Nickee the newbie!

Heavens its been nearly two weeks since i posted! Been a stressful few weeks. Questioning whether i should stay in my job, dont want to but just dont know what to do! Anyhow thats not the point of the thread! 5 weeks until christmas, last two weeks have been STS and i would love to lose 4lb before christmas! So here goes! Red day tomorrow and here is my plan!

Breakfast
Magic porridge and toast hex b and ff

Lunch seafood stick salad ff
Coffee hex a

Dinner
Slow cooker chicken stew ff
Muller light ff

Snacks
Banana
Plums
Apple

Looks pretty good to me! No syns though? Might add some barley to my stew!

Had a super dooper day yesterday! Hopefully will roll over to today but we shall see! I always seem to sabotage myself grr!

Green day! (my fave)

Breakfast
Toast yogurt and Banana hex b and ff

Lunch
Coffee and cottage cheese salad hex a and ff

Tea
Autumn winter veg curry with bgty naan thinking 11 syns for light coconut milk and the naan

Snacks
Alpen light hex b
Plums and apple ff
2 x choc eclair 2 syns

13 syns? Not sure my counting on the recipe is right but only had 5 syns yesterday so sure it will be fine!

Had a super dooper day yesterday! Hopefully will roll over to today but we shall see! I always seem to sabotage myself grr!

Green day! (my fave)

Breakfast
Toast yogurt and Banana hex b and ff

Lunch
Coffee and cottage cheese salad hex a and ff

Tea
Autumn winter veg curry with bgty naan thinking 11 syns for light coconut milk and the naan

Snacks
Alpen light hex b
Plums and apple ff
2 x choc eclair 2 syns

13 syns? Not sure my counting on the recipe is right but only had 5 syns yesterday so sure it will be fine!

Don't think I have been too bad today, was grazing a bit while making tea but not on anything totally unhealthy....

Toast muller and banana hex b and ff

Ham salad and coffee. Hex b and a

Quorn chilli and Cous Cous ff
Cheesecake muller 1 syn

Banana, plums and apple Ff
M&s biscuit 3 syns?

About 4 syns today

Fed up with myself , don't reckon much for weigh in tomorrow, it's not that I'm being really bad going off track just don't feel any slimmer. :0(. STS for the last 3 weeks grr

Fed up with myself , don't reckon much for weigh in tomorrow, it's not that I'm being really bad going off track just don't feel any slimmer. :0(. STS for the last 3 weeks grr

Im going right off track! Such good intentions and then it all goes awry! Having a superspeed green day today. Hex b porridge and toast for brekkie and super speed soup for lunch and a foray into the bag of mixed fruit :0( just picked out the mixed peel so going to count it as 50g which is 140cal so 7 syns ouch! Oh poop and a bit of flapjack! That another 2 syns. Best not have anymore syns today. Having mushypea curry and brown rice for tea. And a muller light for pudding. Foot is still sore so still no running, will pop off on the bike later for an hour.

Hope i can stay out of the cupboards, wish me luck!

Red day today. Think i did alright

Breakfast
Toast hex b
Banana and muller light

Lunch
Coffee hex a
Ham salad
Alpen light hex b

Tea
Chicken stew and slice of bread 6 syns

Snacks
Banana
Satsuma
Apple
Alpen light hex b
Advent choc and fruit pastille 2 syns

8 syns

Planning tomorrow already- desperately need to get back on track! Had a bit of a bad weekend, friday i weigh in, do you reckon if i have an excellent week i can lose by then!?

MONDAY - green day

Breakfast
Toast hexb muller and banana

Lunch ham salad hex b
Coffee hex a

Tea. Mushy pea curry and rice

Snacks
Apple, satsumas
Naked ginger bread bar 7 syns

So far this week 7 syns

No gym tonight but tap class, not a particularly exerting class but it beats sitting on my bum!

Trying to be good today! Bit of a fail at the supermarket, free tries of chocolate muffin yes please! Oops! No idea how to syn that! Then had a toffee 2 syns total today:

9 syns

Plan for tomorrow peeps!

Going to have a red day

Brekkie: toast hex b and banana and muller light

Lunch ham salad and coffee hex a

Tea: got one of my favourites! Recipe called festive butternut squash. (its a mix of squash,nuts and brown rice all cooked together with celery, green pepper,onion,tahini and soy sauce) , complicated recipe so im not sure of the synnage - calories per portion is 200ish so going to count the whole thing as 10 syns.

Snacks
Alpen light x 2 hex b
Apple
Tangerine

Love tuesdays at the gym- do a double class: step then circuits. I wear a heart rate monitor and easily burn 1000 calories :0)

Total syns this week 19

Not sure how i am doing this week, worked hard at the gym tonight but then i always work hard. Not sure its enough!

Plan for tomorrow is a green day and im going to stick to my plan!!

Breakfast - toast and banana with muller light hex b

Lunch ham salad and coffee hex a and b

Tea sw quorn chilli and cous cous

Snacks
Apple, melon and go ahead biscuits 8 syns

Total syns so far this week 29 syns

And an eclair! 1.5 syns.... Will also confess to some chocolate truffle Cake and ginger cake from the bakery at the supermarket... I have to stay away from there, I can't resist those free bits of food!!

And an extra piece of toast! Aargh! Why oh why!?

Plan for tomorrow!

Green day i think!

Breakfast toast and banana and muller light hex b

Lunch ham salad and coffee hex a and b

Tea quorns sausages and veg 3 syns

Snacks
Fruit of sorts and a naked bar 5 syns

Today 8 syns total for week (to include tonights extra piece of toast 44.5. (i think!)

Exercise 5 mile run

Put on a lb and had my usual friday disasters! Not even going to write it all down :0(. Worked out i still had 7 syns left then had 2 slices of toast and a couple of drinks AARGH!!

Did make the gym this morning though :0)

Back