Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Haha! That was a typo sorry lol I meant 30 lol! Sorry to panic you lol! I did notice there is also a 10k app aswell! Lol!

Yummy your mini cooked breakfast(for dinner) sounds lush you need to be telling me more about the hash-browns the ones I get are 2.5 each :-o

Ooh I love cookies too! Yummy why can't they do 0 point ones?? :) xxx

Ooo what sort of cookies are they? :) I love cookies too hehe. hope you're ok sweety. Good luck for wi tomorrow xxxxx

Mini hash browns are from Morrisons £1 :)

Cookies are fruit, nut & chocolate from aldi, love them toooo much, have no idea why i buy them! I have no self control when it comes to them!

Thursday 23rd Feb

Breakfast
2 crumpets with light spread/marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
Jam sandwich - 4pts
Chocolate bar - 2.5pts
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Small bowl of pastabake - 3pts
Cheese - 1pt
Warbies thin with spread - 2pts

Snacks
Mini bag haribo - 1pt

Total = 18.5pts

Did day 3 of week 2 on my c25k today so thats Week 2 DONE! :D

Ooh I'm off to morrisons Saturday so will have a look :) cookies sound yum too but I wouldn't be able to stop!! :-(

Jam sandwich!! Gotta love that reminds me of school days all them years ago! Yummy :-D

Well done on completing day 3 I'm doing mine tomorrow! :) can't believe I've stuck to it! But I kinda like it! Once it's over! Not looking forward to week 3 lol looks hard work :-( but we can do it :-D

Good luck for WI tomorrow Hun x x x

STS...gutted as exercised 3 days this week, but did go over my points 1 or 2 days so I just need to try harder and stop buying those cookies :-(

Lost an inch off my thighs this week :)

Nicola87 said:
STS...gutted as exercised 3 days this week, but did go over my points 1 or 2 days so I just need to try harder and stop buying those cookies :-(

Lost an inch off my thighs this week :)

Well done on your inch loss thats fab!! Don't be to disheartened with you STS at least it's not a gain and with all the running you've been doing you've probs built up mussle mass and I'm sure there be a great loss next week! Chin up Hun your doing fab just think when you started doing c25k you didn't think u would keep to it an you have!! :) well done you x x x

Sts is fine you are still well on your way to your target :)

Hey peeps :) Had a very busy weekend babysitting my niece & nephew! Love them to bits but glad to give them back :D

Not had time to get on here, but have been on track :) Fresh week, heres hoping for a good loss!

Week 3, day 1 of c25k tomorrow...i can see this 30 minute run coming around quite fast...eek!...

Hope everyone is okay & have a lovely sunday evening...i intend on putting my feet up with a brew and watching all my diet shows on record for a bit of inspiration..<3 x x x x

Monday Mondayyyy, so good to meeeeee :D

Breakfast
2 Crumpets with low fat cheese spread - 4.5pts

Mid Morning
M&S Cookie from bakery - 4pts

Lunch
2 x Best of both - 3pts
Bacon & Egg mix - 3pts
Strawberries - 0.5pts
2 x mini yoghurts - 1pt

Tea
Bowl of sausage casserole - 3pts
Rice - 3pts

Snacks
2 x Snackajacks BBQ ricecakes - 1pt

Total = 23.5pts

C25K - Week 3, day 1 done :D

Well done for size 14 and inch loss :) x

How did you get on with c25k hun? It felt like the time went much quicker for me but was hard work! Yummy meals today too :) xxx

Maybride - can i call ya nikki ;)? - i found the c25k okay, harder than the first 2 weeks and before i started the 3 minutes sounded like a lot but once i was doing it it flew by! I get some tunes on and get running i love it when a really motivational song comes on haha. Funny how a song can make you more determined!

Todays menu..

Breakfast
2 Crumpets with low fat cheese spread - 4.5pts

Mid Morning
Mini pkt magic stars - 2pts

Lunch
4 Ryvita - 2pts
Egg & Bacon mix - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Strawberries - 0.5pts

Tea
Chicken with paprika seasoning - 5pts
Lettuce, tomatoes, Onion - 0pts
Salad cream - 0.5pts

Snacks
2 Morning coffee biscuits - 1pt
2 BBQ large snackajacks - 1pt

Total = 21pts

Biggest loser tonight :D wasnt on last week i really missed it!

Exercise will be weights, leg raises, push ups, situps x x x

PS - does anyone watch 'Obese: A year to save my life'? Its a weight loss programme on sky one....can i just say how GORGEOUS the trainer is...i know i'm engaged haha...but no harm in looking eh!

Yes i agree he a dish lol x especially last night without a shirt on

Nicola87 said:
PS - does anyone watch 'Obese: A year to save my life'? Its a weight loss programme on sky one....can i just say how GORGEOUS the trainer is...i know i'm engaged haha...but no harm in looking eh!

Check out my diary, we're all obsessed with him, Anj put some HOT pictures of him on :)

Food looks yummy past two days hunny :) Hope you're ok. Oo will have to check out this stud hehe xxx

Nicola87 said:
Maybride - can i call ya nikki ;)? - i found the c25k okay, harder than the first 2 weeks and before i started the 3 minutes sounded like a lot but once i was doing it it flew by! I get some tunes on and get running i love it when a really motivational song comes on haha. Funny how a song can make you more determined!

Biggest loser tonight :D wasnt on last week i really missed it!

Exercise will be weights, leg raises, push ups, situps x x x

Course ya can Hun! :) I felt exactly the same. It's funny you say about music to I seem to be downloading lots of beaty clubby songs to get me going defo works! Are you jogging or running I'm unsure if I'm doing what's expected but I jog about 3.9-4.1 the more towards the end I get the less energetic I get, but unsure what us classed as a jog and a run lol :-/

I love biggest loser cant wait for the final I'm usually sat in tears lol! Ooh you need to tell me some more about your exercise I need some new challenges :) xx

I'd say i ran...but like u said it depends what speed you go as i dont have speeds on mine just a faster/slower slider, but i'd say im running :) I always cry at the biggest loser final too! so proud of them! I want Sarah to win shes fab!

Breakfast
Rice crispies with SS milk - 2pts

Lunch
Chicken thigh with seasoning - 2pts
Jacket Potato wtih tiny bit marg - 2.5pts
Veg - 0pts
1/3 pkt of chicken rice - 2.5pts

Tea
2 m&s pikelets - 2pts
Marg & marmite - 0.5pts

Snacks
3 Jam & cream bisuits - 4.5pts