Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Are you following pro points if u dont mind me asking or old points

Hey, i'm doing the Old points - discover plan :)

Well, the suprise off the OH was only a flippin treadmill!!!! Dya love it???? :D :D I'm over the moon!! Only a 2nd hand on from his friend but its still fab, can go on an incline aswell so it feels like ur walking up a hill! Did 20mins on it last night instead of exercise planned..xxx

Lucky girl you are gonna be super trim in no time!

Hopefully :)

Wednesday 8th Feb - 23points

Breakfast
Mini chocolate bar - 2pts :eek:

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Chicken with mixed herbs marinade - 6pts
Salad & salad cream - 1pt

Snacks
Harvest chewy bar - 1.5pts
Crisps - 2pts

Total = 17pts

Exercise - Pilates work out dvd for 1 hour bloody hard work! xx

Chocolate bar for breakfast....attagirl!

Oh my goodness :-D That's amazing hun :) Bet you're well chuffed. I wish I had one. Would be so much better than going running in the cold! Hope you're ok hun, have you go anything nice planned at the weekend? I'm wishing away the weekdays lol as usual. You are doing so well. Keep it up xxx

What a star :) awesome present!! Cx

Thursday 9th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
2 x warburtons thins with marmite/peanut butter - 5pts

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
SF Jelly - 0pts

Tea
Salad cream - 0.5pts
Tuna fishcake - 2.5pts
chicken & brocolli crispbake - 3.5pts
salad - 0pts

Snacks
2 chocolates - 2pts

Total = 18pts

Only just got in from work and i am knackered :-( and so cold! :-( will reply to other posts tomorrow x x x

Ahh bless ya hun :( it is just freezing isn't it! Diary looking fab tho, I do lovveee marmite. I think I could live off it hehe. Good luck for wi tomorrow :) not that you need it xxxxx

Wow what a lovely OH you have. Enjoy it Hun they really are great especially as you don't need to go anywhere to use them :-D right there in your own home so now walking in the cold. I do the C25K on mine (well will be as of next week) if you have a smart phone you should check the app out many Weighterwatchers have recommended it so gonna give a try! :) xxx

Oh my goodness :-D That's amazing hun :) Bet you're well chuffed. I wish I had one. Would be so much better than going running in the cold! Hope you're ok hun, have you go anything nice planned at the weekend? I'm wishing away the weekdays lol as usual. You are doing so well. Keep it up xxx

Thanks for ya post hun and ur right the treadmill is sooo much better than going for a run and i can watch soaps at the same time lol !! Visiting my gran tomorrow & going to a camping exhibition..not my idea of fun but i suppose it will be good prep for camping easter weekend :D

What a star :) awesome present!! Cx

He is a star, the brightest :eek::)

Wow what a lovely OH you have. Enjoy it Hun they really are great especially as you don't need to go anywhere to use them :-D right there in your own home so now walking in the cold. I do the C25K on mine (well will be as of next week) if you have a smart phone you should check the app out many Weighterwatchers have recommended it so gonna give a try! :) xxx

Thanks hun hes a gem :) what is the c25k? i really wanna do it? trouble is i start things and never finish them :( Only did like 9 days of the 30day shred :eek: and i have a rubbish blackberry :-( really want an iphone :-(

STS this week :confused: bit disappointed but thats life, will just have to incorporate more exercise into next week as i seem to lose more when i exercise??

Update on the inches i've lost since i started my journey, Waist & hips 10 inches, Thigh, 6 inches and upper arm 1.5 inches :) really wish i could lose more off my arms!!!

Off to look at some styles of wedding dresses online :) can actually picture myself in a few now where as i couldnt before :) x x x

STS BUDDIES :D

Hi puggso where you been ?

Well done for sts my lovely :) You are doing fabulously. The inches you have lost is amazing, bet you're so proud of yourself! Hope you had fun looking at wedding dresses, exciting!! Have a nice weekend xxx

Nicola87 said:
Thanks hun hes a gem :) what is the c25k? i really wanna do it? trouble is i start things and never finish them :( Only did like 9 days of the 30day shred :eek: and i have a rubbish blackberry :-( really want an iphone :-(

STS this week :confused: bit disappointed but thats life, will just have to incorporate more exercise into next week as i seem to lose more when i exercise??

Update on the inches i've lost since i started my journey, Waist & hips 10 inches, Thigh, 6 inches and upper arm 1.5 inches :) really wish i could lose more off my arms!!!

