone got any meal ideas for a pub meal for not coming out of ketosis or is that impossible? I was thinking possibly chicken salad??

Please dont read on if you dont want to hear about food :p

I went out to my fave curry house last night, its called indigo and is heaven on earth. Im not really a curry person but this place is a cut above. I t was absolutely gorgeous and i didnt even regret it (only the fact ive let you girls down :cry:). I couldnt have alot as my tummy has shrunk and wont let alot in haha. Its all the food ive had though including yesterday and today, which has surprised me, i thought ide have so much choice ide want everything. But since ive been allowed food again i feel 'normal' (never had that feeling before haha). I havent even had a coffee this morning. I had a pepsi max last night though and it was bloody divine.

Please help me make the right decision girls, i really need your help :gen147:

I think we are off out now but i will be back on later to catch up properly as i was MIA last night.

Whatver happens i will still be on a diet whether or not its cambridge and will be here to support you girls, if you'll still have me.

Nicci x

Ps i lost half a pound last night, no idea how!! Expecting to wake up bursting out my clothes tomorrow morning hulkette :8855:

Pepsi max nicci i asked my CDC about that as that is all i drink, and as she said to me when you blend shakes you may leave a calorie in blender so dont feel bad if you need a pepsi max, She actually said i could have 2 cans if i needed but try not to have more tha that.

I laid in bed last night and thought to myself is all the stomach pain worth it, but over night i had lost around 2lb by my scales, so it made me determined to stick with the stomach pains abit longer.

At the end of the day Nicci you have to do what best for you. Try and put yesterday behind you, we will be here and will be pleased if you stay around whatever you decide. Today when i went into the fridge even cucumber smelt fantastic to me, lol.
I was reading on another post someone was not well and had a chicken kebab, and felt so guilty about it, but we are human after all. so i would say a chicken salad would be ok, as last week i was doing slimfast and snackbars and evening meal in prep for doing CD. So i think that is why i am possibly nearly in ketosis. I haven't energy surge after dog walk this morning i had a 30min snooze.

Hi everyone hope everyone is doing good today.

Jo where are you hun?

Thanks for your lovely post earlier Paris (cant bring myself to call you Donna, you'll always be Paris to me haha). Ive made a decision and im gonna jump back on the cd wagon tomorrow. If it doesnt work out once i get onto 810 and my weightlosses slow right down than i will have a rethink, but theres no point worrying about summit that hasnt happened.

Plus i can't trust myself to believe what i say behind my reasons for quitting, do i really think those things or am i just being chicken??? I know i can go without the food, it isnt that its the exciting yet terrifying thought of being slim and what happens when i get there. I never finish anything (out of fear??), i don't know, but i wanna finish this. If i wasnt in a desperate situation to begin with i wouldnt have came on such an extreme diet to begin with, would i?! I guess im just thinking out loud really. Just got so much going on in my head, can't quite put it all together. Gonna try and ignore it all and just get this job done :D:D:D:D:D:D. Ready or not skinny me here i come .......................................
.............................................:eek::eek::eek:

Nicci x

nicci nicci nicci,
it must be a south shields thing as i totally blew it last night i had a chinese and then some choccy...i didnt even regret it i just wanted something nice to eat:eek: i ate it enjoyed it and then started again today after weighung myself and finding out i had put on 5 flippin pounds!!!!
ive been good all day today...until i did it again i had tea with family and as you all know im an all or nothing person so thats me off diet now and am like you nicci dont know whether to try healthy eating etc or try and get back on cd tomorrow???
i think its so hard with cdc being on holiday and it being another 2 whole weeks until shw comes back.im really struggling too:(
well done everyone else who is sticking with it ans sorry for talking about food etc i need my motivation back and its so hard now ive put on 5lb of the 8.5 i lost :cry:
i dont know what to do for the best, i know this diet works everyones weight loss proves that but when you eat again and put 5lb straight back on thats not right is it and i def didnt even eat that much!!!!
i know its up to me but i could sure do with any tips etc and to know whether anyone has done this and continued with the diet sucessfully:confused:
sorry about the totally negative post folks
a very confused 5lb heavier than mnday JO x

Back