Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Good luck. X

Ok so i put on a 1lb this week! Don't really know why?? Maybe not eating enough, maybe my body just being silly because i've had a horrible cold??

Not going to get too hung up on it, hopefully next week will be different!

I am going on my first christmas knees up of the year tonight with all the girls from work :D 3 course meal and plenty of drinks! Going to enjoy myself! Straight back on it tomorrow!

What i'm trying to think of is this time last year i was 60+lb heavier and very unhappy so this is just a small blip in my very long journey!

Have a lovely day everyone x x x

have a lovely night...its just one of those annoying lil bumps in the road...keep thinking positive...what a year its been for you!!! now just imagine what you can achieve in the next one!! :D

Hunny!! You've done amazing :) that is such an achievement in a year, well done. No worries about the 1lb, glad you're not thinking about it too much. It will be off in no time. It's like you said, prob because you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better and have a fab night, sounds fun :D Where are you going to eat? Are you getting dressed up? Have a lovely night xxxxx

Hey girls and guys!

I think i am just about recovered from last night....we went to harvester to eat, then back to our local afterwards...karaoke & dancing followed...drunk much? yes!

Had a good night, bit upsetting towards the end but thats just drunken scum for you :(

Heres the obligatory toilet pic....haha

Attachments

• SDC12022.jpg
    SDC12022.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 76
Looking gorgeous mrs :) pesky scales :( x

Twit twoo :D you look fabbb sweety!! You're so slim and I love your cardy, so nice! Glad you had a nice night :) I love harvester! Shame about the end of the night, hope it didn't ruin it for you. Hope you're having a nice weekend xxxxx

Hey girls thanks so much for your kindness :), cardi is from primark! £12!

The drunken scum didnt ruin my night but someone did call me fat and ugly :mad:, it really upset me as it was not needed but you cant be liked by everyone...and in the words of a good friend, the best thing to do is ignore it :), x x x

All you need to do is remember people say crap like that when they are jealous if its a fella saying it its cos you are out of their league. You looked amazing don't you forget it! Im well jel! Hehe :p

U are far from fat and are a little stunner! Horrible cretin! Just jealous or wishing he was in ur league! Grrrr xx

Thanks girls for being so nice xx Just want to get to my goal so i shove my weight loss in peoples faces!! take that! lol x x x

Can't stomach brew's today :eek:, dont know whats up with me! just finding the taste of tea revolting!

Breakfast
Muffin with marmite/peanut butter - 4pts
Slice toast with peanut butter - 2pts

Lunch
Roast chicken mugshot - 3.5pts
200g grapes - 2pts

Tea
4 sweet onion ryvitas - 2pts
Tuna crunch deli filler - 3pts
Few wedges - 1pt

Snacks
1 finger of xl twix - 4pts
Gingerbread rudolf - 3.5pts

Total = 25/24
+1, 1 less tomorrow...xx

Last edited:
Nicola87 said:
Can't stomach brew's today :eek:, dont know whats up with me! just finding the taste of tea revolting!

Breakfast
Muffin with marmite/peanut butter - 4pts
Slice toast with peanut butter - 2pts

Lunch
Roast chicken mugshot - 3.5pts
200g grapes - 2pts

Tea
4 sweet onion ryvitas - 2pts
Tuna crunch deli filler - 3pts

Snacks
Not sure what yet...

Total = 16.5pts

Are you pregnant:) I went off of tea when I was pregnant 8 years ago and still can't stand the smell or taste.......yuck!!!!!

xxx

Are you pregnant:) I went off of tea when I was pregnant 8 years ago and still can't stand the smell or taste.......yuck!!!!!

xxx

Haha how weird, and no deffo not preggers :D not yet! another couple of years! need to get my weight off first! x x x

Yay I do love our cardy, I bloody love primark :) You go girl!! You show everyone how far you've come, you've done amazing! Wish I had your will power. And for that scum bag guy, he's prob insecure and knows he's out of your league, what a d**k. Hope you're ok, your food looks nice, I want a rudolph biscuit lol. xxxxx

Thanks girlies :) rudolf biscuit was amazingggg, really struggling again this week so far! this time of year is so hard on a diet! choc and biscuits going round work all the time and patients bringing in big tins to say thank you! arghh! must resist!

Breakfast
2 x best of both with peanut butter - 4pts

Lunch
Pesot pasta - 6pts
WW Biscuits - 1.5pts
Onion rings - 1.5pts

Tea
WW Sausage & mash meal - 5.5pts
Warbies barmcake - 2pts

Snacks
Milky buttons - 2pts

Total = 22.5pts

So windy today! got blown to work! lol! Hope everyone is okay, heres todays planned diary!

Breakfast
Banana - 1.5pts

Lunch
Heinz spag bol - 2.5pts
4 x Sweet chill ryvita thins - 2pts
WW Biscuits - 1.5pts

Snack
Mccoys bacon sizzler crisp - 4.5pts, as if!

Tea
WW soup - 2pts
Warbies barmcake, no butter - 2pts

Snack
Aero christmas tree - 3pts howwww fitttt!

Total = 19pts :)

Last edited:
Back