Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Nicola, I wish this process was quicker too hun but 2lb is absolutely perfect!! and you are going to be able to maintain it much easier than if you had a bigger loss pet.you've been doing absolutely amazing and you've stuck with it hun, you've really inspired me to keep going as any other time iv tried to loose iv given up after a week:( turn that frown upside down and think what a week your having with your job and your loss:) fab xx

Last edited:
Lol @ you two! Like i said girls i'm never fully happy :D i am happy now coz dinx you make me laugh saying your gonna give me a telling off hehehe, and thanks your kind words both of you, i try to listen :p

I may have to slap you!!!

2lb is absolutely brilliant! Your averages in your signature are still over 1lb a week so there is nothing wrong!

Put it this way, when you get to goal will you have cared how long it took? No? Well then ;)

I may have to slap you!!!

2lb is absolutely brilliant! Your averages in your signature are still over 1lb a week so there is nothing wrong!

Put it this way, when you get to goal will you have cared how long it took? No? Well then ;)

:8855::8855::8855:

Your right...again :rolleyes:, i won't care when i get to my goal but i've been doing this for 16 weeks now and i want it to come off in 7lbs a week instead of a couple :D

I know i'm doing well and yadda yadda yadda, i just need to stop being so bloody impatient :eek:

I love u lot hahaha, crack me up! :D:D:D

Well done hun :D 2lb is absolutely briliiant :clap: You are doing so well, soo happy for you!! You are such an inspiration to me and keep me going and I agree with everyone else's posts. I know what you mean though... I'm inpatient too lol! It's a journey and we are all in it together and here for each other :)! My Mum did slimming world on and off for years and she would always lose the weight quickly, but then just pile it all and more back on again. She finally did weight watchers a few years back and has managed to keep it all off still :) Chin up chuck. Have an ace weekend and treat yourself xxxx

Thank you everyone, love you all honestly and your support is amazing :)

Dinx, Angel, Kim, Pugs, Carly , come here :grouphugg:

Todays menu

Breakfast
Warbys thin - 1.5pts
Philli - 0.5pts

Lunch
Dairylea Dunker - 2.5pts
2 Quirks - 3pts

Tea
Pitta bread - 3pts
Chicken - 3pts
Mayo 1pt
2 onion rings - 3pts

Snacks
Skips - 1.5pts

Total 19

Hey Nic! Yay :) I'm totally the same! Never pleased always want more but hey we are losing and we are doing it the right way :D hugs xx

Yayyy big hugs sweety!! Hope you're having a nice weekend xxxx

Hope your having a great weekend hun, wee question for ya, what's a quirk? Xx

Last edited:
A quirk is a new biscuit that mcvitites have bought out! they are crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle yum!

Not had chance to come on here and write my food diary this weekend, been soooo busy :) but in a good way because i feel like i'm making my new house my home :) feel content here now! Stuck well within my points and had a fab weekend!! Hope everyone else is ok x x x

Yay to ur house being a home! I want a quirk ;) x

Hope your having a great weekend hun, see question for ya, what's a quirk? Xx

Hmm strange that it posted my question twice:) ohhh..quirks sound yummy yummy, i think I'd wanna eat the entire packet if I got them thou:) so glad you've settled into new place chick, can't wait to make my new place feel like a home:) I'm only moving up the road, just happened at same time I'm moving work too-better pay at new job plus I don't start til late august so bit of time off for me:) xx

Morning Minimates :)

I'm going to go for gold, and have another 100% week this week! Hoping and praying for 3lb off this week :) as i want to reach my 2 stone goal :) If i do, i will have lost 2 stone in 17 weeks, i'm proud of that :D so fingers and toes crossed for me please...:innocent0001:

Breakfast
Warbys thin with marg - 2pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Lunch
4 x Ryvita - 2pts
Tuna & sweetcorn mix - 2.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts

Tea
WW Sausage & mash meal - will check points
Gravy - 0.5pts

Total so far - 8.5pts

sounds like you are well and truly in the zone young lady...go you!!!

quirks sound nice...might have to try them!

keep smiling :D

Jemma, i've not tried the Sausage & Mash yet, i'll let ya know :)

Thanks Dinx, im determined for another loss! :)

I forgot i had left over stirfry, so i will be having that for my tea, so points wise;

Breakfast & Lunch - 8pts

Tea
Hot & Spicy veg stirfry mix - 0pts
Blackbean sauce - 0.5pt
Egg noodles (1/2 pack) - 5pts

Total = 13.5pts

May have a snack later :)

Enjoy :) xx

Nicola, you've put me in the mood for sausage and mash now:) Gonna have it for my tea - I love minimims for little ideas like this. Hope your having a lovely day hunnie xx

Hope you enjoyed Kim!

Breakfast
Warbys thin and marg - 2pts

Lunch
WW Crackers - 1pt
Egg mayo mix - 3pts
SF Jelly - 0pts
Mini nut bar - 2pts

Tea
OSS Golden syrup with SS milk - 3pts
Jelly - 1.5pts
Warbys thin + marg - 2pts