Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Hey missy i hope ur feeling better! Dont beat yourself up it will make things worse. Im sure you will be fine tomorrow dont worry! Keep smiling ur doing amazingly :)

STS this week....am gutted but my heart wasnt in it this week and i've felt sorry for myself because of my cold!!

Will just have to try harder next week xxx

A sts is fine under the circumstances matey! Im showing a 1.5 loss so far but who knows what Sunday will bring. Enjoy the weekend and keep smiling :)

Well done for sts hun, that's fab and you are doing fab. You've lost a lot of weight recently, so don't feel gutted. Hope you have a nice weekend and feeling better :) xxxxxx

Hey petal! A STS is good for a tough week! U are an inspiration! 4 weeks till Christmas :D xx

Hey guys and dolls, well i'm back with a new enthusiasm :D Had a weekend 'off' plan and really enjoyed not having to think about points! (although i couldnt help it in my head lol)

I feel great having taken a breather from it all! Its good to take a step back because now i can see the bigger picture!!

Weigh in this morning and i'm still at a STS :D

Breakfast
2 x doorstop toast, with spread and peanut butter - 5pts

Lunch
5 Herb & Onion crackers - 1pt
Tuna & Sweetcorn mix - 3pts
WW Crackers - 1.5pts

Tea
Haddock, cheese & leek fishcake - 4.5pts
Lots of lovely salad - 0pts
Dressing - 1.5pts

Water - aiming for 2 litres!

Total = 16.5pts

Hey hun!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend off :) It's nice not to count sometimes. Hope you had a nice treat! It's great that you're still the same this morning yay, shows you can have a treat. Hope you're having a nice day. Fish cake sounds lovely xxxxx

Hiya lovely glad ur doing ok. Sounds like ur really in the zone. Here's to a great week :)

Glad u had a nice weekend and yay to a positive new week ;D x

Hope you're ok today chicken :) xxxx

Seems like you're still plodding along nicely :-D

Thanks everyone! :)

Was at the doctors today to have my annual checkup! Blood pressure fine and doc very impressed with weight loss :D Nice to get encouragement from the professionals!

Breakfast
None - early doctors appointment!

Lunch
Tomato & Basil pasta - 6pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Crisps - 1pt
20p mix, approx 10 sweets - 2pts

Tea
Sausage x 2 - not sure points wise yet
Veg & gravy - 0.5pts

Total = 11 so far...

Yayyy!! Well done hunny. Bet you're so happy that the Doctor was so pleased with you. You are doing amazing. Hope you're ok xxxxx

Woop :) ur a star! X

Thanks girls and puggs lol!

Had 2 yokshire puds with my tea last night took my total up to 14!

Todays menu

Breakfast
None again! so sick of not leaving myself enough time i am starving!!!

Lunch
Mugshot tomato - 3.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts
Mini smarties - 2pts

Tea
4 Sweet Onion ryvitas - 2pts
Cottage cheese with pineapple - 2pts

Snack
English muffin with light spread & marmite - 3.5pts

Total = 13pts

Yummy!!

Breakfast
English muffin with spread& marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
Cottage cheese with pineapple - 2pts
Lettuce, Onion - 0pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Mini mince pie - 1.5pts

Tea
Half tin beans & sausages - 2.5pts
Poached egg - 1.5pts
English muffin - 3pts
Slice toast with light spread -1.5pts

Snacks
Twirl from multipack - 4pts
Mccoys steak - 2.5pts

Total = 23pts

Last edited:
Sounds yummy :) yumm mini mince pie!! I was surprised when I had one last week, they're not bad points wise xxxxx

Sounds yummy :) yumm mini mince pie!! I was surprised when I had one last week, they're not bad points wise xxxxx

Yeah they are really good but one is not enough lol!

Feel absolutly massive tonight and very very bloated! I am absolutly knackered so i am off to bed with a pint of water hoping i lose a stone overnight :D xxx

Back