Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Had Chicken Fajitas at the pub, calling them 350 each to be on the safe side, so thats 700, plus 2 J20's at 132 each...

So total for today 1486/1300, gone over by 186 so will have less tomorrow :)

Looks like there's room to spare in the jeans! Well done :D

Hehe thanks Pugs :)

Well i didnt get on here yesterday, one of my dogs is poorly and had to take him to the vets :(, hes got to have an op but he should be fine...fingers crossed.

First weigh in for calories, gonna be monday to give it a full week.

Yesterdays calories were 881/1300

Todays food;

WW Bagel with light spread & 2 rashers of bacon

Morrisons chicken crisp
3 Caramel chocolates

Massala wrap kit, 2 wraps with chicken & peppers (inc salsa)

Total 1085/1300

Hey lovely lady :)

How you doing? Hope you're well! So sorry I've not been on here for a while to say Hi, been so busy at work! Wow hun well done 7 stone is just amazing! So proud of you :) I've finally bit the bullet and decided to join my local ww meeting eeek, I just can't stick to it on my own.. and someone else weighing me really keeps me on the wagon lol, lost 7lbs in 3 weeks really happy! And enjoying the pro points plan, didn't think I would as loved discover so much. Oo how are you finding my fitness pal? I did it for a bit and really liked it, will stick to that too when I reach my goal weight! I'm so sorry to hear about your doggy hun, hope he gets better soon! Good luck for weigh in! I'm going to get my diary back on here too. Have a good weekend xxxxx

Hey lovely lady :)

How you doing? Hope you're well! So sorry I've not been on here for a while to say Hi, been so busy at work! Wow hun well done 7 stone is just amazing! So proud of you :) I've finally bit the bullet and decided to join my local ww meeting eeek, I just can't stick to it on my own.. and someone else weighing me really keeps me on the wagon lol, lost 7lbs in 3 weeks really happy! And enjoying the pro points plan, didn't think I would as loved discover so much. Oo how are you finding my fitness pal? I did it for a bit and really liked it, will stick to that too when I reach my goal weight! I'm so sorry to hear about your doggy hun, hope he gets better soon! Good luck for weigh in! I'm going to get my diary back on here too. Have a good weekend xxxxx

Hi hunni! So lovely to hear from you :) I miss the old crew! Only pugs & me left hehe :p Thats great news! Joining a meeting will deffo work for you :) sometimes u just need someone to answer to lol, good luck, ur already doing great! Finding calorie counting good! Enjoying different foods! I realised i tended to eat the same food before because i knew the points value! But calories are on literally anything so actually finding it easier! Liking it so far! Spk to u soon! Would love it if u came back on here but i know how busy u r with work!, much love always xxxxx

Well its my first WI on calories tomorrow, wish me luck :)

Todays food has been a bit random...not had proper meals!

2 stephensons bread with light spread
Diet coke

Jacket potato with tuna, cheese & light mayo
Doritos

Cheese & Onion Ridge crisps
Wagon wheel caramel

4 Caramel chocolates

Total = 1259/1300

I have just myself a tuna salad for work, & going to try & have a proper tea tomorrow, healthy of course! My stomach feels horrible today having eaten crap :(

Onwards & downwards people, xxx

Awra best for the date with the scales! :)

Supoirb!

Hehe thank youuuu :)

Todays foodage has been...

2 warburtons crumpets with light spread & 10g peanut butter

Tuna salad with light mayo
Muller fruit corner

Jacket potato with 30g cheese & gravy

Handful of doritos
Cuppa tea

Total - 1108/1300

Wa hooo!! Well done Hunny what a fabulous loss :-D Bet you're over the moon. I'm glad you're enjoying my fitness pal and you're enjoying trying different foods, that's fab! I love their search tool.. it has just about anything on it! Thanks hunny I'm finding it great so far, I was a bit worried I wouldn't .. but it's great I can eat fruit whenever and I save my extra 49 points for a treat night every Saturday :) My weigh day is tomorrow, so fingers crossed! Starving this week though! I'm def getting my diary up and running again, going to post my food diary now and let you know how I get on tomorrow :) Glad you're well hun, and oo how are your wedding plans going? Taek it easy x x x x x

Evening all :)

Vick - good luck for weigh in tomorrow, i'm sure u'll do great! :) Wedding plans going well, venue is booked :)

Been another good day today! :) Just finished doing my daily exercises lol, i love how the OH looks at me like im barmy when i'm doing starjumps around the living room while emmerdale is on! Seem to have a bit more energy, but i think that because i was eating so little on weight watchers, i prob wasnt getting enough calories, or maybe ive just been sleeping at night better lol.

Todays menu..

2 Crumpets with light spread & Peanut Butter

Ham ( 1 slice ) salad with light salad cream
Weetabix Oaty bar

1/2 packet curry supernoodles
1/2 garlic baguette

Extra light cheese triangle

And now i'm just having a lovely cuppa tea :)

Total = 1065/1300

Have a lovely evening everyone, xxx

Hi all, been so starving today, gone over my calories..oops...i need to be more consistant, some days i have less than others..i'm wondering if i should work it out in a weeks worth of calories or keep going with daily?? hmm..