Off to look at some styles of wedding dresses online :) can actually picture myself in a few now where as i couldnt before :) x x x

Hey hun

The c25k stands for couch to 5 k it's a fitness programme for people who don't usually do extreme workout and you do it 3 times a week for half hour(ish) and it gets you eventually jogging 5k starts by walking and jogging intervals etc and builds you up till you can jog it :) I'm doing it in training for the race for life that I'm hoping to do this year a that is 5k it has great results and was recommend to me years ago at WW meetings and now there's and app and a treadmill it's much easier :) we could buddy up and be each others determination and it's jot as tough as it isn't everyday! We could support each other I too am prone to given up at the first hurdle (excuse the pun hehe) I'm sure there would be an app for the blackberry if not I can get the info off my app for you! :-D

Well done on your STS our bodies are funny things but it's not a gain and I'm sure next week will make up for it! Well done on your inches though that is amazing!! Enjoy wedding dress shopping the feeling of being in a dress you could only dream of years ago is amazing! Make the most of it and try everything on you can!! It's a real confidence booster

Wow sorry for essay lol xx

STS BUDDIES :D

Aww weigh in friend :)

Hi puggso where you been ?

Hunni Puggs has his own diary if u click on weight loss diaries hes in there :)

Well done for sts my lovely :) You are doing fabulously. The inches you have lost is amazing, bet you're so proud of yourself! Hope you had fun looking at wedding dresses, exciting!! Have a nice weekend xxx

Thanks hunni hope ur okay. I am proud of the inches :)
Hey hun

The c25k stands for couch to 5 k it's a fitness programme for people who don't usually do extreme workout and you do it 3 times a week for half hour(ish) and it gets you eventually jogging 5k starts by walking and jogging intervals etc and builds you up till you can jog it :) I'm doing it in training for the race for life that I'm hoping to do this year a that is 5k it has great results and was recommend to me years ago at WW meetings and now there's and app and a treadmill it's much easier :) we could buddy up and be each others determination and it's jot as tough as it isn't everyday! We could support each other I too am prone to given up at the first hurdle (excuse the pun hehe) I'm sure there would be an app for the blackberry if not I can get the info off my app for you! :-D

Well done on your STS our bodies are funny things but it's not a gain and I'm sure next week will make up for it! Well done on your inches though that is amazing!! Enjoy wedding dress shopping the feeling of being in a dress you could only dream of years ago is amazing! Make the most of it and try everything on you can!! It's a real confidence booster

Wow sorry for essay lol xx

Sounds fab! Deffo gonna look into this tomorrow! Its good to start slow then build urself up, imagine how good u will feel when u complete ur race for life! I wanna do that tooooo :) When r u starting? would love to buddy up x x x

Well my little weight watcher buddies, hope ur all having a lovely weekend :) Allowing myself a few treats tonight i think, cooking OH a meal for valentines as will be working late on Tuesday. Have done 30 mins walk/jog on treadmill today so its made me feel a bit better about being naughty haha..todays menu..

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich with ketchup - 6pts

Lunch
Mcdonalds cheeseburger - 5.5pts

Tea
Homemade wedges with garlic & herb seasoning - 3pts
Chicken with breadcrumbs, cream cheese & chives - 4.5pts
WW Garlic ciabatta - 1pt

Vodka & homemade trifile - millionnnnsssss of points :)

Gonna start properly this week maybe Wednesday?? I gave day one a go just before I went away but haven't been in the treadmill for over a week so wanna get back in my stride! Lol let me know how u get on with an app and when you want to start and we can defo do it together and keep each other motivated! :) and with goals to train for the sane thing will be fab!

Food sounds amazing tonight! Enjoy your treats :) you deserve them x x x

Still havent had chance to look but when i do i'll let ya know :)

Sundays food..

Breakfast
Bagel with five counties cheese hmmm - 6pts

Lunch
Chicken & bacon pasta salad - 4.5pts
Walkers crisp - 2pts

Tea
Chicken - 3pts
Stuffing - 2pts
Roast potatoes - 2pts
Veg & gravy - 0.5pts

Snacks
Mini crinkly chedders - 2pts

Total = 22pts

Well done for STS and inch loss :) u will look awesome for wedding :D x

Evening all hope ur all okay :) Had a good day foodwise and workwise as boss went home early, leaving the rest of us to have brews & chats :)

Monday 13th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
Bagel with light spread & peanut butter - 5pts

Mid Morning
Walkers crisp - 2pts

Lunch
2 x 50/50 pockets - 4pts
Chicken & Sweetcorn mix - 3pts
Lettuce & peppers - 0pts
Pineapple lolly - 1.5pts
Lime Jelly - 1.5pts
Milky Bar - 1.5pts

Tea
1 X walls sausage - 2.5pts
Half tin spag bol - 2.5pts
Bagel with light spread - 4pts

Total = 27.5pts, over by 4.5, but just cannot get full today :-/

Don't feel too bad as i have done some exercise - 40 sit ups, 10 minutes on weights, 10 minutes legs, 10 minutes resistance band .

Maybride - i found the c25k app on blackberry! Going to start wednesday with u if u are still up for it??

Have a lovely evening all x x x

Back