Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Wow your diary is amazing how much have u list altogether? Xox

Just over 7 stone Jen :)

SO sorry not been on! Not been able to get on the internet as was having problems with it and for some reason i cant get on this website on my phone!

Have been super good all week apart from today! Yes thats right, i decide that i want to be miss piggy the day before weigh in lol, we'll see how i do tomorrow hopefully i've not done too much damage.

Will be back posting my diary from tomorrow :) You do NOT wanna see what ive shovelled in today hahaha, xxx

Lost 1/2 today :)

Todays diary

2 toast with peanut butter

Tomato & Herb pasta snackpot
Grapes
Activia yoghurt

Small bowl of spag bol
Slice of bread/spread

Ridge crisp

1269/1300

Started my running again today xxx

Todays food,

Cuppa tea & 2 chocolate digestives

Viennese whirl

Lentil soup
Grapes
Low fat yoghurt

1/2 pkt uncle bens chicken rice
Handful of chips
1/2 warburtons sliced roll with marg

Hula Hoops
1 Chocolate digestive

Total 1057/1300

Done my usual lunge/weights tonight. Running again tomorrow. Hope to altinate all this week :)

Been on treadmill today :) 15mins running, crunches, leg lifts & weights. Lunges etc tomorrow then running again friday :)

Todays food..

Rice crispies & SS Milk

Tuna salad on a brown roll
Elevenses Bar

2 Minced Pancakes
Veg
Gravy

Maryland Cookie

994/1300 :)

Todays food.

English Muffin with peanut butter

Ham sandwich
Fat free yoghurt

2 toast with marmite

Ridged crisp
Elevenses bar

Total = 1110/1300

Well done for your loss hunny ? sorry I've not been on a lot this week it's been manic! But I've lost half a pound too yay!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Ate you up to anything nice? Xxxx

Hey hunny!! How you doing? Hope you're having a good week. I'm so excited to start all my wedding planning eek too! When are you getting married? Hope all you're planning is going good! I've got another incentive to stick to the diet ? xxx

Hi everyone! I'm back!

Have been away from here for a few weeks as was finding it hard to commit to writing on here and going round in circles with my diet! Tried calorie couting for the past 7 weeks or so and lost around 8lb! Although i'm happy with my loss i found it so hard to stick too and found myself slipping back into my old ways, this is something i've always said im scared of when im getting so close to goal and i feel like i've worked too hard to put the weight back on by stuffing my face lol!

I feel like i have too much freedom with calories so i'm coming back to discover plan. It helped me lose over 100lb in 18 months so hopefully will help me lose the rest, i need points back in my life haha!

Although i'll be keeping my own food diary, i cant promise i'll be on here all the time so instead i will update with my weigh in each week and get on when i can.

Hoping to lose 10lb before christmas!

Its good to be back and hoping to see some old and new faces :)

I start tomorrow.....xxx

Hi all!

So ive lost another 2lb since i was last on here, weigh in on friday again!

Will update then :) xxx

Back