Nicola's diary 1/1/12

Rednicola

Silver Member
Well time to get back on the Dukan wagon tomorrow my pledge is to fill this diary in every day without fail !!!!!

Day 1 will be a pv day as out for a family meal but will only have Dukan friendly food and then do a few pp days to get me back on track !!!!

Happy new year !!!!! :)

Will be joining you tomorrow. Can't wait to get started!!

zoebear said:
Will be joining you tomorrow. Can't wait to get started!!

Good luck are you doing a diary I can follow x

Come on Rednicola - can't wait to see a couple of good weeks in your diary!! Good luck. x

trudyc said:
Come on Rednicola - can't wait to see a couple of good weeks in your diary!! Good luck. x

I'm on it trudy dont worry...im back off hols and more than ready !!!!!! Just need to go shopping either tomorrow or Tuesday but got enough in for a day xxx

Rednicola said:
Good luck are you doing a diary I can follow x

Yes I started one last night. Be great to have support.

zoebear said:
Yes I started one last night. Be great to have support.

Great ive Found it and following and happy to support x

1/1/12 day 1

Well weighed myself this morning and totally not happy but I know the damage done now......since I last weighed on the 8th of dec .....a massive 13.5 gain that'll teach me :(:(:(

Ready to start but as we're at my nannas today for lunch it'll have to be a PV day which isn't the best start but hey better than another day off plan ;);)

So here goes !!!!!

PV
B/L - up late with jet lag so having scrambled egg
T- ham turkey beef & veg
S- turkey & beef
Total 0% with oatbran & sweetener
E-

Last edited:
Brave girl getting the weigh in out of the way - the 13lbs will be off before you know it - most of it will be fluid I am sure. Hope you have a good day today and not too many cravings. Sounds as though your mind is on it which is 99% of the battle! x

trudyc said:
Brave girl getting the weigh in out of the way - the 13lbs will be off before you know it - most of it will be fluid I am sure. Hope you have a good day today and not too many cravings. Sounds as though your mind is on it which is 99% of the battle! x

Thanks trudy .... wish I'd not been so daft now but can't change the past only the future x will weigh everyday to keep me focused x I was very brave but I needed to face the music x

Sure it'll be gone in no time. Have a nice day at your Nannas.

zoebear said:
Sure it'll be gone in no time. Have a nice day at your Nannas.

Thanks Zoe had a lovely time avoided all the goodies the roast potatoes and the gravy ....so day 1 completed x

How was your day ????

Day was a bit tough but I managed it. Well done on avoiding the roasts.

That will be off in no time so don't fret... Jet lag also will not be helping ;)

zoebear said:
Day was a bit tough but I managed it. Well done on avoiding the roasts.

That's good the first few days are always the hardest I had a bit of a wobble later on as still to many goodies about but didn't succumb thank god and 2.8lb down this morning which is enough to spur me on xx good luck with day 2 xxx

ellie1969 said:
That will be off in no time so don't fret... Jet lag also will not be helping ;)

Thanks Ellie onwards and downwards and I swear although I enjoyed it only gonna have one day off next year lol x

Your 2lb will be gone before you know it, hope you feel better soon and have a good day riding today (so jealous) ;);)

2/12/12 day 2

Weighed myself this morning and already 2.8lb down which I'm thrilled with especially as I did a pv day :):) certainly keeps you focused !!!!

Today will be a PP day out at inlaws but they always do a Buffett with lots of roasted meat so I'll just avoid the salad !

PP
B/L- sliced roast turkey & beef
T- turkey beef salmon & prawns
S- oatbran with from frais & cinnamon
E- 30 mins xtrainer and sit ups

Another good day so that's day 2 completed ...avoided the puddings and no-one noticed my lack of salad as I put a little on my plate but didn't eat it x feeling full today which is good x

Last edited:
woo hoo - well done you nearly three pounds is cool - throw the rest of those goodies away - don't need the temptation!!! Mind you looks like your on it so maybe they can linger!!!! Keep strong!

trudyc said:
woo hoo - well done you nearly three pounds is cool - throw the rest of those goodies away - don't need the temptation!!! Mind you looks like your on it so maybe they can linger!!!! Keep strong!

Wish I could throw them but its my boys stuff ...so hopefully that's enough to keep me away ....I've told them not to share with me and just they're dad ;);) x

3/12/12 Day 3

Another 1.4lb's off today so that 4.2lb in 2 days ....amazing ....just love Dukan :):):)

PP

B- scrambled eggs
L- prawns
Total 0%
T- chicken
Oatbran with from frais & cinnamon
S-
E- 30 mins xtrainer

Last edited:
Back