Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Hope ur feeling a bit better sweetie x

Hey hunny :) Hope you're ok and feeling a bit better. You're doing amazing, so keep your chin up. Hope you're having a nice week xxxxx

Thank youuuu, attempted 30 min workout game...ended up doing the warm up then 10 mins just couldnt manage it :( felt proper dizzy! xx

Get well soon c

God knows why but i had sneaky peak on the scales this morning +1lb, WHAT THE HELL??? :(

noooooooooooooo lol *slaps wrists!!!* ignore it...delete the thought NOW lol.....it will all come good in the morning :) hope ur feeling better today missy...dont go overdoing things! *takes bossy head off now* :D

haha, it better bloody come good in the morning i've worked my bum off this week exercising! all my muscles are still aching! x

that may well be why you are showing up on the scales...... and if itsw cos the fatty bits are turning into muscly bits...its gotta be a good thing :D

Ahh don't worry hun, Dinx is right it could be all the exercise you're hunny and is def a good thing :) or the scales might be being stupid. Good luck for tomorrow sweet xxxxx

I am bloody starving tonight lol :eek:

Breakfast
WW crisp - 1pt

Lunch
WW Wrap - 1.5pts
Tin tuna & light mayo - 1.5pts
Banana - 2pts
SF Jelly - 0pts

Tea
WW Hearty veg soup - 2pts
Warbys thins x 2 - 3pts
Light spread/peanut butter - 2pts

Snacks
WW Crisp - 1pt
4 little chocs - 4pts

Total = 18pts

Sure u will get a loss tomorrow! Pesky scales! Ignore them. X

Hello Hun, just come across your diary and subscribed! Wow your WL has been amazing and congratulations on the engagement! A wedding is such a good goal and really spurs you not that I think you need it you seem to be able together really in the zone and your determination is fab! Going through your diary and looking at your pics show just how much you've lost and you look stunning so well done you! I don't doubt your get to your goal this year :) I'm gonna keep up to date with your diary a your food menus are scrummy and as I said you seemed so determined its a real inspiration! Finding these diarys gives me hope that I can get there in the end :)

Hope you feel better today Hun and foot luck with WI :) xx

Last edited:
Hey nicnac did you weigh in today?

Hello hunnies!!

Thanks for your lovely post Maybride :) Wedding is deffo an incentive, i am even more determined! Goal this year hopefully! I always think my menus are boring because i tend to eat the same things lol :p

Had a lovely afternoon catching up with one of my bessies! Went to Frankie & Bennys, was absolutly gorgeous! Sooooo stuffed now though and i didnt even eat half my main!

Friday 26th January - 23 points

Breakfast
2 x warburtons thins - 3pts
Light spread/peanut butter - 2pts

Mid Morning
Crisp - 1.5pts

Late lunch
Bruschetta 1/2 - 4.5pts
Penne Alfredo, ate approx 1/2 as such big portions, its 12 for the lot, gonna say 9pts

Total = 20pts

Lost 1lb this week, my scales have redeemed themselves, hehe very happy :)

Takes me to 8.5lb for Jan!

Well done Nicola keep it up lol x

Well done on your loss hun thats an amazing loss for Jan! :) Looks like your goals are defo possible :) xx

Woop woop well done.miss.marvelous! I've had a terrible night...pig out city! Never mind.. ------------ line drawn...good day tomorrow and fingers crossed for Sunday... Totm sucks!!!

Well done :D what a superstar! Cx

Food poisoning from Frankie & Bennys....never going there again i felt ill last time i went but last night was projectile vomiting everywhere :(

Back