nicola diet diary x

yeay!!! well done!!1 its fab to see the numbers going down isnt it!!!

your doing great!!! ooooh an thanks for the at on fb

hope u have a good day
love katie
xxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your weightloss hun, keep up the good work xx

well i got weighed on my scales yesterday and ive lost another 1lbs:sigh:.bit gutted really as ive been so good but 1lb loss is better than putting on :rolleyes:.at doctors on monday for my offical monthly weigh in.im on my period also so does that make a difference? xxxx

hey nicola!!

A loss is still a loss!! your doing fab hun!!

Loads of the gils on here hqve mentioned that they gin a few lbs when its TOTM so dont worry! it will evenout next week! im sure of it!

well done hunny!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

making chilli con carne tonight for tea.is it ok to have the mince as long as i drain the fat off?

Hiya Nic...sorry ive not dropped in for a while. Cant help with the mince question im afraid, i use quorn mince. Im not a veggie but i might as well be, the amount of quorn i eat these days! Hope you are ok x

mince is usually a no no but once every now an then is ok! was it lean? I usually use quorn too!!

hope u r well

xx

it was costcos steak mince.didnt have any nasty side effects so hopefully it was ok:rolleyes:.in a better frame of mind today so onwards and upwards.xxx

Hey you, thanks for the friends request!
Glad the mince was ok, and Nic its onwards and DOWNWARDS!! :p

hi abby ok its onwards and downwards lol xx:D

hehehe noo no no nonooooo!! onwards and down wards!!! :)

got my 1st monthly weigh in at the doctors on wednesday morning:rolleyes: quite excited really:D.will keep u all posted. a full month and no cheating :eek:.xxx

Good luck, Im sure you doc will be very please with you! You'll need to let us know what s/he says xxx

goood luck hun!!!

let us know asap hehehe

Hey Nic, just popping in to see how you are? Good luck with your weighin tomorrow x

well i lost 11lbs thought i had lost a bit more but never mind im still happy and its my totm :D xxxx

:clap::happy036::scale::wow::talk017:

Well done chick! xx

WELL DONE!!! Thats a brilliant result! You must be well chuffed!!
Here to the next month! xxx

:talk017:

well done hun!!! 11lbs is fantastic!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back