Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Gorgeous rock mrs!! And skinny fingers ;) I too am mega excited about biggest loser! Also taping fat fighters :) x

Thanks gorgeous girls :)

Arrr sooo excited about the biggest loser :D :D i absolutly love that programme! Such a shame about Angie the trainer who used to do the show, she died just before xmas!

Todays diary;

Tuesday 3rd January - 23 points

BreakfastOnion bagel - 3.5pts
Light spread/marmite - 1pt

Lunch
Lettuce - 0pts
Beef tomato sliced - 0pts
50g egg & bacon mix - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
WW Crackers - 1pt

Tea
Homemade chilli - 4pts
2 x warburtons tiger bread - 3pts
Tsp light spread - 0.5pts

Snacks
3 pieces of toblerone - 3.5pts

Total = 21pts

Last edited:
I kno :( who is replacing her? X

Hi Nicola well done on your loss so far, do you go to class or do it on your own.I feel like giving it a go on my own mainly to save money, hate to think what i have spent on ww classes been going on and off since 1994 but not sure if i could cope on my own even though the support on here is fab good luck lol x

I kno :( who is replacing her? X

Not sure, i saw a blonde woman on the advert for it?? xx

Hi Nicola well done on your loss so far, do you go to class or do it on your own.I feel like giving it a go on my own mainly to save money, hate to think what i have spent on ww classes been going on and off since 1994 but not sure if i could cope on my own even though the support on here is fab good luck lol x

Hey thanks a lot, i've never been to a class just done it all myself weighing in on fridays at home :) your right u do have to be really determined and disciplined but this is something i really want! xxx

Food looks yummy :) Ooo I've never watched that before, will def be tuning in tonight for it. Give me some more determination xxxxx

Food looks yummy :) Ooo I've never watched that before, will def be tuning in tonight for it. Give me some more determination xxxxx

Oh its brilliant hun honestly! I'm watching fat fighters on channel 4 at the min and alls i can say is omg :eek: if they were my trainers i would die lol thats why i dont like gyms! xxx

I've got them both taped and am so looking forward to tomorrow :) x

I watched the biggest loser for the 1st time ever last night...was good but, i cant help but feel sorry for the person that gets sent home....surely they need the help more than most? I might be seeing it wrong but seemed strange to me...they do get after care though dont they? Was a real motivator for me though, some of the ppl there weighed less than I used to...that scared the life outta me! They should point them in the direction of this forum lol...:)

I watched the biggest loser for the 1st time ever last night...was good but, i cant help but feel sorry for the person that gets sent home....surely they need the help more than most? I might be seeing it wrong but seemed strange to me...they do get after care though dont they? Was a real motivator for me though, some of the ppl there weighed less than I used to...that scared the life outta me! They should point them in the direction of this forum lol...:)

Think they get aftercare and membership to the biggest loser club? Its horrible to see them go because everyone needs to lose weight on there! Cant believe that man lost 2 stone in a week if only! lol

Wednesday 4th January - 23 points

Breakfast
Fruit & fibre with SS milk - 3pts

Lunch
Tomato & herb mugshot pasta - 3.5pts
WW Crackers - 1.5pts
Muller light vanilla - 1.5pts

Tea
Homemade potato bake with cheese, ham & onion - 6pts
Lettuce - 0pts
Beef tomato sliced - 0pts
Light salad cream - 1pt

Snacks
3 x Toblerone pieces - 3.5pts

Total = 20pts

Exercise yesterday = 10 mins arm weights, 10 mins legs, 20 arm/leg raises

Exercise today = 20 minute walking my dogs, 3 x 20 weights each arm

Last edited:
you are SO in the zone...u lil (and getting littler by the week) star!

Yummm potatoe bake :) Well done the exercise. Hope you're enjoying the weights. Keep it up girly xxxxx

Hey girls, i am enjoying the weights but finding it hard as my arms do ache for quite a while afterwards! I've always been really weak lol, hopefully will tone my arms up though if i carry on with them! xxx

I was always told its better to do more reps with less weight... About the weight of a tin of beans....don't overdo it miss!

Ur doing great Nicola....so much motivation....send some my way lol. No seriously well done on ur incredible total weight loss - how much more are you hoping to loose? x

I was always told its better to do more reps with less weight... About the weight of a tin of beans....don't overdo it miss!

Yeah i was told that too :) i do 40-60 reps and the weights are 1-1.5kg so i should be fine! dont wanna be mrs muscle do i hehe :p xxx

Ur doing great Nicola....so much motivation....send some my way lol. No seriously well done on ur incredible total weight loss - how much more are you hoping to loose? x

Thanks Susan :) i'm aiming for another 2 stone then gonna see how i look/feel! Weigh in day tomorrow so we'll see how my first week has gone! xxx

Thursday 5th January - 23 points

Breakfast
None, overslept :cry:

Lunch
3 slices warburtons tiger loaf - 4.5pts
Tsp light spread - 0.5pts
3 Slices Pork & egg roll - 3pts
Tomato ketcup - 0.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Shape delight yoghurt - 1pt

Tea
WW Beef hotpot - 3.5pts