Nicola's diary 1/1/12

Good to hear Rednicola! I am getting ready to go on my spa break in 6DAYS time ----- so excited!! Hope I can lose a pound or so before then!!! HMMMM maybe not with the little vodka session from last night, oooops how did that happen!!!! Anyway lovely, hope your having a good week....... xx

trudyc said:
Good to hear Rednicola! I am getting ready to go on my spa break in 6DAYS time ----- so excited!! Hope I can lose a pound or so before then!!! HMMMM maybe not with the little vodka session from last night, oooops how did that happen!!!! Anyway lovely, hope your having a good week....... xx

Oooo enjoy...would love that ...maybe one day xxx hey that could be worse and I suppose we have to live a little too x yep having a great week ta joined a gym at Christmas and absolutely loving it although I've hidden the scales so no idea what's happening but it's making me feel better x

Glad u have dumped the scales and feel better - like I say many, many different ways to Rome and they all work! I am so looking forward to my three days away just hope the bad weather doesn't scupper my plans!!!!! Don't mind if I can't get back just want to get there! LOL! Also got to get my son to Wales which could also be tricky if the weather is bad - we will see, won't worry till I have to. Having a good Dukan week so far if you don't count the vodka (LOL) mind you felt a little bit thinner the next day - how could that be!!! Brill that you are at the gym and more importantly loving it. Way to go, when the going gets tough, do something about it!!! x

Back