Discover Nicola's 2012 'Get me to goal' diary !

Thank you :)

Today has been absolutely gorgeous weather wise! loved it! Foodwise been fine too! Cant wait to go camping on friday hoping the weather stays nice!

Breakfast
2 Potato cakes with light spread - 4.5pts

Lunch
Mixed salad - 0pts
Chicken, Bacon, Sweetcorn mix - 4pts

Tea
Homemade beef stew - 3pts
Beetroot - 0.5pts
Slice bread no spread - 1.5pts

Total = 13.5pts

Off for a run tonight will aim for 20mins xxx

Well done hun :) x

Hey hun. How are you? Hope your run went ok yesterday? It is scorching here too. Enjoy camping at the weekend :) xxxxxx

Thanks girls and hey vicky hun run went brill thank u felt very healthy after it hehe. Just gunna do some weights tonight and work on my arms! Ive noticed they have reduced in size but i still have bingos :(

Today has been a good day foodwise!

Breakfast
Banana - 1.5pts

Lunch
Tilda Kids rice, mild curry flavour - 4pts
Split yoghurt - 1.5pts

Tea
Chicken breast with garlic seasoning - 4pts
Salad - 0pts
Mayo - 1pt
tiny bit of chicken & bacon mix - 1pt
2 onion rings - 2pts

Total = 15pts

Hope the weights go well :) x

Had an amazing time camping! such fun! Lost a 1lb this week :-D been a bit naughty this weekend but i feel better for having some treats!

Diary on here from monday as usual! Hope everyones enjoyed the sun! I look like a lobster! xxx

Morning everyone! Couldnt sleep last night because it was too blummin warm! So was having a big think about my weight! (as u do at 3am!) I reckoned it up that ive lost 26lb since Jan and 95lb in total but still not happy with the way i look!

I'm happier, but not 100%, its funny really how you picture urself differently when uve lost weight u want to lose more but if someone had told me 14 months ago i would be 95lb lighter i would have said i would have been at goal, size 12, totally happy! but im not lol, i think a big part of it was that i was in denial about how big i actually was! I look back at pictures now and think omg absolutly massive but then i do the same now when i look at pics!

I'm slightly scared that i will never be happy! just thought i'd share that and if anyone feels/has ever felt the same please let me know lol xxxx

Breakfast
Banana - 1.5pts

Lunch
Cottage cheese, crackers & chutney - 4pts
Grapes - 1pt

Tea
Salad/salad cream - 0.5pts
Steak - 4pts
Cheese - 1pt

Snacks
Mini Feast - 4.5pts
Walkers crisp - 2pts

Total = 18.5pts

Hey Hun,

Well done on your loss. Sorry I've been a bit AWOL recently :-( I'm hopping I'm
Back and gonna try and get on here more often now.

I totally get how you feel Hun one day il look in the mirror and I can see all the hard work the next I just see myself a huge in comparison to others. I think as human beings were never going to be totally satisfied but you just have to think how far you've come. You keeping losing weight and you completed goals you once thought impossible like C25K :) you can and will be happy with yourself and you deserve to be! :) xx

Well done for the loss!! I kno what u mean darling!! 95lbs is amazing!!!!!

But when I got to 9 stone 4 when I was 18 I still hated my figure and had a tummy ... But now I would kill to be there! Just look in the mirror properly and write down all the things u like more! And then 1 or 2 to work on :D u will get there x

Thanks girls i am proud of myself but often feel it isnt enough, but the looking in the mirror writing things down is a good idea :) and theres always always room for improvement :)

Breakfast
2 Potato cakes with light spread - 5pts

Lunch
Chicken & Sweetcorn with mayo - 3pts
Lettuce, Onion, Pepper - 0pts
Salad cream - 0.5pts
Grapes - 1pt

Tea
3 Pork & Tomato Sausages - 6pts
Beans - 2pts

Mini Feast - 4.5pts

Total = 22pts

20 min run on treadmill xx

Ahh hunny, hope you're ok!! You have done amazing, you are the beat person I know at this! And wow 100lbs is amazing. You look amazing, we are so critical of ourselves you will realise soon and will feel happy soon I promise. Just think how much fitter you are too. You are doing amazing. Hope you're feeling a bit better today xxxxxxx

Aww thank you so much for ur lovely words vick :) getting there with the confidence slower but surely! Been starving today people!

Breakfast
None

Lunch
3 Ryvita - 1.5pts
Egg mayo mix - 2.5pts
Grapes - 1pt
Banana - 1.5pts

Tea
Heinz sausage & beans - 2.5pts
3 Ryvita - 1.5pts
Light cheese triangle - 0.5pts
Slice ham - 1pt

Snacks
Space raiders multipack - 1pt
Walkers chicken crisp - 2pt
Harvest chewee bar - 1.5pts

Total = 16.5pts

50 kettle bell lifts bloody arms r gunna kill! x x x

Today been another good day! Hoping for a loss tomorrow!

Breakfast
Fruit & Fibre with ss milk - 3.5pts

Lunch
Heinz spg bol - 2.5pts
2 Ryvita - 1pt
Light cheese triangle - 0.5pts

Tea
Pork chop - 3pts
Potatoes - 2pts
Veg & gravy - 0.5pts
2 Yorkshires - 1pt

Snacks
2 WW mallows - 1pt
Space raiders - 1pt

Total = 16pts

Menus look fab and go you on the 20 min run. U remember when we both nearly died doing 3 mins and I still can't do 20 mins (damn foot and treadmill) your doing fab sure there will be a loss this week :) xx

Hehe i know nikki cant believe i struggled on 3 mins at one point coz 20mins goes by so fast now! :)

Lost 0.5lb this week :)

Night out tonight, dreading it as going to be with two skinny minnies but i feel a lot more confident than this time last year so f it! lol xxx

Well done for your loss hun :) Fab!! I've seen your pics on fb from your night out.. you look amazing!!!! You can tell you've lost loads of weight. You look so good and happy :) Hope you enjoyed your night out. Loving your dress too. Where is it from? Enjoy your weekend xxx

Aww thank u so much hun i had a really good night but did feel self conscious as thats the first time ever that ive had my arms on show and as the pictures show they still need work lol flabby!

Had a good day foodwise not really eaten much as i stayed in bed watching tv and chilling till half 12 coz i was so chuffed i didnt have a hangover lol xxx

Hey all sorry not caught up with everyone this weekend! Had family over today cooked them a roast! first proper meal i've cooked for them and they were impressed :)

Foodwise been ok today but not an angel lol....

Heres a little pic from friday night, overall i am happy with how i look in the photos but absolutley hate my arms, time to get those weights on them! everyday! lol

Hopes everyones had a lovely jubilee weekend xxx

Attachments

• 601795_10150941437256866_696418951_n.jpg
    601795_10150941437256866_696418951_n.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 37
Back