Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

I need to get a grip!!!! :eek: Chinese, Chocolate cake, crisps, nuts arghh! I know it was OHs birthday yesterday but i have been celebrating since fri...haha...been on track today but got the munchies really bad!!! :D

Breakfast
2 Crumpets with low spread & marmite - 4pts

Lunch
BBQ rice cake - 0.5pts
3 Ryvitas - 1.5pts
Tuna & Sweetcorn mix - 3pts
Kiwi - 0.5pts

Tea
M&S mighty meat pasta - 4.5pts
Cheese - 1pt

Snacks
2 cookies - 6pts
Bacon bites - 1pt

Total = 22pts

Oh don't worry to much hun were all allowed a weekend off every so often! :) hope it was yummy! How's the c25k going I really miss doing mine. :-( got some catching up to do!! Xx

Well started Week 4, Day 1 of my c25k tonight....one word....OUCH! It was hard work...not so much the running as i dont really get puffed out doing it but the tightness in my legs during the running sections was unbelievable! I dont feel like the 5 min warm up is sufficient..so gonna start doing my own leg stretches before i get on the damn thing otherwise i cant see myself being able to run for 30 mins!!

Today hasnt been too bad food wise...

Breakfast
Rice crispies & SS milk - 2pts
Kiwi - 0.5pts

Lunch
Chicken Mugshot - 3.5pts
Salted crackers - 1.5pts
Skips - 1pt

Tea
Potatoes with spice - 3pts
SF chicken - 4pts
Tomato sauce - 0.5pts
Slice bread & spread - 1.5pts

Snacks
God damn cookie - 3pts

Total = 20.5pts

How long are the running sections on week for? Go you can't wait to get back to it! Never thought I would say that! Lol miss my jogging!! I like you always do a few exercises before I get on, few sit ups and leg exercises to get ready but I have bad knees so have no choice!
Xx

How long are the running sections on week for? Go you can't wait to get back to it! Never thought I would say that! Lol miss my jogging!! I like you always do a few exercises before I get on, few sit ups and leg exercises to get ready but I have bad knees so have no choice!
Xx

Week four is;

Warm up
Run 3 min
Walk 90 secs
Run 5 min
Walk 2 min
Run 3 min
Walk 90 secs
Run 5 mins
Cool down

Doesnt sound like a lot when its in sections, but its bloody hard work...especially the 3min-90s-5min coz you dont get chance to catch your breath :eek:

Going to do Week 4, day 2 tonight, but i must admit i'm not looking forward to it..but i am looking forward to the feeling u get when u've finished :)

Todays menu...

Breakfast
Rice crispies & SS milk - 2pts

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Skips - 1pt

Tea
M&S Sausage & mash kids meal - 4.5pts
Slice bread & spread - 2pts

Total = 14pts

Well just 0.5lb off for me this week :) A loss is a loss so i'm happyish!

Wont be on much this weekend...i'm off to Coventry (havent been sent :p) to visit OH mum :) Really looking forward to seeing her as we get one so well. Have a lovely weekend everyone, catch up with u all on monday xxx

Edit: forgot to say did day 2 of c25k yesterday, day 3 this evening then thats week four done & dusted xxx

well...after the weekend you had, cake, treats...blah blah blah...that is a fab loss!!! have a great weekend :D

well...after the weekend you had, cake, treats...blah blah blah...that is a fab loss!!! have a great weekend :D

I know! Feel so guilty! :cry:Luckily OH's mum is healthy conscious so i'm sure she'll keep me on the straight & narrow. x

Well done on your loss hunny :) amazing as always!! I'm so sorry I've been awol since Monday, I've had an awful week and it's only going to get worse :-/ .... see rant in diary lol!! Have a lvoely weekend sweety, you deserve itxxxxxx

Well done on your loss and c25k Hun! Have a fab weekend! X

Well i'm back from a brilliant weekend :D Still another day off work tomorrow love it.com!

Was so busy friday afternoon that i didnt have chance to do day 3 of my c25k so will do this tomorrow morning then start week five on wednesday. Done plenty of walking this weekend so hoping that helps, want a good loss this week :)

Food been really good, only 'treat' i had was a bacon sandwich which i pointed anyway, other than that had a lovely tuna salad & chicken roast hmm :) OH mum makes lovely meals! Lots of brews too :p

Weekend was fab, won £50 at bingo ;)

Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Well done for loss, c25k and bingo :D x

Well my little minipops what a busy morning i've had! Been off work today, annual leave to catch up on some jobs whilst i've had a busy weekend...been cleaning the house, took the dogs out, been shopping, done my c25k and now chilling before mummy comes to my house for lunch :) She only lives 9 houses down from me but i still miss her being around all the time/doing everything for me..:D

Gonna have jacket potato with cottage cheese & salad for lunch, then making a spag bol for the boy later on :)

I love being off could sit with my two babies all day and not be bored, my doggies might not talk but they certainly entertain me!

Happy freaking mondayyyyy xxx

Breakfast
2 slices toast with light spread & marmite - 3pts

Lunch
Pastavita - 5pts
Snackajacks - 1.5pts

Tea
Mcdonalds chicken select meal - 12.5pts

Total = 22pts

So sick of being on a god damn diet...been on this a year on 23rd March what a joke that im not even at goal! And what do i do, stuff my face with mcdonalds, nice one nicola! :(

Lost my mojo :(

How many points are you on each day...looks like a god day to me :) keep smiling missy!

Aw hun! I feel for u I really do feel like my mojo has ran away! :-( looks like a good day hun and it can't be to bad over points so don't beat yourself up! You've done fab and although u may not be at goal you have come so far be proud of where you are compared to way back when cause it's something to be proud off :) xxx

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3.5pts
Snack-a-jacks - 1.5pts

Tea
Chicken breast - 3pts
Veg - 0pts
2 small potatoes - 1pts
Yorshire pud - 1pt
Gravy - 0.5pts
Stuffing - 1pt

Snacks
Mini salami - 1pt

Total = 12.5pts

Week 5 c25k day 1 done

Breakfast
2 Warby thins with spread & marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
Mixed salad - 0pts
Tuna & Sweetcorn mix - 3pts
Banana - 1.5pts
Mini salami - 1pt

Tea
Heinz Spaghetti & Sausages - 2.5pts
Warby thin with spread - 2pts

Total = 13.5pts

Your doing fab on couch to 5k I'm on week three at the moment although idk how I'm gonna manage 5mins non stop next week and more the next! X

Thanks starkissed. Think 5 minutes seems longer than it is when ur running, it seems to go faster when your doing it :)

Couch 25k Week 5, day 2 done this morning One more day then on to week 6 :eek:, cant believe i've stuck to it!

STS yesterday. Gutted.com but what can u do!

Yesterdays menu was as follows...

Breakfast
2 Warbys thins with light spread/marmite - 3.5pts

Lunch
2 Crumpets/light spread - 3pts
Five counties cheese - 3pts
Quavers - 1pt

Tea
Chicken pasta pot - 3pts
Warbys thin/light spread - 2pts

Galaxy - 4.5pts
Kitkat chunky - 5.5pts

Total = 25.5pts

Chocolate fest but i was feeling depressed :(

Planned all my meals for next week starting from today, shopping being delivered in just under an hour packed with fruit & veg! :)

Back