Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Well done mrs :) x

Nicola87 said:
Evening all hope ur all okay :) Had a good day foodwise and workwise as boss went home early, leaving the rest of us to have brews & chats :)

Monday 13th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
Bagel with light spread & peanut butter - 5pts

Mid Morning
Walkers crisp - 2pts

Lunch
2 x 50/50 pockets - 4pts
Chicken & Sweetcorn mix - 3pts
Lettuce & peppers - 0pts
Pineapple lolly - 1.5pts
Lime Jelly - 1.5pts
Milky Bar - 1.5pts

Tea
1 X walls sausage - 2.5pts
Half tin spag bol - 2.5pts
Bagel with light spread - 4pts

Total = 27.5pts, over by 4.5, but just cannot get full today :-/

Don't feel too bad as i have done some exercise - 40 sit ups, 10 minutes on weights, 10 minutes legs, 10 minutes resistance band .

Maybride - i found the c25k app on blackberry! Going to start wednesday with u if u are still up for it??

Have a lovely evening all x x x

Yay!! Defo still up for it Hun. I shall be doing it Wednesday morning day one!! :) so glad I have a buddy :-D so much more fun when you do it with someone :) you will have to let me know what speeds you can do it on. My brisk walk is always between 3.3-3.5 and I jog between 4.5-4.7 :) looking forward to it! Ps you can pause in-between as long as you stop the timer I defo needed to take a 5 second pit stop! Eek excited :) are you up for doing it Mon, wed, and fri? (gives us the weekend off :-D)

Diary looks yummy hun :) Well done for all the exercise. Good luck for c25k, my friend is doing it at the moment and loves it xxxxx

Happy valentines day everyone, hope your loved ones treated you :) I got a beautiful bunch of roses & a lovely card (my first ever fiancee one!!:D)

Have struggled a bit today with my hunger, could be something to do with the fact OH is munching his way through 4 cream cakes :cry:

I started C25K today! (Sorry Maybride i couldnt wait any longer!) Found it okay to start with but was knackered by the end of it :eek: Feel amazing now though :)

Really hoping i can keep this up... 3 days a week for 9 weeks seems like a long time..and at the minute i dont have a cat in hells chance of running solidly for 30mins lol :eek:

Will do day 2 tomorrow and day 3 friday. Just gonna have to try fit it in when i can as i work random hours and finish at a different time every day!

Tuesday 14th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
Bagel with light spread/marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Cup-a-pasta - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Pineapple - 0.5pts
Blackcurrent jelly - 1.5pts

Tea
3 x 50/50 Pockets - 6pts
Egg mayo - 2.5pts
Cheese - 2pts
Salad - 0pts
Ex light mayo - 0.5pts

Snacks
Mini choc bar - 2pts
Matchmakers - 1pt

Total = 24.5pts, over again :-/ :(

You can do it Hun at least we get days off!! :) we will have to keep each other motivated :) we can do this thing of our slimmer toned bodies in 9 weeks time!! :-D

What are these pockets everyone is talking about?? Are the nice? What do u do them with? Xxx

You can do it Hun at least we get days off!! :) we will have to keep each other motivated :) we can do this thing of our slimmer toned bodies in 9 weeks time!! :-D

What are these pockets everyone is talking about?? Are the nice? What do u do them with? Xxx

Its great we only have to train for 3 days a week :) Just hope i can manage the full 30mins run because at the minute it seems like a distant dream...

The pockets are just pitta breads cut in half :) you just 'stuff' them with whatever you desire haha x x x

Wednesday 15th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
2 toast with spread/marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Chicken noodle soup - 1.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Cheese curls - 1pt
Strawberries - 0.5pts

Tea
Chicken breast with mixed herd seasoning - 4pts
Jacket potato - 2pts
20g Lowlow cheese spread - 1pt
Salad & salad cream - 0.5pts

Total = 16 points

C25K Wk 1 Day 2 done, feel amazing :)

I'm going to check out this c25k, going to look if there's an app on my phone for it! Keep it up hun :) xxxxx

Nicola87 said:
Its great we only have to train for 3 days a week :) Just hope i can manage the full 30mins run because at the minute it seems like a distant dream...

The pockets are just pitta breads cut in half :) you just 'stuff' them with whatever you desire haha x x x

I know!! My kind of workout it is intense but I'm glad when it's over did day 2 today!! Nearly needed an ambulance lol!! But I did it!! Yay!! Like you it really is a distant dream but we can do it Hun!! Were motivate each other! Going to attempt day 3 tomorrow lol!! Il let u know how I get on :)

Ooh sound yummy how many points are they each alot?? Xxx

Angelxx2010 said:
I'm going to check out this c25k, going to look if there's an app on my phone for it! Keep it up hun :) xxxxx

Hi Angel, u defo should do it along with Nic and me we can have a support thing going? Do u do discover hun? Or have a diary il pop over and say hii :) xx

The pitta pockets are 2 points each :)

And i agree vicky u should deffo do it with us :) our vicks an old timer arent ya luv? ;) her diary is called back to discover :) x x x

lmfao @ old timer...bless her shes just a young'un...you all are compared to me...ive been doing ww on and off for about 25 years lol....

lmfao @ old timer...bless her shes just a young'un...you all are compared to me...ive been doing ww on and off for about 25 years lol....

Hehe bet she thinks i'm cheeky!! and Omg 25 years?? Its my 25th birthday in April :eek::D x x x

For anyone who isn't my friend on facebook...my babies...Sammy on the left, shes 10years old and Bobby on the right, 19 months old :D xxx

Attachments

• 230872_10150175220270536_507685535_6660915_8359688_n.jpg
    230872_10150175220270536_507685535_6660915_8359688_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 318318_10150399580300536_507685535_8222021_447043571_n.jpg
    318318_10150399580300536_507685535_8222021_447043571_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 22
Ur all babies lol it my big 4ohhhhhh next year lol

Hahaha ah bless ya Dinx, I'm really not feeling too young at the mo lol!! And you're only 12 years older than me that's nothing :)

Oo Maybride that sounds ace, would love to thanks :) Hope you're doing ok so far? I will check out your diary!!

Ahh Nic your doggies are sooo cute!! jack russels are the best. Hope you're all having a nice day1 I have just made a chocolate cake as love baking, just going to have a slither going to make my oh eat the rest :-D xxxx

Don't want to put you off but....my friend made a basic victoria sponge the other day with butter cream and jam and out of curiosity pointed it all up....125 points in it!!!

Thursday 16th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
2 warburtons thins with light spread/marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3.5pts
Cheese curls - 1pt
Jelly - 1.5pts

Tea
2 Poached eggs - 3pts
2 x warburtons thins with light spread - 3.5pts
Tomato ketchup - 0.5pts

Total = 17pts

No c25k today giving me legs a rest after doing two days in a row, will do day 3 tomorrow :) Good luck for weigh in friends x x x

Good luck with the scales :)

Back