nicola diet diary x

woop woop got on the scales and ive lost another 3lbs im so chuffed with my little self :happy036:must be doing something right coz hubby has even noticed lol.felt a bit down on saturday for some reason my best pal never mentions my weight.hubby said shes prob jealous. xxxxx

Last edited:
hey hun! dont be down! i have a similar thing with my BF! i think its that they dont really know what to say or they r wprried they might offend you. she only ever says some thing if i have brough the conversation up! An if she is jealous like your hubby thinks the shes not really a bF is she?

dont let it get you down! your doing fab! well done on the 3lb loss!!

love katie

xxx

I'm very lucky with my BF shes uber-suportive and very complimentary. Her faith in me is one of the things that got me started on the journey to slimsville. Like Katie said, if she's jealous she's not really a BF, and if she is jealous it must be because you're looking good. Keep up the good work and well done you!

well done on the loss this week....
its so nice to finally start seeing the results, and to have your other half see them too!. i finally started seeing it this weekend, and so did the hubby.....
im sure your friend didnt want to say anything, because she didnt want to offend you.. but im sure when things go a little further along. im sure she will be nothing but congratulating you!!!

just noticed, we had the same start weight, and we are the same weight now LOL... and we pretty much started the same too! lol....

well done, your doing fab.

My friend like that too, I could lose 5 stone and she'd prob say she liked my new shoes before mentioning my weight, i love her to bit but think she like me being fat - so shes the slim one. Sounds bad, but i really think its true xx

awww thanks girls u know how to make me feel happy :D think u are right about my bf she is a lot bigger than me so maybe it is just her wishing she was losing weight too.xxxxx

have you spoken to her about weight?? maybe she might want to do what your doing but doesnt know about it....
tell her how much better your feeling for it... and that if she wants tot alk about it with you then she is more than welcome... tell her to jump on here and see all the beautiful people on here.....

yeah kes ive told her she should go to the docs and get it but she can never stick to a diet xxxx

thats a shame... you could always try and do it together.... but obviously you cant make her....

yeah its tough when you see some one loosing weight when your not in the right frame of mind to do it!

I only got in the right frame of mind since joining minis so maybe its some extra support that she needs?

glad u r feelin a little better tho mrs!

xx

Well done on your weight loss, keep it up.
My sis had been trying for a baby for 8 years (she lost twin girls 9 years ago at 24 weeks) anyway she had to lose over 2 stone in weight to get IVF she lost the weight and fell pregnant naturally she is 20 weeks now and due on 19th March. Keep your chin up and stay positive and I am sure you will have good news to share with us all soon alsoxx

aww thanks.congrats to your sis.im so focused so hopefully i can keep losing the wight :D xxxxx

Just popping in to say hi...sorry i havent posted for ages, hope you are ok xx

Back