Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Ooo I bet your new glasses look lovely :) not cheap though are they but sure you'll get your moneys worth! And yay for the fish tank, I would really love some fishies!! Have fun picking them. Yummy day today, enjoy x factor. I haven't been keeping track with as much as usual but want to watch it tonight as it's halloween xxx

Fell down the stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle :cry:...

Breakfast
1 slice best of both with light spread - 1.5pts

Lunch
2 Rice cakes - 1pt
Egg & bacon mix - 3pts
Cookie - 3pts
Wotsits - 1.5pts

Tea
4 fish fingers - 3pts
Veg - 0pts
Gravy - 0.5pts

Total - 13.5pts

ouchy missy...hope you have rested a bit today!! was it cos of the vodka????? ;) take it easy... maybe more vodka to numb the pain hehe :D

Hope ur ankle is better poppet! Hugs xx

Hahaha..no it wasnt the vodka! i didnt end up having any vodka on sat night as i fell on the sat afternoon then had my horrible stomach/chest symptoms all night :( time to start takin my tablets again i think!

Breakfast
2 x best of both with 10g peanut butter - 4pts

Lunch
3 sweet onion ryvita - 1.5pts
EL philli mini tub - 1.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts
WW Choc & raisen biscuits - 1.5pts
Grapes (100g) - 1pt

Tea
WW Minestrone soup - 2pts
Warbies thin with light spread - 2pts
Small salad with honey & mustard dressing - 1pt

Snacks
Few crisps - 1pt
WW Biscuits - 1.5pts

Total - 17pts

Not going to do the shred this week with my ankle like it is...back to it next week, i'm on day 12! I will finish it before christmas lol! xx

Last edited:
Oh noo sweetness!! Your poor thing :( Hope you're ok? How is your ankle feeling today? Hope your chest is feeling better today, eeek not good. Food looks really yummy on a happier note, hope you manage to drink those vodkas soon :) Take it easy xxxxx

Oh noo sweetness!! Your poor thing :( Hope you're ok? How is your ankle feeling today? Hope your chest is feeling better today, eeek not good. Food looks really yummy on a happier note, hope you manage to drink those vodkas soon :) Take it easy xxxxx

Hey hun!, my ankle is slightly better! less swelling! :rolleyes: stomach/chest is just so annoying, it flares up every so often for a few days then goes back to normal! really annoying as i have to be extra careful what i eat and cant always enjoy the foods i would like :( I should be okay in a few days though! Hope ur okay hun xxx

Breakfast
None, woke up late!

Lunch
WW Crackers x 2 - 1pt
Chicken & Sweetcorn filler - 2.5pts
100g Grapes - 1pt

Tea
WW Chicken soup - 1.5pts
1 1/2 Warbies thin with light spread - 3pts

Snacks
WW Biscuits - 1.5pts
WW Crisps - 1.5pt
Mini dairymilk - 1.5pts

Total - 13.5pts, very bad day food wise but just not been hungry xxx

Last edited:
Breakfast
WW Hot chilli tortillas - 1.5pts

Lunch
3 x sweet onion ryvita - 1.5pts
Extra light philli mini tub - 1.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts
WW choc & raisin biscuits - 1.5pts

Tea
Birdseye beef burger with onion - 3pts
Small roll without spread - 2pts
Cheese slice - 1pt
Tomato sauce - 0.5pts
Side salad with honey&mustard dressing - 1.5pts

Snacks
Ryvita minis - 1.5pts

Total 15.5pts

Last edited:
how ya feeling missy? better I hope!! I love the randomness of your menus..must help you to not get bored of "good" food lol....hope ur having a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat day :D

Hi Nicola,

It seems like everyone is ill at the moment, myself included.

Well done on the menus, I think I may have to try your 6.5 point burgers when i need naughtiness ;-)

xx

how ya feeling missy? better I hope!! I love the randomness of your menus..must help you to not get bored of "good" food lol....hope ur having a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat day :D

Hehe, depends which part you call random, crisps for breakfast? lol..i'm feeling a lot better thanks, foot is mending itself, stomach has been on/off but coping :) Lookin forward to weigh in this week!

Hi Nicola,

It seems like everyone is ill at the moment, myself included.

Well done on the menus, I think I may have to try your 6.5 point burgers when i need naughtiness ;-)

xx

Hope ya feeling better soon :) And i cant wait for my burger! in the past i would have had two AND chips! so quite good for me :p

Breakfast
2 x warbies thins with light spread and peanut butter - 4.5pts

Lunch
Spaghetti shapes - 1.5pts
WW Crackers - 0.5pts
WW Biscuits - 1.5pts
WW Crisps - 1.5pts

Tea
Yorkshire pudd - 1.5pts
walls sausage x 1 - 2.5pts
veg - 0pts
gravy - 0.5pts

Snacks
Wotsits - 1.5pts

Total - 15.5pts, weigh in tomorrow arghhh xxx

Last edited:
Hey hunny :) Hope you're feeling better? Good luck for wi tomorrow, you've been so good and on the ball as usual, I'm sure you'll do ace!! Take it easy xxxxxx

Hey hunny :) Hope you're feeling better? Good luck for wi tomorrow, you've been so good and on the ball as usual, I'm sure you'll do ace!! Take it easy xxxxxx

Thanks hun, i have been soooo good this week so hopefully will show tomorrow! :) Feeling much better thank you, catch up with ya tomoz x x

Morning everyone, lost 3.5lb this week :D very , very happy with that!

Only 4.5lb to go to reach my christmas goal! I reckon i could exceed my target if i really tried!

I am going to 'Spookyworld' tonight which is a scare attraction in warrington, i am so scared because i'm really jumpy so i know i'm gonna be screaming all the way round! Really looking forward to it though, theres 6 other girls going so it should be a right laugh! :)

Superb :D

wooohoooo wtg you!!! thats just brilliant!!! ur a real inspiration to us all!! best you get shoppin for that LBD!!! really pleased for you :D

yay well done Nicola that's amazing :) xx

Back