B/L- chicken
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- gallette
E- 20 min walk & sit ups

Last edited:
5/1/12 Day 5

Well another pound down so that's half a stone since Sunday (new years day) I'm over the moon !!!! Thankyou DD X

PP

B- ham
L- prawns
Total 0%
T- turkey
Total 0%
S- gallette
E- 30 mins xtrainer & sit ups

Last edited:
6/1/11 day 6

Up a pound this mornng not sure why as still on plan did eat late last night So maybe it's that but hey ho i'll not give in !!!!
Got my gym induction this afternoon so excited :):) but first of all its my first day back at work :(:(

PP

B- scrambled eggs
L- salmon
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- Dukan cinnamon biscuit
E- 20 mins gym induction & Situps
30 mins interval xtrainer

Last edited:
Well done you. That is amazing in only five days essentially - the odd pound up or down will surely be to an odd bit of fluid or as you say a late dinner. Maybe a good plan to stop weighing everyday now that you are firmly back on plan though not sure if you always weigh everyday as some people do don't they? But anyway SOOOO well done and keep going girl. x

trudyc said:
Well done you. That is amazing in only five days essentially - the odd pound up or down will surely be to an odd bit of fluid or as you say a late dinner. Maybe a good plan to stop weighing everyday now that you are firmly back on plan though not sure if you always weigh everyday as some people do don't they? But anyway SOOOO well done and keep going girl. x

Yeah your right trudy ....I never know if I should weigh daily or not perhaps not as it can affect my mood :(

Hey Nicola! Well done on getting back on track. How r u finding it second time around? I was going to start again today but I'm currently stuck in France and have a four hour delay so won't be able to get home in time and access Dukan friendly food. :( anyway, will catch up properly tomorrow. Actually excited to get back in the routine!! Xx

Whitey27 said:
Hey Nicola! Well done on getting back on track. How r u finding it second time around? I was going to start again today but I'm currently stuck in France and have a four hour delay so won't be able to get home in time and access Dukan friendly food. :( anyway, will catch up properly tomorrow. Actually excited to get back in the routine!! Xx

Omg hi stranger ....missed you :(:( happy new year xxxx how was the skiing ???? We've just booked to go to Austria in feb so excited :):):) x

Hey I got back on it no problem at all on the 1st and have lost 6lbs already so mega happy :):) by day 3 my shocking cravings had all gone and I still have choc in the house too x

Good luck tomorrow and hope you get on your flight soon looking forward to catching up x

7/1/12 Day 7

Woop woop all cravings have gone thank god and I still have buckets of choc left in the house which the boys are happily eating :):) I did weigh this morning which i wasnt going to and down 0.4lb this morning anyway going to the lakes today for the night so I won't be able to get my weekly wi loss tomorrow so I'll be a day late and have to do it Monday !!!!!!

B- kippers
L- tuna & egg
Total 0%
T- chicken
Total 0%
S- Dukan biscuit & was hungry so had some ham
E- sit ups

Last edited:
Well done Rednicola, hope you have a nice evening away. Will look out for your weigh in on Monday! x

Thanks trudy having a lovely relaxing time x what days your wi day ???

God that's taken you ages :( what was the problem ????

Well my first day back on it was the Sunday which was new years day and I did a pv day aa was at my nannas for a family meal ! then I've done pp days so no I didn't go back to attack as such x

O and thanks having a lovely chilled out time x good luck for tomorrow can't wait to read your diary again I'm getting stuck for ideas x

I know!! Totally ridiculous as we were only coming back from Tigne. On Friday the weather was so bad we didn't think we'd be able to leave the resort but they did an amazing job clearing the roads - the problem was there was a PART missing on one of the planes!! Totally ridiculous and we had the same issue when we flew out so I'll be writing my letter of complaint today!!

Anyway, have a fab time in the lakes - i love it up there and it's always good to get away in jan xxx

Back