Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

wohoooooo well done you star!!! showing 1lb so far for me....hope it stays like that for sunday :D

Angelxx2010 said:
Hahaha ah bless ya Dinx, I'm really not feeling too young at the mo lol!! And you're only 12 years older than me that's nothing :)

Oo Maybride that sounds ace, would love to thanks :) Hope you're doing ok so far? I will check out your diary!!

Ahh Nic your doggies are sooo cute!! jack russels are the best. Hope you're all having a nice day1 I have just made a chocolate cake as love baking, just going to have a slither going to make my oh eat the rest :-D xxxx

Yay also good for motivation we can all help each other. Did day 3 yesterday and it was tough! I thought it was meant to get easier lol but it is satisfying once you've completed it! Ooh yummy chocolate cake! Xxx

Dinx said:
Don't want to put you off but....my friend made a basic victoria sponge the other day with butter cream and jam and out of curiosity pointed it all up....125 points in it!!!

125!!!!! Was it made with pure fat??? Good god I wont be able to look at victoria sponge the same again! X

Well done Nic fantastic loss!! :) also your doggies are adorable :) how I getting on with c25k? Xx

Waa hoo Well done Nic, that's a fab loss :) there'll be nothing left of you soon!! Bet you're well chuffed! Have a nice day and treat yourself.

Well done as well Dinx for sneak peak, you will do ace on Sunday :-D Jesus Christ about the cake.. that's loads. I dread to thin how many points are in the cake :-/ may point it up to torture myself haha. I'm taking half of it up to my Dad's and oh can eat the rest lol.

xxx

Thanks everyone, and believe me theres plenty left of me to lose :rolleyes:

Fridays diary

Breakfast
2 x warburtons thins with light spread/marmite - 4pts

Lunch
Vegetable rice - 3pts
Cheese & Ham toast me - 3.5pts

Tea
Tuna pasta with sweetcorn & ex light mayo - 5pts

Snacks
Space raiders - 2pts
Caramac - 5pts - wtf????

Total = 22.5pts

C25K, day 3 done, week 1 done wooooo :) finding it fine so far x

Well done on completing week one of c25k :) we did it! Will be starting week two first thing monday had a sneak peak and I'm scared lol!! We can do it thou girlie! What day you starting week 2?

Also which ham and cheese toasties do you get for 3.5 points I found the mcain ones but they work out 6 points for the pack and they are tiny :-( love cheese and ham toasties so if I could find a low one I would be chuffed? Xxx

Well done on completing week one of c25k :) we did it! Will be starting week two first thing monday had a sneak peak and I'm scared lol!! We can do it thou girlie! What day you starting week 2?

Also which ham and cheese toasties do you get for 3.5 points I found the mcain ones but they work out 6 points for the pack and they are tiny :-( love cheese and ham toasties so if I could find a low one I would be chuffed? Xxx

Think i might start Week 2 Monday :) It wasnt a toastie that i ate hun, they are called 'toast me', its like cheese & ham in breadcrumbs like a very thin slice of bread, they are frozen and u put them in the toaster..hmm i love them :)

Saturday's diary

Breakfast
2 Warburtons thins with marmite/light spread - 4pts

Mid Morning
Chewee bar - 1.5pts
Cheese curls - 1pt

Lunch
BBQ crisps - 2pts
2 x white chocolate cookies - 4pts

Tea
Peri peri chicken - 4pts
Pitta bread - 2pts
Salad - 0pts
BBQ sauce - 0.5pts

Total = 19pts

Cant believe how much crap i have eaten today!! Did the big shop and just couldnt stop munching and didnt fancy a meal just junk!! haha x x x

Oo sounds like a yummy day hun :) yum, white choc cookies. Ah we all have days like that, and it's good as you're well within points xxx

Il be with you on Monday starting week two. Have you had a sneak peak at it yet? :-/

Ooh il have to try them they sound yummy xxx

I am SO freaking happy :D:D:D, only fit into size 14 jeans now dont i ??!!!!!!!

