Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Awww petal :( our one is always so yummy... Hope u feel better soon x

Ahh hunny you poor thing :( Hope you feel better soon!! Bloody frankie and bennys that's terrible!! And you enjoyed it so much too. Rest up and hope you feel well soon!

Well done on your loss tho :-D bet you're chuffed!!! XXXXX

Aw hunny hope you feel better soon food poising is awful! Our frankie and benny's isn't that great either! :-( xx

Thank you all feeling bit better just no appetite. Really puts me off when you get food poisoning from somewhere, makes u only trust food that u've made urself! x

Saturday 28th January - 23 points

Eating been very random today to say the least...still feeling horrible!

Warbys thin with light spread - 2pts
Crisp x 2 - 3.5pts
3 Chocolate chunk cookies oops - 9pts
Potato waffle - 1.5pts
1/4 of a lasagne - 2pts
Yoghurt - 2.5pts

Total = 20.5pts

Edit: Just tried Primark blouse on...it FITS!!! GOALS met for Jan :)

Wow go you!

Hope you are feeling better!

Yay go you!! How good is that your so lucky id love to be able to shop in primark the clothes in there are lovely :) Hope you feel a little better tomorrow. Oh and thoes cookies sound yummy :D

Hope your feeling better hun...food poisoning sucks big time :( Well done on your 1lb loss....AND achieving your 2nd January goal...go you...you must be well chuffed - your doing fab :) xx

Yay to primark blouse :D x

Blerghhhhh....:jelous: Didnt write diary yesterday as everything i ate (which was not a lot) i threw up...lovely picture for you there...

Managed to keep my food down today, still gone to work even though i felt like crap! And my boss seemed so much more annoying because i felt ill!

Still have pains in my stomach/chest only slight though..think its combination of bug from the food and my gastric reflux flaring up again, so started taking my omprazole again last night seems to have helped so far, fingers crossed!

Monday 30th January - 23 points

Breakfast
Crumpet with light spread - 1.5pts

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3.5pts
Crisp - 2pts
Choc bar - 2pts

Tea
2 Sausages - 8pts
2 Potato waffles - 4pts
Peas - 0pts
Gravy - 1.5pts

Snacks
2 Choc chunk cookies - 6pts

Total = 28.5, gone over by 5.5 :(

Really not the best day but to be honest i was just glad to have a little bit of an appetite back and just ate what i fancied...:)

Glad ur feeling a bit better....sue the fookers i say!!

The extra points will probably do you good today...take it easy :)

Hope u feel 100% tomorrow :) hugs x

Glad your feeling a little better enough to be able to eat anyway! :) Hopefully you will be back on top form soon!! Ooh waffles i havent had waffles in years!! Are they the birds eye ones, seems great points for two of them. I might have to buy some tomorrow :p xx

Tuesday 31st January

Breakfast
Crumpets x 2 with spread & marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
Grapes - 1pt
Crumpets x 2 with ex light philli - 3.5pts
Choc chunk cookie - 3pts
Polos - 2pts

Tea
Chicken curry soup - 3.5pts
Cheese topped barmcake - 2.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts

Total = 19pts

Looks like u feel a bit better ;) good to see xxx

Thanks hun yes feeling better health wise and since i've started taking my omeprazole again stomach has settled nicely :)

Having on of those days so far where i feel inferior :( On my walk to work this morning i saw at least 3-4 girls dressed up to the nines with gorgeous hair/make up and lovely figures and clothes :-( I'm there in my uniform with my hair scrunched up in a ponytail feelin like the worlds fattest dog :( makes me sooo jealous and feel crap about myself! I need to make more of an effort!!!!!!!! I know i'm being silly just needed to rant x BLERGHHHHHHHHHH

I truly believe that those people that can't leave the house without being caked in makeup are the inferior ones... Beauty is only skin deep hun...you are a really pretty lookin young lady...you don't need.to do anything more than ur doing now...the makeup is to hide flaws and lack of confidence :-D
Walk with your head held high!

Thanks Dinx, just being a softy today!..I am usually quite a confident person but we all have our moments hehe xx

Breakfast
WW Crisp - 1pt

Lunch
Gammon - 4pts
Potatos - 2pts
Carrots,leeks, - 0pts
Yorkshire pub - 1pt
Califlower cheese - 2pts

Tea
Chicken breast - 3pts
2 Bread & light spread - 2.5pts
Light mayo - 0.5pts