.Nicki.'s Food Diary

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
This is my first real try at pro points, Usually I'm a slimming world girl but thinking this is the best plan for me long term. I've signed up online and teamed up with my cousin, so will be weighing with her on Tuesdays.

I can guarantee the first few weeks will probably push the plan to its limit. I'm already suffering portion size wise, yesterday I weighed out a small portion of pasta (small for me) and it was well over 200g :eek:, so certainly still have the slimming world blinkers on.
I was starting today but I accidentally started yesterday so works out even better. Never done a food diary on here so basically copying what i've seen from other people on here.

Wednesday 16th November (Week 1, Day 1)

Breakfast
Banana (0)
Cup of tea (1)

Lunch
Cucumber (0)
Pasta Pot (5)
Galaxy Mousse (6)

Dinner
2 x Burgers (12)
2 x Rolls (8)
2 x Cheese slices (3)
Mayo (3)
Ketchup (1)
McCain Smiles (10)

Snacks
Galaxy Mousse (5)
Wotsits (3)

Totals
Dailies - 48/48
Weeklies - 9/49
Activity 0

Musings
Considering I only decided I had started after eating tea, I don't think I did too badly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 17th November (Week 1, Day 2)

Breakfast
Banana (0)

Lunch
Pasta n Sauce (12)
Milk (1)
Clover (1)
Banana (0)
2 x Wotsits (6)

Dinner
McCain Smiles (5)
Chicken steaks (10)
Mayo (3)
Ketchup (1)
Wotsits (3)

Snacks
Banana (0)
Wotsits (3)

Totals
Dailies - 45/48
Weeklies - 0/40
Activity 4

Musings

Feel I should justify some of the crap i've eaten. Went to weigh some cheese for lunch and they wouldn't switch on, so I've had to eat things that don't need weighing, hence the 4 bags of wotsits and freezer rubbish.
I did go swimming for the first time in 12 years today, pretty sore and hungry now though.

I've written this week off, still waiting on my kitchen scales to arrive but I'm assured they should be here today and as its weigh day today, I shall restart tomorrow.

Thanks hun, doesn't look like they will be so hubby said he'll pick some cheap ones up for Argos on the way home, so either way will be back on track tomorrow!

good luck with ur WI :)

Back