Nicola's diary 1/1/12

Rednicola are you back from the land of torment??? Hope so lovely, how was bowka??? Amazing I hope. I nearly fell off the wagon with chinese buffet yesterday but managed by the skin of my teeth to avoid it - ah but was a close shave!! LOL xxxxx

Whitey27 said:
It's weird isn't it - sometimes I can just get totally in the zone and nothing seems to tempt me but other times I can barely hold out for a day. Anyway, how r u getting on lovely? Hope you're having a nice weekend. I've just been for a run with my Boyf and feel ready for bed I'm so tired!! xxx

God Emma I'm just the same and I've just not had my head in the right place at all
this month ....yeah had a good weekend but a quiet one ...well done on the run ...got to fit some exercise in at some point today myself !!!!

Back but doing Conso just can't seem to be strict at the moment so taking the pressure off for a bit x

trudyc said:
Rednicola are you back from the land of torment??? Hope so lovely, how was bowka??? Amazing I hope. I nearly fell off the wagon with chinese buffet yesterday but managed by the skin of my teeth to avoid it - ah but was a close shave!! LOL xxxxx

Hi trudy not quite but everyday I try lol ...decided to do what you say and move on to Conso till I get my head back in it !!!!bokwa was fab really enjoyed it can't wait to start the classes at my gym x

Well done on your willpower Hunni ...so so proud of you bet you felt amazing this morning knowing you won xxx

Rednicola where are you??????? Fingers crossed the land of torment has not imprisoned you and is keeping you from Minimins - had a rocky week myself so a bit shaky but hanging in there - at least I seem to have got my mojo back!!! LOL x

Awww sorry trudy I'd missed this :(:( sorry to hear you've struggled this week think jan is a killer xxx big hugs and thanks for being a great support x

Feel fine now thanks Rednicola - was worried about you and glad to know that you are basically okay!!! I am praying that I don't sts this week again as I think I will be a bit gutted tbh. LOVE the diet and for the most part find it okay to do but I do feel restricted and that I sacrifice somewhat normal eating to do it so I NEED the reward. We will see...... Hope you feel better and are feeling more in control. xxxx

That's good trudy glad your feeling fine o and I'll keep everything crossed for you for wi hope it's fab news :):) .....I was beginning to feel like that and started resenting doing it although I know it really does work !!!! ...I'm still doing low carb (still have a carb phobia after all these years ) but I'm having fruit now only difference really !!!!!! And having salad & veg every day x

Take care hun x

That sounds like a plan for now. Also very healthy which I think you need to keep reminding yourself. TBH I am now very very carb shy and I wasn't before, now I KNOW it is the trigger for me to eat unhealthily so if I don't stick with it I will try to avoid the pasta, pizza, bread, potatoes etc. I think I have said before, NEVER have I eaten such delicious food as I have on Dukan and that has been a revelation too................ Hope you have a fab weekend, the sun is shining here and although it is cold it is a wonderful day and the horses are loving the sun too...........very lively indeed. Keeps me on my toes and might burn a few extra calories!!! LOL! x

Yeah it's great I'll give you that and it makes you a lot more inventive and I love cooking from scratch x have fun with your horses it is a glorious day x

Yeah I'm just thinking healthy not diet ...been dieting for so long think that's been my problem x

Ok sorry girls been messing about and just can't do this eating healthy ive no control so I'm back to what I know works for me x I've messed about all of January now February is here it's time to take control x

So from tomorrow I'll be a Dukan girl again x

its the control of dukan thats worked for me I think - if its not on the list then I dont have it ............... welcome back x

welcome back x

You know we are here for you whatever missy!! Be prepared for a great day - lots of snacks at the ready, no excuses to dip into the biscuit tin etc!!! YOU can do this Rednicola - new start!!!!

Yeah I'm good ta just not keeping a diary at the mo on here ...how's it going with you ??

Ur back Rednicola - yay - hope life all good with you and you are feeling better lady? Missing your comments on here Take care of yourself honey and be kind on yourself too!

trudyc said:
Ur back Rednicola - yay - hope life all good with you and you are feeling better lady? Missing your comments on here Take care of yourself honey and be kind on yourself too!

Trudy your such a lovely lady xxx I'm on the wagon and around and sorry I'm not doing my diary but I'm on it xx and yeah I've taken the pressure off and looking after myself ...thanks for being you xxx

Back