Nic's dukan diary

Hi, well done on ur fab weightloss so far and ur fab planning and preparing! You are defo in the dukan zone! The bresola I bought for first time this week in sains, in my head i could eat it on the go and it would be like ccold roast beef, the reality is it is see through 'meat' that is tasteless and chewy agghhhhh! It may be nice with a bit of extra lite philly in middle but I personally wouldnt waste a tolerated item such as philly on it;/
I have been trying to get skimmed milk powder in my local sains for months they never have it in! I got some in lidl instead, in a tin loads and its cheap, hate to run out of sweetner/milk powder/oatbran/eggs/quark/yog!!! Cos that means no muffins!
Anyhow hope u have a fab weekend and the weather is kinder x

kirsty822001 said:
Hi, well done on ur fab weightloss so far and ur fab planning and preparing! You are defo in the dukan zone! The bresola I bought for first time this week in sains, in my head i could eat it on the go and it would be like ccold roast beef, the reality is it is see through 'meat' that is tasteless and chewy agghhhhh! It may be nice with a bit of extra lite philly in middle but I personally wouldnt waste a tolerated item such as philly on it;/
I have been trying to get skimmed milk powder in my local sains for months they never have it in! I got some in lidl instead, in a tin loads and its cheap, hate to run out of sweetner/milk powder/oatbran/eggs/quark/yog!!! Cos that means no muffins!
Anyhow hope u have a fab weekend and the weather is kinder x

Thanks Kirsty ....hopefully I'll be back in my bikini by my holiday at the end of July but note to self ....don't put it back on again and stray from Dukan !!!!!....... Sounds like I'm not really missing anything then with the bresola maybe I'll not bother as I'm more than happy eating what I am and would rather have slices of beef ;);)

Hope you have a great weekend 2 ...suppose we just have to man it up and put up with this sodding rain !!!!! But still praying for sun ;)

How long have you been doing Dukan ??? And what have you lost ???

Day 7 (Saturday) whoop whoop done a full week :):)

PV

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
1/2 roast chicken
Total 0%

T
Steak & salad
Gallette with sweetened quark

D
Water & green tea

E
Oops only a bit of walking with the dogs

Well after my panic at the family wanting to go for a Chinese for tea tonight we ended up with steaks ...phew !!!!! So all good ....rained all day so not got the walking in I had planned but forecast is better for tomorrow so fingers crossed it's right

Chuffed to bits I've done a week now with no cravings happy happy happy :)

I was worried for your Chinese, steak is south safer!

X

Thanks Hun I was panicking too didn't wanna ruin things already gotta thank my hubby though bless him as he really wanted a Chinese but knew I needed to go for steak ....he's a star :):) how's Ian ???

Wooohooo a whole week - well done you - hope you stay in the zone right up to your holiday - where are you going ???? Somewhere to escape this miserable rain!!!!! Gold star to hubby for turning down a chinese to help you out!!!! What a trooper! x

Rednicola said:
Day 7 (Saturday) whoop whoop done a full week :):)

Yay! Always satisfying when we can tuck some milestones under our loosening belts!

Well done Red, happy Sunday! :D

P x

trudyc said:
Wooohooo a whole week - well done you - hope you stay in the zone right up to your holiday - where are you going ???? Somewhere to escape this miserable rain!!!!! Gold star to hubby for turning down a chinese to help you out!!!! What a trooper! x

I know unbelievable haven't got passed day 3 for months on other things !!!!!! O I will do im determined and I'll stay on it while there 2 not going back anymore I'm 40 next year and the yo yoing has to stop :):) ...we're off to Canada for 3 & 1/2 weeks trudy can't wait although not sure I'll escape the rain as it seems to be raining over there 2 .....DAMN IT !!!!!

Bless him i know ....he deserves to get spoilt today :):)

You sound busy on your diary Hun and well done yesterday hope you have a successful day with your horses again today x

Paulinegin said:
Yay! Always satisfying when we can tuck some milestones under our loosening belts!

Well done Red, happy Sunday! :D

P x

O it is makes you more determined .......congratulations on your bump P when are you due ????

Paulinegin said:
Thank you - long long way to go yet, middle of Feb :D

P x

Be here before you know it though (time flies)...is this your first one ???
I have 2 boys 15 & 10 now :)

Red wil keep my fingers crossed that Canada gets sunny for you!!!! Really getting sick and tired of the rain and mud!!! Needs to go away and summer needs to kick in!!! Hope you have a great Dukan day and have nice plans for Sunday!

trudyc said:
Red wil keep my fingers crossed that Canada gets sunny for you!!!! Really getting sick and tired of the rain and mud!!! Needs to go away and summer needs to kick in!!! Hope you have a great Dukan day and have nice plans for Sunday!

Thanks trudy think we need some divine intervention I'm getting sick of it too although I'm not stuck out in the mud like you !!!!!! We managed a lovely dog walk without getting wet this morning I think I'm in shock ...anyway have a great Sunday 2 x

CHRISR said:
Your doing dukan fine Nicola - Canada - you lucky thing would love a hol there :)

I am so lucky we go a lot but only ever seen it covered in snow ....will have been 3 separate times this year ;);)

Day 8 (Sunday)

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
Kippers
Total 0%

T
2 spiced turkey breasts
Total 0%

D
Water & green tea

E
75 min walk with the dogs

Arghhhhhhhhhhh it Was going so well then tiredness hit me (id been away for the weekend in the lakes and i don't sleep well when away for the first few nights and id stopped taking my magnesium and zinc before bed as i wasn't sure it was allowed while on dukan ) and what did I grab bloody sugar !!!!!!!! (chocolate and sweets) so annoyed with myself ....WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!!

Gonna do a few pp days now till Thursday to get me back on track ......I CAN AND WILL BE STRONG AND DO THIS !!!!

Here's to today :)

Okay Red we have been here before - DO NOT FOCUS ON THAT TINY BLIP!!!! Onwards we go - won't have done any damage if that is it - only can harm the plan if you continue off the rails and I know you won't! That lovely walk will have balanced it anyway.....And Sunday's menu looks grand xxx

trudyc said:
Okay Red we have been here before - DO NOT FOCUS ON THAT TINY BLIP!!!! Onwards we go - won't have done any damage if that is it - only can harm the plan if you continue off the rails and I know you won't! That lovely walk will have balanced it anyway.....And Sunday's menu looks grand xxx

O trudy tell me about it how many times have we been here before lol x ....no I've forgotten about it Hun but needed to put the truth on here. .... And no way not gonna continue ...I'm gonna win this this time it's my promise xxxx

Thanks Hun your the best x Happy Monday xx

Red, I've heard you promise too.....and will tell everyone if you break you promise so there!!!!!!! Xxx

sididd said:
Red, I've heard you promise too.....and will tell everyone if you break you promise so there!!!!!!! Xxx

Lol it's a deal ;)

Back