Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

:whacky068:go you....hope you get the right result on friday :)

Hi minimates! Well after spending soooo many nights in agony over the past few weeks with what i thought was just heartburn, i found out today i have 'GORD' Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease :cry:Which means i produce too much acid in my stomach :( so i have to take tablets for the forseable future :confused:

I spent 3am-6am in A&E this morning as the pain was so unbearable last night that i couldnt sleep, after a few tests and an ECG, they told me about GORD!!

So just not a happy bunny today :(

Food so far...

1 Crumpet + cheese triangle - 1.5pts
Mcdonalds Cheeseburger - 5.5pts
McCoys - 2.5pts

Total - 9.5

oh blimey :( well at least you know what it is now so you can get to making yourself feel better I hope!! is there anything special you have to do cos of it?? never heard of it but sounds nasty :( chin up lovey :)

Get well soon! Glad u have a diagnosis now! Goof luck for wi if u make it! Hugs x

Just have to take tablets for it for the forseable, which i don't really want to do but if its going to stop the pain i will do anything lol!!

I started taking the tabs last night and feel really sick/tired/dizzy today! Hopefully it will pass!

I lost 3lb this week :D :D :D, takes me to 2 stone 1lb lost since March! and nearly 4 stone in total since July 2010!! Love it! but now i have to drop a point lol!

Very happy today despite me feeling like crap! :)

Good Luck to everyone else xx

oh wow......you little superstar you!!!!!! im just glad you are happy with your loss this week lmao...just kidding ;) I bet ur chuffed to bits! Dropping a point will be ok :) Hope the sickness goes away soon...but like you say, anything to stop you feeling as rubbish as you have been.

Seeeeeeee.......we all told you it will be worth it, our bodies are strange ole things, but you are getting there :D hope you have a fab day...keep smiling :D

Woohooo, you go girl!! Fabuloso and completely deserved nic! Long may it continue xx

Sorry to hear about that Nicknak! But it is good they know what causes it now and it can be controlled! Every cloud I guess!

Well done hun :D that is absolutely brill!!! Bet you are over the moon, so happy for you :D I really hope you feel better soon hun. Take it easy darling! xxxxxx

Well done on the fab loss mrs!! That's brill!! Hope the tablets stop making u feel cack n just ease the pain :) xx

Thanks everyone :) Feeling slighlty better having had 2 good nights sleep, although the tablets are causing some dizziness but it does say it is on of the side effects :(

Stuck to my points since friday and for some unknown reason i decided to weigh myself again this morning as i felt 'light' and its showing another 2lb down since fri!! :) Not going to read anything into it though and will wait till fri for the 'official' results!

Todays menu

Breakfast
Crumpet + cheese spread - 1.5pts

Lunch
2 x danish slice - 2pts
Egg mayo - 3pts
Doritos - 2pts

Will update tea later! x

Hope the scales stay nice :) x

Breakfast
Warbys thin - 1.5pts
Marg - 0.5pts

Lunch
Uncle Bens 'rice time' - 5.5pts
Doritos x 2 - oops! - 5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
WW Chicken pizza - 3.5pts
WW Garlic baguette - 2.5pts

Total
20pts :)

hey niccynaccynoo how ya feeling missy? hope ur ok...food sounds yummmmmy :)

Looks good :) xx

Hey minimates, hope your all well, i'm ok, just feel like i'm plodding on this week nothing exciting happening until sat night when im going out with the girls :)

Breakfast
2 x Warbys thin with marg & tiny bit peanut butter - 4pts

Lunch
Tuna Mayo & sweetcorn mix - 3pts
4 Ryvitas - 2pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea - not hungry...
2 Warbys thins & marg - 3.5pts

Lots of water...

Total -15pts

Exercise - none today but burnt 150 cals at the gym yesterday morning on the treadmill & bike :)

Last edited:
Hey hun! Hope you're feeling better? Menu's look yummy as always :) What is uncle ben's rice time? Sounds nice xxx

Back