Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Hi all! Hope we're all feeling festive! :D I am farrrr too giddy!

Final weigh in 2lb off!

Total lost this year 69lb!:woohoo:

Never in a million years did i think i would beable to lose that!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me on my journey so far i have made some good friends :thankyou:

Heres hoping 2012 will be the year i meet my target! I intend to work even harder than i have this year! ;)

Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to everyone xxxx

Well done lovely lady :) that is fab!! And your weight loss this year has been amazing, well done so proud of you and bet you're so happy with yourself!! Have an amazing Christmas and take it easy. Here's to another good year where we will keep going :) Have a splendid Christmas lovely. Great news on your oh's promotion. Hope he spoils you rotten xxxxx

Merry Christmas Foxy Lady! Cx

I'm engagedddd!!! :D

I now have a huge reason to lose the rest of my weight! my wedding dress!! toooo excited! best christmas ever xx

Congrats!!!! So pleased for u!! U are gonna be a stunning bride whatever weight! But we will get u to goal :D xx

Eeek congratulations :) Soo very happy for you! Have you got a big sparkly ring? Any ideas for dates yet? eek. Hope you had a lovely Christmas hunny and a good rest xxxxx

We need pictures lol x

Hope u have an amazing NYE!! See u in 2012 :) x

Hi all, hope you've all had a lovely christmas & new year! I have had a brilliant time, but now i'm rested and back with fire in my belly :D

WI today shows a gain of 1lb over christmas, that'll do for me :D I didnt go mad at all this year so i didnt expect it to be much.

I'm really hoping 2012 will be the year i reach my goal...:rolleyes: i wrote down last night the reasons why i want to get to my goal, reading them back some of them are very vain reasons lol, but thought i'd share them anyway. Will hopefully be a reminder of why i want this so much!

1) I have already lost over 4 stone in 9 months so i know i can do it again...

2) I want to be the confident, bubbly person i am inside, all the time, not just some of the time...

3) I want to beable to walk into any shop and know that the clothes in there will fit me...

4) I want to be a beautiful slim bride, and in the future a fit, healthy mummy to my children...

5) I know i will always be judged in life, but i never want to be judged as a person based on my weight again...

So there we have my very honest reasons! I've wrote them down and put them in a safe place so i can look back on them and remind myself to keep going!

Here goes nothing.....:innocent0001:

Very honest reasons!! U def can do it!! How much more for goal? Do u have a date in mind? Xx

awwwww nic they are perfect reasons, and not at all vain! just "normal"...I think we all want to be able to shop in any shop and just see something and think yesssss ill have that!! I personally think you look ace as you are, but you have to be happy with you...you will get there...just take it slow, and it will happen. You have SO much to look forward to, a wonderful future....and you are gonna be SOOO gorgeous on your wedding day!!! Here's to a brill 2012 :D *chinks glass.....of water!*

Ahh hunny what amazing goals :) You have had such an amazing 2011 and will have an even more amazing 2012 :) You will definitely meet all your goals this year. Glad you've had a lovely Christmas and New Year!! Here's to a great 2012 xxxxx

Very honest reasons!! U def can do it!! How much more for goal? Do u have a date in mind? Xx

Just aiming for the end of 2012 to reach goal. I'm gonna set 2 more stones as my target, possibly 3 but we will see how i look/feel :)

Well i've had a brilliant first day back on track, so happy to be pointing 100% again, it feels great! Am i weird :p Todays diary...

Monday 2nd January - 23 points

Breakfast
Onion bagel - 3.5pts
20g Egg & bacon mix - 1pt

Lunch
Lettuce - 0pts
Beef tomato sliced - 0pts
50g egg & bacon mix - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Chicken breast - 4pts
BBQ seasoning - 1pt
2 x patties of ww sping onion mash - 3pts
Gravy - 0.5pts
Slice of warburtons tiger loaf, no butter - 1.5pts

Snacks
3 x toblerone pieces - 3.5pts
Roysters crisp - 2.5pts

Total = 24points, over by 1 will sort that out tomorrow.

Exercise - arm workout for 10 mins :), dancing round the kitchen to steps album for 20 minutes.

For anyone whose interested, here is my ring...

Attachments

• IMG00643-20111228-1317.jpg
    IMG00643-20111228-1317.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Eeeekk your ring is absolutely beautiful :D love it!! So sparkly. Congratulations again. Bet you're so excited! Glad you're so motivated and happy to be back pointing. Your food for today looks soo nice. I'm coming to yours for tea ;) Are you back to work tomorrow? xxxxx

Thanks girls i am superrr excited! Yeah back at work tomorrow gutted.com! But excited because the biggest loser starts tomorrow on itv absolutly love it! watched it religiously last year and it really helped motivate me! xxx

Back