Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Hi carlylanky was wondering where you were ruth said you had been busy nice to see you again lol x

Hi boofle :)

I want Sarah to win too (not seen this weeks yet!) x

Get it watched Carls :p

Breakfast
2 Pikelets - 2pts
Light spread - 0.5pts

Lunch
Tuna mayo - 3pts
Lettuce, peppers, onions, tomatoes
2 BBQ snackajacks - 1pt

Mid afternoon
Cornetto Strawberry - 3.5pts

Tea
Bowl of homemade chilli - 3pts
1/2 pkt of basmati rice - 3pts

Snacks
Cheese curls - 1pt
Small pkt haribo - 1pt

Total = 18pts

Good luck for wi tomorrow hunny, you'll do fab as always :) Yumm cornetto, has it been sunny for you today? It's lovely here xxxxx

I cried.. i love it!! So pleased Sarah got through... I like Amy Mc too :D either of them will do :D xx

Well its that time of the week again, i lost 2.5lb this week :D yay!!

Very happy with my loss, but had a very stressful day at work, somehow i have managed to corrupt the PC's hardrive..in the process wiping ALL the patients data from the computer...:eek::cry:Boss is on holiday, so hopefully on his return he will be able to get someone in to fix it...not gonna worry about it too much as these things happen and i cant see what i've done/pressed to make it do this...:confused:

OH is on a fishing trip with the lads until tomorrow afternoon, so its just me and the doggies tonight :rolleyes:

Going to treat myself to my favourite chinese...dont often get to have chinese as OH doesnt like it, and i think i deserve it. :)

Not sure how i'm gonna beable to sleep properly tonight...but i shall never fear as the rentals live 9 doors down..muuummmmmmmm ahahaha :p

Have a lovely evening x x x x

Fantastic! Ur disappearing before our eyes! Enjoy your treat it is very much deserved :)

Ooops I mean the loss is fantastic...not that ur disappearing lol...you know what I meant ;)

Yayy well done hun what a fab loss :) You are doing soo well! Oh bugger what a day then, don't worry sure it will get sorted :) Yum hope you enjoyed your chinese xxx

Thanks girlies chinese was lovely i am soooo stuffed now though! x x x

Well done for the fab loss!! Glad u enjoyed the chinese :D xx

Okay so today hasnt gone exactly the way i had planned points wise lol...don't think i've been too bad but unsure on the points for the chinese so think its better to use all points for today...do you agree?;

I've had..

Bacon Roll
Malteaser Bunny
Left over chinese (Handful of rice, few chips, curry sauce)

Not had anything else but not hungry....and feel guilty about the left over chinese lol...

Week 3, Day3 of c25k done today woo xxx

I think your dailies more than covers that :D

Yummy :) Yes I agree with Dinx, your points more than cover that. Hope you're having a nice weekend xxxxx

Hi ladies, thanks for the reassurance :)

Today has been much of the same, not pointed 'as such'...its the OH's birthday tomorrow so we went out for the day, saw some of his side of the fam, then to the pub of his choice for lunch/tea :) Was gorgeous! Really enjoyed having what i wanted :p

Heres what ive eaten today...

Bacon on toast
Wexford Pork (Pork steak, with mushroom & peppercorn sauce, chips, peas & grilled tomatoes) :drool:
Monster munch

I will be having a small slice of OH's birthday cake tomorrow...wasnt going to but what the hell its his birthday...have had my fun and will reign it in this week :p

Week 4 of c25k will commence tuesday :D

sounds lovely! you certainly deserve to treat yourself! and birthday cake is always zero points so enjoy :D

Sounds yummy :D x

Ooh sounds yummy hun, Hope your OH enjoyed and i be the cake was delish! :) xx

Back