Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Tes tonight sounds yummy :-D hope you enjoy. Going to have to get me an aero christmas tree, really low in points!! Don't cut down your points too much, make sure you have your allowance. Enjoy your tea :) xxxxx

Wednesday 14th December

Breakfast
Cheese muffin with marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
Pasta shapes - 1.5pts
Ryviya thins, sweet chilli - 2pts

Tea
2 white bread - 3pts
Pork & egg roll x 2 - 2pts
ketchup - 0.5pts

Snacks
Crisp - 2pts
Curly wurly - 2pts
Terrys chocolate orange individual chocs x 3 - 2pts

Total = 18.5pts

Doing great Nicola, the chocolate biscuit tins at work are driving me mad! Have one in my nouth before I even notice!lol Your cheese muffins sound yummm....are they Tesco by any chance? Noticed them on my last shop!! Deffo on my shopping list:) xx

The are from morrisons but ive seen them in tesco too! :) And i know what u mean about the chocs! sooo hard to resist and cant just have one lol!! x x x

Todays diary;

Breakfast
Warbis muffin with marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Chicken, Bacon & sweetcorn mix - 3pts
3 Ryvitas - 1.5pts
Roysters chicken crisp - 2pts

Cadburys hot chocolate - 2pts

Tea
BBQ Chicken strips - 2pts
Salad & dressing - 1.5pts
Bacon & potato bite - 1pt

Total =17pts

Weigh in tomorrow! x

Well done on the sts sweety :D that's fab!! Sorry I've not been around much this week, I'm back now the business has stopped!! Woop holidays. Hope you have a lovely weekend :) treat yourself, you really do deserve it, and you're looking fab and so slim in your fb pics. I'm sts too, god knows how with them amount I've eaten lol. I'm just about to come up to your end :) going to see a friend and we are going around the Manchester Christmas markets, yay so excited! Have you been to them? Spk soon xxxx

Well done on the sts sweety :D that's fab!! Sorry I've not been around much this week, I'm back now the business has stopped!! Woop holidays. Hope you have a lovely weekend :) treat yourself, you really do deserve it, and you're looking fab and so slim in your fb pics. I'm sts too, god knows how with them amount I've eaten lol. I'm just about to come up to your end :) going to see a friend and we are going around the Manchester Christmas markets, yay so excited! Have you been to them? Spk soon xxxx

Hey hunni thank you still feeling so big though! and aww i know i saw on ur fb check in, i was just in town yesterday at the markets myself after my works meal! hope you have a lovely time! x x x x

Hi all just to say i wont be on again until monday i've got soooo much to do! still pointing and hoping for a good loss next week! x x x

Well done for STS :) x

Thank you Carly hun. Back on it today until Christmas day :)

Breakfast
2 crumpets with marmite/peanut butter - 4pts

Viennese whirl - 3.5pts

Lunch
Tuna & pasta (no mayo) - 4pts

Tea
2 warbies medium with p butter/marmite - 5pts
1 crumpet with marmite - 2pts

Few Pringles - 2pts
3 X Quality street - 3pts

Total = 23pts

Last edited:
Good Luck :D are u looking forward to Christmas? I LOVE IT :D xx

Hey hunnie!! yummm....crumpets and peanut butter sounds yum...what peanut butter is it chick? your doing great on the run up to christmas hun:)

Hey girls yes i am totally looking forward to christmas!! I love it sooo much! family and friends and presents!! giddy! hehe

Peanut butter is from Aldi Kim, low fat version :) 1pt for 10g :) xxx

Hi hunny! Glad you're looking forward to Christmas :) Me too, so giddy! I love it. Yumm quality streets my favourite. You're doing fab. Hope you're good. xxxxx

Hi hunny! Glad you're looking forward to Christmas :) Me too, so giddy! I love it. Yumm quality streets my favourite. You're doing fab. Hope you're good. xxxxx

Thanks hun :) quality street are little devils! cant say ive really tried before on the run up to christmas though! I'm usually munching on the chocs 2 weeks ago lol, finding it hard and bit worried about going over my points at xmas but i'll be fine if im sensible! x x x

Breakfast
2 crumpets with marmite/peanut butter - 4pts

Viennese whirl - 3.5pts

Lunch
Tomato & herb mugshot pasta - 3.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Pilau, Pea & spinach rice - 3.5pts
Curry sauce - 1pt

Pringles - 2pts

Total = 19 points so far!

I love Christmas too ;) but am excited about being good in Jan! X

Hey all well i didnt post my diary yesterday as i was so busy finishing off my christmas shopping with the OH! All done now :) My OH has just got a promotion at work so i decided to treat us to Frankie & Bennys, it was soooo lush! I had a chicken, bacon & red onion wrap with house fries and colslaw! Didnt go too mad though, ate the wrap then half the fries and half the colslaw! Gonna write off all my points from yesterday as i think it will be between 15-20 points!

Breakfast
2 crumpets with marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
2 Ryvitas - 1pt
Chicken & sweetcorn mix - 2pts
Gingerbread snowman - 4pts

Tea
Frankie & Bennys - rest of points!

Back on it today until christmas day :) xxx

Oooo sounds like a good day! Congrats to OH! Good luck for WI x

Back