Todays menu:

2 Crumpets with ex light cheese triangle

Homemade Pastabake
Shape Delight Vanilla & chocolate sprikle yoghurt

4 Mini poppodoms
Basmati Rice
Chilli Cooking sauce
100g Mince

Total 1435/1300

Hey hun! Your food sounds lovely for today :) Ooo good question, I'm not sure! Surely it should be ok to do that though, tho I wouldn't worry if some days you eat a bit more than others as it's just like discover .. carrying points over. Eeek that is exciting news about booking your venue :-D bet you're so excited!! Hope you're having a nice day x x x

Hello you!!

Popped on here for the first time in ages to see a very skinny minney well done you I've done fab!

Need to get back on here as was a fab site. Although I found a Facebook page for dp members which is really good so been on there!!

Anywho well done chick!! Xx

Hehe thanks hun, but i am far from a skinny minnie lol! would love to see us all back together again posting our diaries :D

Disappointed in myself tonight :( gonna over my calories AGAIN! found it really hard past few days as i didnt realise how many calories certain foods had in them, like what would be relativly healthy on ww is like 300 cals. I need to get a grip and stop going over my allowance otherwise i'm going to start gaining :(

Going to try and have 900 tomorrow to try pull back some calories from in the week. I need to stop being a pig lol

Heres todays food..

2 x Warbs toastie loaf with light spread & peanut butter

WW country veg soup
2 Ryvitas
Lowfat strawberry yoghurt

4 Skinless sausages
Mash
Peas, Cabbage
Gravy
Slice of Brown bread

Raspberry ripple mousse
Ridged crisp
Titan chocolate bar

Total 1541/1300

I didnt need any of those snacks! Just pure greed and boredom :(

Weigh Monday, hoping i can pull it back xxx

Can I just say how absolutely brilliant I think you've done and are doing.

I'm struggling at the mo I seem to be constantly hungry for one reason or another. I could never survive on what you eat, it seems such a little amount.

I exercise till I can hardly walk, I'm eating on the eat more to loose weight theory to compensate for the amount of exercise so my bodies not storing fat but I just can't seem to get the balance right.

How much till you get to goal?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can I just say how absolutely brilliant I think you've done and are doing.

I'm struggling at the mo I seem to be constantly hungry for one reason or another. I could never survive on what you eat, it seems such a little amount.

I exercise till I can hardly walk, I'm eating on the eat more to loose weight theory to compensate for the amount of exercise so my bodies not storing fat but I just can't seem to get the balance right.

How much till you get to goal?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:D Aww, thank u so much, ur post put a big smile on my face! Its so nice when people say i've done well!

Believe it or not i feel the same - infact i feel like i'm eating too much lol, doing calories now so trying to adjust my eating habits, but finding it really hard! I have about 1.5 stones till goal :) I'm not doing much exercise, but i'm beginning to think i need to, more for the toning...Are u doing WW Tracy? xxx

Well just got back off another driving lesson :) coming towards test time soon , eek! Feeling so much more confident & ready for it though :) Weight loss definatly does give u the confidence to do things you couldnt do. Last year i would have dreamed of learning to drive, i was so in my shell, no self esteem or belief in myself, now somedays i feel on top of the world :character00182:, hehe, road u better be ready for me!

Todays food,

2 Warburtons toastie with light spread/peanut butter
Ridged Crisp

479/900 so far

Gonna try stick to my 900 tonight to pull back the days i've gone over. Not sure what i'm having for tea, and didnt have time for breakfast this morning.

Will do my lunges/weights/starjumps now :)

Have a lovely friday night xxx

Hey all, had a very productive day today :)

Eating habits have been strange, but they always are at weekend depending on how busy i am lol

2 Warburtons toastie with light butter & bacon & mushrooms

10 Malteasers

Chicken tikka masala takeaway from Asda

Total 1359/1300

Done usual exercises :)

Hey hun! You are doing amazing :) glad you're feeling more confident ans top of the world! Oo happy your driving lessons are going well, exciting! Try not to worry too much about going over calorie allowance now and then, you've done so well, it won't harm your weight loss at all! Hope you're having a nice rest today :) xxxxx

Hey hunni :) Thank you for ur words of wisdom hehe.

Lost 1lb this week, happy with that as was expecting a gain lol. I'm realising it is ok to go over sometimes as i have a lot less other days but i do need to reign it in a bit and find foods that are filling but wont send me over my allowance.

Didnt get chance to come on here yesterday as was really busy sorting through loads of crap i want to sell. I now have a 'items for sale' box lol.

Today i've had;

Egg mayo with salad
Low fat cherry yoghurt
Tangy Toms

Cheese & Ham toastie
30g Pringles
A few giant buttons

1153/1300

Will do my usual exercises hehe xxx

Back