Nickee the newbie!

Haha, my weight will come back on as I eat again, I litterally wasn't eating hardly anything at all so weight was falling off, but hoping it will steady itself back out to a okay loss, I normally lose about 1lb a week, sometimes a little more sometimes not, but enjoying the fact when I do have an eat out or whatever, it don't all suddenly rush back on which I hear other people struggle with as they are maybe being more restrictive then I am...I don't know how it all works...pretty clever really lol....I only need to lose about 5ish lb to be at a healthy BMI, but that isn't good enough for me, I want to aim for a size 10, which I know I am at 10st, so that is my goal, so still want to lose about a stone and a bit!
You look super fit and healthy in you piccy =) x

As thanks! I am a bit of a gym fiend! Lost the majority of my weight a few years ago started to put a bit back on again so back on the wagon to get back to goal for Christmas! You sound like you have your head screwed on straight! The slower it comes off the longer it stays off :0). Gives you time to get your head around being slimmer too. I think the mental part of weight loss is harder than the physical!

Good luck with ya xmas Target...scary how close it is though!

Oh I have only recently just screwed my head back on lol...I was all upset at small loses to start with, but now I am cool as a superfree cucumber as it seems to stay off better, for instance I went out last weekend, had a chicken carbonara with chocolate brownies and cream for dessert and about 1 and a half bottles of wine...now considering it was a special occasion I didn't wish to stick to being good, so just went for what I wanted....I WI on Tuesday and STS, not fussed as felt lucky to have not gained considering what I ate/drank on the Sunday as I know people on here have a night out and are up by 5lbs or so for the next few days and struggle to budge it all come wi day, so I am glad my body is used to lots of carbs so i ain't too majorly affected when I have a night out!
Suppose I am lucky that I don't have too much to lose and so glad i am back in my 12s ...my oh is now at the stage where he wants me to stop losing weight, but I still want a perfect size 10 :)
Is your goal a weight or a bmi or a size? X

Sounds like you are doing so well! My goal is defo weight. Doesnt matter how light i am i never get less than a 10! Was so happy when i was in the 8st 10 region so thats what im aiming for again!

Red day today!

Breakfast:
Alpenbars heb
Mullerlight and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hea
Ham salad ff

Tea
Gammon, egg, squash chips and cabbage ff
Muller light and sugar free jellly 1/2 syn

Snacks
Toast heb
Cookies 5 syns
Apple ff

Oops! Had a v stressful day so a colleague gave me a part of her carrot cake, was going to take it home for hubby but it was a v stressful day and it was only a small bit! Still have 91/2 syns so im sure it wasnt more than that!

Busy at work today but want to quickly scribble down my diary so o can keep track!

Breakfast
Toast heb
Alpen Light 3 syns
Muller and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hea
Ham salad heb
Ww fromage frais 1/2 syn

Tea
Sausage casserole 3 Syns
Muller ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Apple and pear ff

11 and half syns in total

Still feeling lovely and thin. Hope I don't start getting lackadaisical.... Start nibbling on things and not counting them. That has always been my downfall....

Breakfast
Toast heb
Muller and banana ff

Lunch
Coffee hexa
Ham salad heb

Tea
Quorn chilli and Cous Cous ff
Muller ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Banana ff

Hmm nibbles special k clusters a handful 5 syns? And doughnut from the top of the bakery counter at sainsburys ! Oh dear. I will work hard at spin tonight and get back on track!

eek! weigh in day tomorrow, boy that has come round fast, dont think i have had a good week this week. Work has been particularly stressful and my grandad died yesterday but emotional eating is not an excuse! was reading that interesting thread about superspeed weeks so think i am going to try that next week! i have probably left it a bit late to start for tomorrow but will make an effort today anyway!

Green day (again!)
breakfast
toast heb
muller light and banana ff

lunch
coffee hexa
ham salad hexb
irish diet yoghurt ff

tea
superspped soup ff
muller ff

snacks
melon ff ss!
cookies 5 syns
toffee and fruit chew 3 syns
strawberries ff ss!

oops yum yum on the top of the bakery counter at sainsburys! i cant resist those little black trays - must work on that!

Balls! Got to keep up with diary. I keep forgetting about syns!

