Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

2 BKs in 2 days and still within your points...what a pro :p

Monday 9th January - 21 points

Breakfast
Cheddar cheese muffin - 3pts
20g low low cheese spread - 1pt

Lunch
Lettuce, green pepper, tomato, onion - 0pts
Tuna & sweetcorn mayo mix - 2pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Shape delight yoghurt - 1pt

Tea
2 Sausages - 6pts
WW Spring onion mash x 3 patties - 1.5pts
Mixed veg - 0pts
Gravy - 0.5pts

Snacks
3 chocolates oops - 3pts
WW Blueberry cake - 1pt

Total = 20.5pts

Last edited:
Hi Nicola diary looks good, started exercise today,hope i can keep it going, good luck with this week's weigh in lol x

How is the ww mash? Sounds really nice and low in points :) And where are your cheddar cheese muffins from? Yum yum xxxxx

Hi Nicola diary looks good, started exercise today,hope i can keep it going, good luck with this week's weigh in lol x

Thank you, brilliant news about the exercise, what have u been doing?? :)

How is the ww mash? Sounds really nice and low in points :) And where are your cheddar cheese muffins from? Yum yum xxxxx

WW mash is gorgeous hunni well worth it! Cheddar cheese muffins are from morrisons they do cheddar cheese & onion muffins too yum yum yum xxx

EXERCISE! Today has been 10 mins weights, 10 mins leg raises, 20mins sit ups :) xxx

Muffins and mash sound really good,.. Any chance u kno the pp of either? X

Hi Nicola exercise today 45 min walk side leg raises 25 each side inner thigh exercises 25 each side and leg raises for bum 25 each leg going to do this toning for one week then increase repeats, more walking and hopefully a couple of sessions of rosemary conley aerobics lol x

Last edited:
Muffins and mash sound really good,.. Any chance u kno the pp of either? X

The ww mash is 2pp for 3 patties :) I'll check the muffins when i get home and let you know x

Hi Nicola exercise today 45 min walk side leg raises 25 each side inner thigh exercises 25 each side and leg raises for bum 25 each leg going to do this toning for one week then increase repeats, more walking and hopefully a couple of sessions of rosemary conley aerobics lol x

Brilliant! Keep it up! It makes u feel good doesnt it?! Do u have a food diary? xxx

Tuesday 10th January - 23 points

Breakfast
Fruit & Fibre with SS milk - 4pts

Lunch
Lettuce, green pepper, tomato & onion - 0pts
Chicken & Sweetcorn mix - 2.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Shape delight yoghurt - 1pt
WW Crackers - 1pt

Tea
Bowl of Homemade chilli - 3pts
WW Pitta bread x 2 - 3pts
20g low low cheese spread - 1pt

Snacks
Chocolates x 2 - 2pts
Ryvita minis - 1.5pts
Muller light - 1.5pts

Total = 22pts

Last edited:
Conversation i've just had with a patient....

Patient - Oh have you lost weight?
Me - Yes, thank you for noticing i've been doing WW
Patient - Oh right, you've still a long way to go mind...
Me ......

Didnt know what to say! Hence meaningful facebook status!...

Hi Nicola no i do not do a food diary on here but i do track each day on my ww tracker, exercise for today long walk 10580 steps,25 side leg raises on each side, 25 inner thigh exercises and 25 rear leg raises on each side, chuffed with myself weigh in tomorrow lol x

Wow ur doing really well hun, keep at it :) you should put a diary on here i would follow :) xxx

Conversation i've just had with a patient....

Patient - Oh have you lost weight?
Me - Yes, thank you for noticing i've been doing WW
Patient - Oh right, you've still a long way to go mind...
Me ......

Didnt know what to say! Hence meaningful facebook status!...

:eek: :eek: :eek: Omg what a total b***h I just can't believe how horrible and insensitive some people can be sometimes, it totally be wilds me!!! You have done so well and you're so slim! what a cow. Take no notice! Was she elderly by any chance? I find sometimes, some can be dried up and not so nice (just like my Nanan) Give her the two fingers!! You can tell her 'I've lost over 4 stone and not much to go which won't take long, it's a shame you can't go on a diet to change your face :-s' Well this is the conversation I'd have in my head! Chin up hun, you're doing so well :) xxxxx
On a lighter note, chilli and pitta yay! Hope you enjoyed xxxxx

:eek: :eek: :eek: Omg what a total b***h I just can't believe how horrible and insensitive some people can be sometimes, it totally be wilds me!!! You have done so well and you're so slim! what a cow. Take no notice! Was she elderly by any chance? I find sometimes, some can be dried up and not so nice (just like my Nanan) Give her the two fingers!! You can tell her 'I've lost over 4 stone and not much to go which won't take long, it's a shame you can't go on a diet to change your face :-s' Well this is the conversation I'd have in my head! Chin up hun, you're doing so well :) xxxxx
On a lighter note, chilli and pitta yay! Hope you enjoyed xxxxx

No she wasnt even old! about 30-35ish lol!! I just let it go over my head this time, i thought you know what u'll be eating ur words this time next year when im thinner than you! ;)

And i knooooow chilli and pitta is an idea i got from you hehe love it.com!!

Exercise for today - 100 step ups on the bottom step of my stairs lol :rolleyes:

2pp for mash is good... Where did u get it and muffins? Ww branded?

Did u love tonight's biggest loser?! Gutted the romance is over... Love them all!!! Cried with them when they faced the harsh reality!!

As for the comment... Read the first bit.... U look like u have lost weight... Screw the second bit!! U are still on the journey so she can bog off :) much love x

The cheese muffins are from morrisons work out at 5pp each :) Got the mash from Iceland, they do WW chips too!

And yessss i loved the biggest loser ....aww potential romance shot down i know but he didnt try hard enough and deserved to go in my eyes! I wish i had those trainers 4 times a day i would lose all my weight in 2 weeks lol xxx

Oooo thanks :) they sound yummy! Will check it out!

Yea he didn't really this week... Reckon he will be bk a changed man! Wonder if they have their phones? Lol excited for the live final already hehe!

Have u decided who u want to win? Xx

Not decided who i want to win yet, need to watch a bit more and get to know them! Did u watch last years? I loved mark & karen xxx

Back