I found a gorgeous pair of next jeans that i must have got ages ago and thought oh i'll try these on so i can see how far off i am from fitting in them....they went straight on and fastened without any shuffling/lieing down on the bed motions going on :happy036:, i am over the moon! Wore them out today and felt FANTASTIC :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Maybride - Dya mean a scales sneaky peak? Nooo, only weighed in on friday :) will wait till fri see if its made a different, going to check on my inches then too :)

Todays diary

Breakfast
Bacon Barmcake - 4pts

Mid Morning
BBQ crisps - 2pts

Lunch
Morrisons salad bar - 6pts

Tea
Steak - 5pts
Potatoes made into chips done in the oven - 2pts
Peppercorn sauce - 2pts

Snacks
2 white chocolate cookes - 4pts(I got giddy after jeans gate :( )

Total = 23pts

Exercise this weeked has been housework and walking the dogs :-/

Starting Week 2 of C25K tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Waa hoooo :) that is absolutely fab hunny, eek well done!! Bet you're so chuffed and a great feeling. Excellent you'll be at goal before you know it. Yay. Steak sounds lovely, hope you've had a good day xxx

*does a little dance* check you out! Fab.....simply bloody fab!!

Thank you :) i was chuffed to bits...just re read my post back...you cant tell ;)

Monday 20th Feb - 23 points

Breakfast
2 Crumpets with light spread/marmite - 3.5pts

Mid Morning
1 x Belvita honey & yogurt biscuit - 2pts

Lunch
Minestrone cupshot asda - 2pts
Belvita Honey & yoghurt biscuit - 4pts

Tea
2 x green pesto fish parcels - 7pts
Broc, carrots, cauliflower - 0pts
Gravy - 0.5pts

Total = 19pts

C25K Week 2, day 1 done :)

Yay well done you on the Jeans!! Bet that must have been a fab feeling!!! Well done you!! How did you find c25k? Xxx

Hey Nic :) Hope you're having a good start to the week? Food looks yummy, pesto fish parcels sound amazing where are they from? xxx

Yay well done you on the Jeans!! Bet that must have been a fab feeling!!! Well done you!! How did you find c25k? Xxx

Thank you :) I finding c25k fine so far :) just dreading it getting harder, i've had a look through the programme and i think its like week 5 or 6 they expect you to rin for 8 minutes solid :eek:

Hey Nic :) Hope you're having a good start to the week? Food looks yummy, pesto fish parcels sound amazing where are they from? xxx

Thanks hun, having a good week so far. They are from aldi, 4 for 1.19 :) xxx

Well minimates i am so tired :( Only just got in from work as had a few emergencies :(

Todays menu...

Breakfast
Small Banana - 1pt

Lunch
2 crumpets with light spread & marmite - 3.5pts
Chewee Bar - 1.5pts
Strawberries - 0.5pts

Tea
Scotch broth soup - 2pts
Slice bread - 1.5pts

Snacks
small pancakes x 2 with jam, sugar & lemon - 4pts
Cookie - 3pts

Total - 16.5pts

Hehe I did the same I was shock! how I could jog for the full 1.30 I don't know, I didn't think I'd be able to do it but I did I stupidly flicked to week 9 and saw a 40 min jog! I'm happy for that to come round slowly! It's funny thou I defo feel fitter! Have you noticed any changes?? Xxx

Hehe I did the same I was shock! how I could jog for the full 1.30 I don't know, I didn't think I'd be able to do it but I did I stupidly flicked to week 9 and saw a 40 min jog! I'm happy for that to come round slowly! It's funny thou I defo feel fitter! Have you noticed any changes?? Xxx

40 mins? The app on blackberry mist be different on mine week 9 is 5 minute brisk walk then 30min jog? :-/ I not doing 40 if i dont have to haha. Cant say ive noticed any changes yet :)

Wednesday 22nd Feb

Breakfast
None

Mid Morning
Chicken crisp - 2pts
Cookie :-/ - 3pts

Lunch
Creamy cheese pasta in a mug - 2pts
Banana- 1.5pts
Warbies thin & lurpak - 2pts

Tea
Sausage - 2.5pts
Bacon - 2pts
Beans - 1pt
Tomatoes - 0pts
Egg - 1.5pts
Mini hash browns - 2pts
Warbies thin with spread - 2pts
Tommy k - 0.5pts

Snacks
Cookie - 3pts

Total = 25pts, gone over but points will even out as had so little yesterday :)

I cant stop eating cookies!
I need to stop buying them!
I heart them toooo much!
Most delicious cookieness crumbles i have ever tasted
*cry*

C25K Week 2 Day 2 done smasheddd on that treadmill xxx

Back