Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Well done for the fab losses :) love the piccie too :D x

Well done on the loss Hun and can't believe it's the last week of C25k :) go you! You've done so well :) enjoy your break with your Sis :) xx

Hey hun. Did you have a nice day yesterday? Hope you got spoilt rotten :) xxxxxxxx

Hi carlylanky how you doing not heard from you for a while hope all is well with you lol x

Boofle! Carly has her own thread! She might not see it if you post it in my diary :)

Had a lovely birthday thanks vik :) got spoiled yes yes! Depressed that i'm 25 lol...

Have pretty much been on track since Monday - had birthday off but was straight back on it weds. Not had chance to do any c25k this week as been with sis! Shes gone back now :( Will do final week next week.

Diary for today;

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Cheese Salad with salad cream - 2pts
Crisps - 2pts
Softmints - 2pts

Tea
Lemon & Rosemary rice - 4pts
BBQ Sauce - 0pts
2 x Warbys thins with light spread - 3.5pts

Snacks
Mini Lindt egg - 3pts

Total = 16.5pts

Theres a couple of pages sweet, she might be on page 2, her diary starts with Carlylanky :)

STS this week, fine with that :) Did go a bit mad on birthday and no exercise this week probably contributing.

Off out tonight for birthday drinks, then up early going fishing with the fella at 7am, am i mad? xxx

Well done Chicken :) That's fab!! I bet it was nice to treat yourself on your Birthday!! Have a lovely weekend, hope you're having fun fishing xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a brilliant time fishing today :) Some of my catches below ;) I must be a natural!

Attachments

• IMG00906-20120414-0804.jpg
    IMG00906-20120414-0804.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00908-20120414-1125.jpg
    IMG00908-20120414-1125.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 34
Happy belated birthday hope you had a lovely day. Well done on STS not bad going for a birthday week. Looking fab in the pics Hun the weight really is dropping off you! X

You look fab in the pics hun!! Well done for catching those fishies, xxx

Hope ur well angel :D x

Thanks girls. Apart from the fishing didnt really have a good weekend if i'm honest, friend problems :( Been feeling down today...gonna try and think of the positives though.

Back to C25K this week, LAST WEEK wahooo. Day 1 done!

Todays menu;

Breakfast
2 Medium white w/ dairylea light - 3.5pts

Lunch
5 reduced fat cream crackers - 2.5pts
Dairylea light x 2 - 1pt
WW Choc roll - 1.5pts

Tea
2 Irish Sausages - 4pts
Mash - 2pts
Beans - 0.5pts

Total = 15pts

Well done for getting bk to it. Hope u sort friend stuff xx

Oh no hun!! Hope you're ok, I'm here if you want to get it off your chest! Hope you've had a nice day xxx

Thank you both, well things are going from bad to worse :-( My great grandad has died today :-( Didnt see him much as he lives in scotland but i'm more upset for my dad coz it was his grandad :-( and my grandma has now lost both parents! Not nice at all and feel like i could eat the world one minute then feel sick the next! Why does stress come all at once????

Todays menu;

Breakfast
2 Medium white w/ light spread - 3.5pts
1 Dairylea light - 0.5pts

Mid Morning
WW Choc roll - 1.5pts

Lunch
Tomato mugshot - 3.5pts
2 Low fat cream crackers - 1pt
Cheese stick - 2pts

Tea
Small bowl of Minced beef & onion - 3pts
Slice of medium - 1.5pts

Total = 16.5pts

Sorry to hear your sad news Hun! Thinking of you! Xx

Big hugs x

Oh no hun, I'm so sorry about your sad news! I hope you're ok :( Big hugs hun, take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all...Having such a hard horrible week :(

Trying to focus on my weight loss more than anything seems to be helping me through...

Todays menu

Breakfast
2 Medium white - 3pts
2 Dairylea light - 1pt

Lunch
Minestrone Mugshot - 3.5pts
3 Low fat cream crackers - 1.5pts
Fruit bag - 0.5pts

Mid Afternoon
Fudge yoghurt - 5pts

Tea
Homemade tuna & mushroom pasta bake - 4pts