Nicola's diary 1/1/12

Wow nearly as long as it took us to get back from Canada :(:(

just in the lakes overnight back to normality tomorrow when the boys go back to school :( not sure how we're gonna get up in time x

8/1/11 Day 8

PV

B- kippers
L- salmon
Total 0%
T- steak & salad
Sweetened quark
S- oatbran with sweetened quark
E- 60 min walk with the dogs, sit ups

Hungry again at night arghhhhh and probably ate more dairy than I should have :(:(

Last edited:
WI tomorrow Rednicola - that menu today looks fab and with the lovely walk you took I am sure the dairy was not excessive!!! HOpe you manage to get up in the morning!!! Do you weigh tomorrow too? Good luck if so! x

trudyc said:
WI tomorrow Rednicola - that menu today looks fab and with the lovely walk you took I am sure the dairy was not excessive!!! HOpe you manage to get up in the morning!!! Do you weigh tomorrow too? Good luck if so! x

Supposed to weigh today as I started new years day but as I was away with no scales I'll be doing it in the morning like you :):) ....I always worry the night before ..daft I know and always seem to be hungrier too x

Suppose the dairy was better than junk ;);)

Good luck with your wi got everything crossed it's a good one for you trudy :)

Whitey27 said:
Good luck tomorrow! Bet u have a great loss. Your menus look great as usual xx

Thanks Emma hungry today though for some reason but not gonna crack !!!! How's your day been ???

Good for u - I'm very impressed!!

It's been ok as I've been busy decorating so I've stuck to it - just not feeling that motivated though. Before Xmas I was so determined - guess it's hard when you're almost back where u started to get going again ;(

Whitey27 said:
Good for u - I'm very impressed!!

It's been ok as I've been busy decorating so I've stuck to it - just not feeling that motivated though. Before Xmas I was so determined - guess it's hard when you're almost back where u started to get going again ;(

Yeah I know what you mean I've done the very same thing but I know if I don't start again ....forgetting the past !!!.....my weight will just keep going up and up xx

Just look forwards now Emma not backwards ...we can't change what we've done only what we do from now :):):):)

9/1/12 Day 9

Well my official weekly weigh in this week has seen a loss of 7lb can't grumble with that ....good to be back on track although could have crumbled last night !!!!!! Why does that happen the night before weigh in arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

PP
9/1/12 Day 9

Well my official weekly weigh in this week has seen a loss of 7lb can't grumble with that ....good to be back on track although could have crumbled last night !!!!!! Why does that happen the night before weigh in arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

PP

B- scrambled egg
L- tuna
Sweetened quark
T- steak
Total 0%
S- Dukan mixed spice biscuits & a couple of slices of beef
E- first day at the gym so 50 mins interval training ...60 mins body pump and 60 mins Zumba ....need a sleep now !!!!!!! Went back at night and did another hour I'll definitely sleep tonight another hour I'll definitely sleep tonight

Last edited:
That is a great loss Rednicola - well done - soooo glad you didn't crumble last night - I know what you mean about eating the night before weigh in - sometimes I could eat us out of house and home!! Guess for me it's a bit like telling myself I shouldn't eat so therefore I want to!!! AH well! Sooooo well done though - what a great start to the plan - keep going girl. I lost a pound this week which has me feeling bit deflated - should feel good still as it's in the right direction and lots of things tell me I am losing weight - fitting into a size 16 after being a 26/28 is great, riding a horse again for the first time yesterday properly and knowing I wasn't killing the poor thing! Need to get my positive head on and be happy that it's still a move downward or put something weighing a pound in my pocket cos it would irritate me to carry it around............ listen to me!!!!

Well done! Awesome weight loss - hope you're pleases. You're so right about not looking back too. I am reading everyone's diaries today to spur me on. I know I am ok once I get past day 3/4 - just need to hold out til then.... Well done to u though xxx really pleased for u and u really deserve it xxx

trudyc said:
That is a great loss Rednicola - well done - soooo glad you didn't crumble last night - I know what you mean about eating the night before weigh in - sometimes I could eat us out of house and home!! Guess for me it's a bit like telling myself I shouldn't eat so therefore I want to!!! AH well! Sooooo well done though - what a great start to the plan - keep going girl. I lost a pound this week which has me feeling bit deflated - should feel good still as it's in the right direction and lots of things tell me I am losing weight - fitting into a size 16 after being a 26/28 is great, riding a horse again for the first time yesterday properly and knowing I wasn't killing the poor thing! Need to get my positive head on and be happy that it's still a move downward or put something weighing a pound in my pocket cos it would irritate me to carry it around............ listen to me!!!!

Thanks trudy think my body was in shock from lack of junk that helped with the loss ....it's slowed down now so it won't be as much next week !!!!! and yeah so glad i didnt cave in too :):):)

Well done on your pound that's 2 blocks of butter off your butt (thinking of it like that helps me when I wish it'd been more) so you've done fantastic and you might find you get the better loss next week .....our bodies are strange things !!!!! Well done on staying positive and yeah back riding and size 16 FANTASTIC !!!!

Whitey27 said:
Well done! Awesome weight loss - hope you're pleases. You're so right about not looking back too. I am reading everyone's diaries today to spur me on. I know I am ok once I get past day 3/4 - just need to hold out til then.... Well done to u though xxx really pleased for u and u really deserve it xxx

Awwwwww Ta Hun that means a lot :):) ...your first weeks wi will have a similar result too I'm sure of it ...I'm always here for you if your struggling and yeah get past day 3 and you'll feel so much better xx keep going 1.5 off already and it's only day 2 you wouldn't get that in a week on ww xx

Well done on your loss! That's fantastic! Hope I can follow in your footsteps :)

EGS said:
Well done on your loss! That's fantastic! Hope I can follow in your footsteps :)

Thanks and I'm sure you will ....it's a fab diet and so easy x

well done nicola :D

10/1/12 day 10

Arghhhhhhhhhhh ended up having a major blip last night I knew it was coming just wish I'd had more willpower to stop it :(:( o well that was yesterday today is a brand new day xxx

B- Total 0%
L- steak
T- I'm afraid I gave in to the junk again ...cravings have now been triggered again after last night ....and so biscuits & choc for tea arghhhhhhhhhhh :(:(:(:(
S-
E- 60 mins interval training on xtrainer & sit ups

Last edited:
Rednicola!!!!!! ARGH - why do we do it???? I don't know. You can do this - todays exercise looks awesome, hope you can couple it with a great Dukan food day. ON and UP Rednicola. YOU CAN DO IT girlX X X

God knows why .....sometimes I'm just my own worse enemy x but won't let last night beat me xxx thanks trudy ;) onwards from today xx

Back