Breakfast
Toast and Alpen light hex b x 2
Banana ff

Lunch
Ham salad 2 syns
Coffee hex a

Dinner superspeed soup and muller light

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Liquorice allsorts 4 syns

11 syns in total!

Balls! Got to keep up with diary. I keep forgetting about syns!

Breakfast
Toast and Alpen light hex b x 2
Banana ff

Lunch
Ham salad 2 syns
Coffee hex a

Dinner superspeed soup and muller light

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns

11 syns in total!

Darn those liquorice allsorts! Still I have a rule! I only eat the cubes and I count them all and when they are gone they are gone!

Breakfast

Toast and Alpen light bars hex b x 2
Muller ff

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Ham salad ff

Tea
Gammon egg and stir fried cabbage ff
Muller ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Banana ff
Other bits of fruit from fruit plate ff
3 x liquorice allsorts. 3 syns

Red day and 8 syns in total

Feeling lovely and thin today again, really hope I lose tomorrow! Super speed meals to help me along! Green day

Breakfast
Toast hex b
Muller and banana

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Ham salad hex b

Tea mushy pea curry and brown rice ff ss
Muller light ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Plum and satsuma ff
Melon ss ff

9 syns!

Feeling lovely and thin today again, really hope I lose tomorrow! Super speed meals to help me along! Green day

Breakfast
Toast hex b
Muller and banana

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Ham salad hex b

Tea mushy pea curry and brown rice ff ss
Muller light ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns
Plum and satsuma ff
Melon ss ff

9 syns!

Been a difficult week but think I have managed ok on the food front! Have succumbed to a small glass of wine and a couple of biscuits each night but other than that I reckon i have made good choices. Weigh in tomorrow and not sure I will lose but reckon I might have a STS which is alot better than it could have been! Just got to behave myself for the rest of the day!

Breakfast
Toast hex b
Muller light and banana ff

Lunch
Superspeed soup and plums ss and ff

Dinner
Quorn chilli and Cous Cous ff
Muller and jelly 1/2 syn

Snacks
Coffee hex a
Cookies 5 syns

5 1/2 syns In total. Can't exercise tonight cause cold has moved to chest hopefully will run tomorrow!

Oh dear feeling so bloated and awful. Determined that today is the start of an excellent new week!

Exercise 6 mile run 720 caps burnt

Breakfast
Eggs, mushroom and tomato ff toast hex b

Lunch
Porridge hex b
Banana ff

Dinner
Cheese and potato pie ff
Muller light ff

Starbucks hex a

Didn't have my Starbucks which is good cause I realised I needed my hex a for my cheese and potato pie! Had a couple of Alpen light bars and a small glass of wine so 12 syns in all. I've been so good today PROUD!! off to honk :0)

Urgh! Still feeling rubbish. Had a major headache today took some pretty strong painkillers and made it to one gym class. Normally do 2 on a tuesday but trying to look after myself! Havnt been 100% with food - have a romanti. Weekend away with hubby coming up too! Oh the pressure :0(

Breakfast
Toast and alpen light x2 hex b
Banana and muller light ff

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Cottage cheese salad ff
Plums ff

Dinner
Bean and bulghar wheat casserole ff
Fat free fromage frais ff

Snacks
Mini bag of cookies 5 syns
3 x jelly snakes 3 syns ?
Melon ff

Hubby gave me the crusts from his pizza and i had a spoon of cake batter before putting it in the oven!

Green day today!

Still not varying my diet much. I think that's where I go wrong...
Breakfast
Toast and Alpen light hex b
Banana and muller ff

Lunch
Cottage cheese salad ff
Coffee hex a

Tea
Mushroom and celery stew ff
Muller and banana ff

Snacks
Melon and plums ff
Mini cookies 5 syns
Jelly snakes 3 syns

8 syns plus a body shox class- that was hard work! Going for the double tomorrow night!

Weigh in tomorrow! Uh oh! Think i have been good this week and had awesome workout at gym tonight. Heart rate monitor reported a 737 cal burn in an hour and half! Off to edinburgh tomorrow for a romantic weekend with hubby this weekend. Eek!

Red day today!

Breakfast
Alpen bars and toast hex b
Banana and muller light ff

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Ham salad ff

Tea
Gammon, veg and homemade egg mayo 1 syn
Muller light ff

Snacks
Cookies 5 syns